I break "the rules" and succeed!

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VegasGuy56 said:
Well if you have no problem laying 9s and 10s, let's see some pics.
oh, so now I gotta prove it to you? ;lol, as if its so hard to believe anyway. I lay 9's and 10's, what do you lay?

majority of the replies to my post are testimonials of people who have tried this themselves, and have experienced success, proof that being defiant of the DJ bibles teachings, ie. being expressive of sexual intentions, works way better. Being upfront and direct works, and it works well, way better than pretending that you're asexual, something most pathetic people on this board subscribe to. Obviously, my game works, and theres no doubt I do infact lay 9s and 10s.

And second of all, I dont give 2 sh1ts if you dont beleive me. if you dont beleive me, thats fine, I dont care. dont beleive me! :moon: Im sure someone who cant lay anything over a 6 probably would have trouble beleiving someone else is actually laying 9s and 10s. lol. ;)

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though there is some truth to the original poster's points, there is something about his desperation to 're-write' The Bible and prove SoSuave 'wrong.' that make me suspicious of his intentions.

If what works for you is not found in the Bible (and it is, has previous posters have pointed out), go set up your own site.

I am 38, I've tried both approaches many times, and in my experience sometimes a no-BS 'I want you' attitude will work wonders, but more often a quality woman will respond better to you being a challenge. Because women like a challenge, or do you disagree with that basic truth also?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They like a challenge as in you being worth getting that doesn't mean they want it challenging. They don't like when you pretend you don't like them. It's kind of sad really, because they can tell either way.