I didn't think women could hurt me anymore

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
psychology today is a joke and modern psychology is gynocentric/feminist horseshvt in general
The headine of that article is "Western culture puts feelings first", and the author clearly disapproves. Hardly "gynocentric", whatever the hell THAT vacant fuzzword means anymore. With great respect, Flex, asserting that emotions just happen to you, and denying that your own cognitions aren't at least 50% responsible for their creation, is extremely feminine

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The headine of that article is "Western culture puts feelings first", and the author clearly disapproves. Hardly "gynocentric", whatever the hell THAT vacant fuzzword means anymore. With great respect, Flex, asserting that emotions just happen to you, and denying that your own cognitions aren't at least 50% responsible for their creation, is extremely feminine
i didn't say thoughts don't effect emotions. im well versed in Stoicism and this is a huge part of what they preach. my point is we don't ultimately decide our emotions. but its getting late and i would be better off responding to this tomorrow plus its getting way off topic. make a new topic if you want to discuss this more

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She absolutely is crazy. She's on 3 medications and she told me her habit of picking at her scalp and fingers to the point of getting scabs. Again, between that and her body count (that I estimate to be anywhere from 50-100, possibly more based on the things she would say),
She is a hoe (she told me all sorts of stories that indicate it), and I literally nutted inside her for our first date.
You're having unprotected sex with a crazy hoe? :rolleyes: So you ended up ghosted. Count yourself lucky, you could've gotten stabbed, killed, accused of rape and all sorts of other bad things.

I could have real, raw, deep conversations with her, and we had a surprising number of things in common with, and not trivial things either but things I actually care about.
The reason I am upset is the fact we had a lot of things in common (which is quite rare for me, and probably for her - for instance she said she hasn't met many men who don't want kids, and most women I meet who share this sentiment express how rare it is, too), and we genuinely connected on a deep level, only for her to ghost me out of the blue for no reason.
What's this, stand-up comedy? You're getting all close, vulnerable and talking about kids with an obvious hoe? :rolleyes: With this type of woman you shouldn't trust asking what time it is or what's the weather outside like.