I break "the rules" and succeed!

Reaction score
God of Getting Laid isn't called "God of Getting Laid" for no reason!

This guy knows exactly what the hell he's talking about, because SHOWING INTEREST WORKS, YOU MORONS

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Im not new to this board. Ive been a member here for quite a while and have posted many posts. But this post is one of a kind for me: Its the first post ever from me where I give away details about my game. I never do this, I keep my game secret. I usually only post advice or constructive criticism. To almost all of you, this post is GOLD. But Im sure it will be a waste, becuase I doubt most of you wont know what to do with it or use its information, sadly.

I pretty much break almost all of the key rules that the DJ bible and ASF preach, AND I SUCCEED. I lay plenty of hot women despite breaking these rules which are supposed to cause failure if you break them.

1. I tell a woman how shes sexy, how shes fine, how gorgeous she is etc.-This is complimenting. the DJ bible and ASF say to not do this. I do it anyway, and women respond well.

2. I express my interest. I make it obvious that I want her pvssy by giving her lots of sexual EC, flirting, touching, making hints I want her, I tell her I want to fvck her. I basicaly make it obvious that I want her based on what I say and how I act right from the start. This is the opposite of being a challenge. the DJ bible and ASF say you must be a challenge, its not attractive to women to do otherwise. The DJ bible and ASF tell you not to show interest, I do it anyway! women respond well when I break this rule. They start flirting back, and dropping hints that she wants to fvck me etc.

Basically, I break the key rule that the DJ bible, David D'angelo, and ASF preach: and that is to be a challenge, "raise you price" etc. And I get plenty of hot women.

The point is, the dating gurus are not right. theyre full of it. I urge you to question their teachings, and understand that women are basically **** garages, they want sex as much as us, and they want to skip the BS and get right to the point. ITs a turn on when a guy acts the way I do. its a turn off when a guy acts all disinterested and as a "challenge".
I have to agree. This is all I do when it comes to girls I wanna ****. I cant help but tell them, especially if she's jocking me. I mean she already know that I want her like that, so why lie.

Reaction score
BlackJackal said:
I have to agree. This is all I do when it comes to girls I wanna ****. I cant help but tell them, especially if she's jocking me. I mean she already know that I want her like that, so why lie.
I think most of the people who read this forum don't understand this concept that if you hit on a girl, SHE ALREADY KNOWS YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER, so it is POINTLESS TO PRETEND YOU DONT' WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Im not new to this board. Ive been a member here for quite a while and have posted many posts. But this post is one of a kind for me: Its the first post ever from me where I give away details about my game. I never do this, I keep my game secret. I usually only post advice or constructive criticism. To almost all of you, this post is GOLD. But Im sure it will be a waste, becuase I doubt most of you wont know what to do with it or use its information, sadly.

I pretty much break almost all of the key rules that the DJ bible and ASF preach, AND I SUCCEED. I lay plenty of hot women despite breaking these rules which are supposed to cause failure if you break them.

1. I tell a woman how shes sexy, how shes fine, how gorgeous she is etc.-This is complimenting. the DJ bible and ASF say to not do this. I do it anyway, and women respond well.

2. I express my interest. I make it obvious that I want her pvssy by giving her lots of sexual EC, flirting, touching, making hints I want her, I tell her I want to fvck her. I basicaly make it obvious that I want her based on what I say and how I act right from the start. This is the opposite of being a challenge. the DJ bible and ASF say you must be a challenge, its not attractive to women to do otherwise. The DJ bible and ASF tell you not to show interest, I do it anyway! women respond well when I break this rule. They start flirting back, and dropping hints that she wants to fvck me etc.

Basically, I break the key rule that the DJ bible, David D'angelo, and ASF preach: and that is to be a challenge, "raise you price" etc. And I get plenty of hot women.

The point is, the dating gurus are not right. theyre full of it. I urge you to question their teachings, and understand that women are basically **** garages, they want sex as much as us, and they want to skip the BS and get right to the point. ITs a turn on when a guy acts the way I do. its a turn off when a guy acts all disinterested and as a "challenge".

why is this thread even being ANALYZED so much???

the guy is obviously HOT in the eyes of women...and being hot enables u to get away with just flat out tellin her shes hot and wantin to ****....i said this b4 already

Reaction score
Direct game is alright and is optimal in certain situations. But if you take the time to learn indirect game you will see far greater results.

