I break "the rules" and succeed!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the above post

Never have girls have control of you. I'd like to add examples: I am sure people unknowledgable with females don't understand. Basically, if a girl try's to force you to like her or force you to have sex with you will ultimately end up in loosing her in an extended period of time.

I know from an example from a guy who had sex with this one girl from his class. Basically she forced him to have sex with him. But in the end did she really like him. No she never calls him. They aren't in contact now. He was used.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Techniques = supplication? Yeah. Acting alpha = supplication? No... You should act alpha in all areas of life. You don't ask people for things. You always make them want it and take it by presenting the bait. Use that principle in business, friend relationships, romantic relationships, etc. Sure saying "I want to fvck you" will work a lot to girls who are willing to drop their anti-slut persona (everybody wants to fvck), but after awhile to the same girl, it will get OLD. This is just basic psychology and is worked into your inner behavior the more life experience you have.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
Sure saying "I want to fvck you" will work a lot to girls who are willing to drop their anti-slut persona (everybody wants to fvck), but after awhile to the same girl, it will get OLD. This is just basic psychology and is worked into your inner behavior the more life experience you have.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here... are you giving the example of just repeatedly saying to the same girl "I want to fvck"?

Reaction score
Randomer said:
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here... are you giving the example of just repeatedly saying to the same girl "I want to fvck"?
I just wrote a song. here it goes.

who wants to fvck? I want to fvck.
who wants to fvck? you want to fvck.
who wants to fvck? we all want to fvck.
we all want to fvcking fuuuuckkkk!!!

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
Techniques = supplication? Yeah. Acting alpha = supplication? No... You should act alpha in all areas of life. You don't ask people for things. You always make them want it and take it by presenting the bait. Use that principle in business, friend relationships, romantic relationships, etc. Sure saying "I want to fvck you" will work a lot to girls who are willing to drop their anti-slut persona (everybody wants to fvck), but after awhile to the same girl, it will get OLD. This is just basic psychology and is worked into your inner behavior the more life experience you have.
ACTING IS supplication. You shouldn't be ACTING it should BE natural. And alpha is just a relative term, there is no conclusive definition for alpha. Acting, having to think about what you want to do, etc, is NOT alpha, you are weak if you do something you DON'T want to do because you think you "should act" this way.

You make life to complicated with all your science mumbo jumbo, nature will work, man is what ****s everything up.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Women LOVE sex. What they DON'T like is when they can CONTROL men with their sexuality.
So true..

Reaction score
pooparu said:
You make life to complicated with all your science mumbo jumbo, nature will work, man is what ****s everything up.
Actually nature is more cruel than man. There are trees and plants who strangle the **** out of eachother just to compete for resources. Humans are no different. Nature is hell, pure and simple. DEAL WITH IT

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
ACTING IS supplication. You shouldn't be ACTING it should BE natural. And alpha is just a relative term, there is no conclusive definition for alpha. Acting, having to think about what you want to do, etc, is NOT alpha, you are weak if you do something you DON'T want to do because you think you "should act" this way.

Not acting in the sense of putting on an act, like an actor. Acting in the sense of putting into action your natural (Alpha) behavior.

But my point is, some things are more Alpha than others (relatively speaking). Relatively speaking, a lot of guys (did) find Britney Spears attractive. Relatively speaking based on our society Britney Spears (was) attractive. If you told Britney Spears, "I want to fvck you" it wouldn't have worked. But having more experience in the matter, you pick up on certain (Alpha) behaviors that you inately realize work on the hotter women. For instance, however the hell Kevin Federline worked his way into her pants. You would put this natural (Alpha) behavior into action, and it would more likely work. If you watch other people and even yourself and think about some of the things done or said, you can realize that every piece of communication is sent as a means to get an end. Those who are more experienced use the more effective (or more Alpha) methods of communcation and are more successful in getting what they want. Why? Because after repeated failures, they realize what is working and what is not, and it becomes part of their natural behavior. They are not putting on an act.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:

Not acting in the sense of putting on an act, like an actor. Acting in the sense of putting into action your natural (Alpha) behavior.

But my point is, some things are more Alpha than others (relatively speaking, depending on what society wants and finds attractive and in demand). Relatively speaking, based on societal standards, a lot of guys (did) find Britney Spears attractive or in demand. If you told Britney Spears, "I want to fvck you" it wouldn't have worked. But having more experience in the matter, you pick up on certain (Alpha) behaviors that you subconsciously realize work on the hotter, more in demand, or more (Alpha) women. For instance, however the hell Kevin Federline weasled his way into her pants... I'm sure he didn't just walk up to her and say it right off the bat. You would put this natural (Alpha) behavior into action, and it would more likely work. If you watch other people and even yourself and think about some of the things done or said, you can realize that every piece of communication and subcommunication is sent as a means to get an end. Those who are more experienced use the more effective (or more Alpha) methods of communcation and are more successful in getting what they want. Why? Because after repeated failures, they realize what is working and what is not, and it becomes part of their natural behavior. They are not putting on an act. So given the best (Alpha means first) or most extreme condition (Britney Spears), you realize that saying, "I want to fvck you" isn't the best way to go about things (there are better, more Alpha ways to turn her on) although it will work plenty of times depending on the girl.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im surprised there are so many people agreeing with me and aknowledging that it does work and should be used. I was expecting all replies to be fiercly against what Ive said since the DJ bible and ASF have brainwashed alot of people on this forum that being "disinterested" is the way. Thats good, alot more people "get it" than I thought. Now all we need to do is turn the DJ bible on its head, and re-write it's philosophy. Expressing interest is the way to go!

