i don't chase. they come to me. how about you?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post a pic of yourself and the girls that approach you

otherwise this is just an ego boosting thread

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree it is partly an ego boosting thread. The original poster could've just made a point that he usually gets more girls or has more success when he doesn't chase without going into detailed encounters.

But all that aside, I think there is a good message to this thread. Theres nothing wrong with having girls approach you. If you like a girl, it doesn't mean you have to try to flirt with her, tease her, do all this bs just to get her to like you. Sometimes, you can just be yourself and let things happen naturally...let her chase you. This kinda thing works really well with friends of friends, acquiantences and 'warm approches'.

I wouldn't rely 100% on this though. Mix it up with chasing, and being chased.

PS - GodsGiftToWomen, we know you're great at picking up girls you are very confident and such. There is no need to put down everyone else who doesn't share the same lifestyle as you.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's the shyt well hey man i'm glad that girls seem to drop the panties everywhere you go. However Girls ALSO chase me, however it dosen't happen nearly as much as i'd like. I get a lot of attention where i go, and yeah i guess if i counted every girl that's liked me and chased after me, i'd have to say it happens a lot however not all the girls that do in fact MOST that do i don't even like or wanna chase back. So if i don't get out there and sarge, and get the chicks i want. Then it'll be months before one i do like chases me.

simply put dude, post a pic of yourself so i can see what all the girls are chasin cuz this is what i look like. and i can say i get chased and yah i get attention

http://myspace-943.vo.llnwd.net/00035/34/95/35845943_l.jpg

and here to.

http://myspace-631.vo.llnwd.net/00036/13/64/36424631_l.jpg

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chance
fuk no. i'm not asking you to believe me. but it's all true my friend. i'm african/american and i'm not ugly. that's all you need to know. don't think i'm up myself now cause i said i wasn't ugly... thats just honesty. to get a better image, many people say i look like lenny kravitz. i have an afro too. i gotta admit. looks do matter plenty and it's a bonus for us fellas.
Agree 100%.

You are good looking and you know it! Chicks see this and they love it! Of all the girls I have dated, I have barely had to chase. It is usually mutual, and mostly because they initiate it.