Reaction score
Martin Shabazz Jr. said:
Direct game is alright and is optimal in certain situations. But if you take the time to learn indirect game you will see far greater results.
I'll stick to my "I think you are hot" method of conversation. You can do your "well let's be friends first" method

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
I think most of the people who read this forum don't understand this concept that if you hit on a girl, SHE ALREADY KNOWS YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER, so it is POINTLESS TO PRETEND YOU DONT' WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER
To me it's not even as far as just verbalizing. It's how you present it. And I feel that action speaks louder than words when it comes to anything. So I want her to not only know it but feel it. And when we both feelin each other than you cant help but feed that sexual energy, I guess.:D

Reaction score
BlackJackal said:
To me it's not even as far as just verbalizing. It's how you present it. And I feel that action speaks louder than words when it comes to anything. So I want her to not only know it but feel it. And when we both feelin each other than you cant help but feed that sexual energy, I guess.:D
That's absolutely right. I think what you guys are trying to get across is not "don't let her know you like her" but simply "don't let yourself look desperate", and this is very very true, but the MORE IMPORTANT THING is having a sexual energy you're both feeling, I GUARANTEE this will help your game 100 times more

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The original poster has never laid a girl above a 6 by most people's standards.

Reaction score
VegasGuy56 said:
And does putting this guy down make you feel better? after all you only date supermodels right?

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Bible, DDA, and these guru techniques are intended to get hot women who get sexual interest all the time.

The direct method works on women who are craving sexual attention (usually average or below in the looks dept).

But for women for whom this is white noise, and for guys who aren't supermodels themselves, these gurus have it right.

My vote for the original post is NO.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
VegasGuy56 said:
Exactly

its getting annoying now to realise that this isnt a forum full of guys who actually go out their and do this stuff

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that we have this forum and come here everyday and worry about *****es is the ultimate form of supplication...
For some people, maybe... but I think that most of us come here because we're passionate about women, and thus we enjoy discussing things related to getting women with like-minded people.

Anyway, I think it's been said already, but I think the important thing about the original poster's style isn't so much what he does as it is how he does it. If he compliments a woman, it's done so from a position of strength, sincerity, and independence. AFCs compliment women from a position of weakness, supplication, and neediness.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
\O/ said:
Nothing works with every girl, because they are all different.

Being a challenge works, keeping them guessing works, active disinterest works, qualifying them works. It's just another way to go about it than your style.

:D
Do I see a contridiction in your post? YES I DO! you say all women are different, and so nothin will work on everyone, and then you imply being a challenge and disinterested always works? lol. contridiction!!! get your logic straight.

Being disinterested is the slow stupid way to get laid, its like your trying to get laid by pretending you want to be LJBF'd. lol

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of you say I only lay 6 or less, well from my experience, the the really hot ones have actually been more responsive to me than the less attractive ones. I mean, the women who dress really sexy and hot that look like a "slutty barbie doll" arent doing it to look cool, they wanna get laid, they like sex. its premeditated. Im sure this is why the hot ones respond to me more. You guys have it backwards, I lay ones in the 9s and 10s end of the spectrum.

Also, as pointed out by a few, why pretend your not interested, the woman wont beleive you anyway if shes hot? Even if your acting totally disinterested, in the back of her mind, shell still have doubts that you DONT want her for sex becuase its so rare that she meets guys who DONT want her *****, that shell doubt your one of those guys. She knows you want her *****, she knows youre full of it, and the hotter she is, the more this applies. so why lie?

Its a turn on when your direct and upfront about your intentions to fvck her. she wants it, and wants a man who isnt afraid to show it. expressing interest is a totally natural act that we are pretty much meant to do in terms of mating. Look at most animals, they have rituals that they perform that are invitations for mating to a partner of interest, in other words, expressing interest is a key part in mating behavior.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: SPOT ON! I was about to make a similar thread myself.

I've talked to some female friends and they agree that being a challenge is a turn off, they'll just find another d!ck just like that. Just don't kiss her ass.

Some points the DJ Bible is good, but don't rely only on it 100%

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Guess what?

I can **** fine as women by being myself!!!

I hate the idea that every guy that posts here is some sort of social outcast that is unable to talk with women. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but i didnt come to so suave in need of major repair. I already had great social skills and the ability to win women/ people over with my personality. The "rules" that are taught here should not be considered as gospel. Most of the ideas that you read about in the DJ bible are based on fear. Most of you guys do not know what your worth is to woman... I feel sorry for ya'll...

Reaction score
Well I wouldn't go as far as to say the DJ bible is rooted in fear, but you're right, it shouldn't be read as gospel. It's always a good idea to read ANY material to get a sense of what might work for you, but always remember that it is perfectly fine to act natural

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score

yeah, thanks for the advice...great stuff
Now I can save 50 cents if I ever feel the need for trailer park trash p*ssy

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you have no problem laying 9s and 10s, let's see some pics.