I would say the very idea that the DJ bible and ASF and all the dating gurus base their teachings on is one of the worst things you can do: acting aloof and disinterested. When you do that, you just come across as asexual, boring, perceived to be terrible in bed, etc. You want to be direct and upfront about it. Dont be ashamed that you wanna get into her pants Id say the typical guy feels like hes being dirty little pervert by acting this way. and doesnt do it. So by acting disinterested, your actually doing what most guys do. This is a contridiction to the DJ bible since it encourages standing out. you want to be confident in the way you express it, almost as if your ****y and proud that you want her, the way you look at her, touch her etc.

I would say most guys who lay a hottie early on (like the same day, or next day after meeting etc.) did it becuase they were upfront and overt about their intentions very early on. The DJ bible needs to be re-writen with this key concept as its new foundation. TURN THE DJ BIBLE/ASF's TEACHINGS ON ITS HEAD, RE_WRITE IT BASED ON THIS CONCEPT!

Anyone else have any input in reforming the streamline teachings of this forum along my idea?

h town pimp

Banned
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Im surprised there are so many people agreeing with me and aknowledging that it does work and should be used. I was expecting all replies to be fiercly against what Ive said since the DJ bible and ASF have brainwashed alot of people on this forum that being "disinterested" is the way. Thats good, alot more people "get it" than I thought. Now all we need to do is turn the DJ bible on its head, and re-write it's philosophy. Expressing interest is the way to go!

I would say the very idea that the DJ bible and ASF and all the dating gurus base their teachings on is one of the worst things you can do: acting aloof and disinterested. When you do that, you just come across as asexual, boring, perceived to be terrible in bed, etc. You want to be direct and upfront about it. Dont be ashamed that you wanna get into her pants Id say the typical guy feels like hes being dirty little pervert by acting this way. and doesnt do it. So by acting disinterested, your actually doing what most guys do. This is a contridiction to the DJ bible since it encourages standing out. you want to be confident in the way you express it, almost as if your ****y and proud that you want her, the way you look at her, touch her etc.

I would say most guys who lay a hottie early on (like the same day, or next day after meeting etc.) did it becuase they were upfront and overt about their intentions very early on. The DJ bible needs to be re-writen with this key concept as its new foundation. TURN THE DJ BIBLE/ASF's TEACHINGS ON ITS HEAD, RE_WRITE IT BASED ON THIS CONCEPT!

Anyone else have any input in reforming the streamline teachings of this forum along my idea?
PERFECT POST!!!Dawg im like u,i usually wanna fukk da bytch rite away wow ur da smartest memeber on here good props:up:

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. The DJ bible should be treated like the holy bible, in that it should be discarded. There might be a couple of things in there that are right (just by luck), but all of its core philosophies are wrong. If you believe in the DJ theories, it is the blind leading the blind.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passion said:
It's true. The DJ bible should be treated like the holy bible, in that it should be discarded. There might be a couple of things in there that are right (just by luck), but all of its core philosophies are wrong. If you believe in the DJ theories, it is the blind leading the blind.
AMEN! tear down the DJ bible, and re-write it!!!!!

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
AMEN! tear down the DJ bible, and re-write it!!!!!
Every single thing that you wrote in your post are covered in the DJ bible. Being sexual, using direct game, not putting the pvssy on a pedestal, using strong MAVEC, flirting, KINO, acknowledging that girls love sex just as much as we do. All these things are being preeched in the bible. The bible consists of different approaches and styles. That way YOU can find what suits YOU the best. There are hundreds of contradictions in the bible.

You seem to be most comfortable with using direct game and the Gunwitch method. I like that too, but it doesn't work on all chicks. You have to calibrate the girl and apply the techniques that works on her. Nothing works with every girl, because they are all different.

Being a challenge works, keeping them guessing works, active disinterest works, qualifying them works. It's just another way to go about it than your style.

:D

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that we have this forum and come here everyday and worry about *****es is the ultimate form of supplication...

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
The fact that we have this forum and come here everyday and worry about *****es is the ultimate form of supplication...
I disagree. I think it's a nice way to get the right mindset and to be inspired to raise your game each day that passes.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
\O/ said:
I disagree. I think it's a nice way to get the right mindset and to be inspired to raise your game each day that passes.
This place is depressing...

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
This place is depressing...
Go away then. People like you are depressing. Why hang around after 2000 posts? Haven't you learned enough already? You should be posting tips instead of flaming the forum.