I break "the rules" and succeed!

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not new to this board. Ive been a member here for quite a while and have posted many posts. But this post is one of a kind for me: Its the first post ever from me where I give away details about my game. I never do this, I keep my game secret. I usually only post advice or constructive criticism. To almost all of you, this post is GOLD. But Im sure it will be a waste, becuase I doubt most of you wont know what to do with it or use its information, sadly.

I pretty much break almost all of the key rules that the DJ bible and ASF preach, AND I SUCCEED. I lay plenty of hot women despite breaking these rules which are supposed to cause failure if you break them.

1. I tell a woman how shes sexy, how shes fine, how gorgeous she is etc.-This is complimenting. the DJ bible and ASF say to not do this. I do it anyway, and women respond well.

2. I express my interest. I make it obvious that I want her pvssy by giving her lots of sexual EC, flirting, touching, making hints I want her, I tell her I want to fvck her. I basicaly make it obvious that I want her based on what I say and how I act right from the start. This is the opposite of being a challenge. the DJ bible and ASF say you must be a challenge, its not attractive to women to do otherwise. The DJ bible and ASF tell you not to show interest, I do it anyway! women respond well when I break this rule. They start flirting back, and dropping hints that she wants to fvck me etc.

Basically, I break the key rule that the DJ bible, David D'angelo, and ASF preach: and that is to be a challenge, "raise you price" etc. And I get plenty of hot women.

The point is, the dating gurus are not right. theyre full of it. I urge you to question their teachings, and understand that women are basically **** garages, they want sex as much as us, and they want to skip the BS and get right to the point. ITs a turn on when a guy acts the way I do. its a turn off when a guy acts all disinterested and as a "challenge".

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There's a difference between WANTING sex...and letting sex CONTROL you. Obviously the "dating gurus" don't make the distinction that well, which is why there's always that paradox of, "Well, how do I show interest but not show interest at the same time?"

Women LOVE sex. What they DON'T like is when they can CONTROL men with their sexuality.

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well youre coming across as ****y and confident - probably as a fun guy to hang around aswell. But I still guess you portray yourself as detached from the outcome, sure you would like to do her and youll make no secret about it but if it doesn't turn out that way you won't let it bother you - right? All this stuff IS raising your price!

Anyways I often do stuff like what you describe aswell, compliment girls and sometimes buy them drinks, - sometimes I wont but I'll bust their balls instead and just tease them until they go crazy and sometimes I'll just try to be the cool confident suave guy who might be willing to give her some attention if she proves to be worthy of it. It's all good in different ways - sometimes it will work and sometimes it wont - but I'm learning new stuff all the time and I'm improving my game.

The thing is there is no universal secret and if there is it's CONFIDENCE. If you give of the vibe that you know exactly what your doing you'll probably be succesfull with it - David D says that confidence is "the lack of insecurity" or something like that - pretty much sums it up. All advice you will get is good stuff but you need to apply it to real life and see how it works and learn from the reactions you get, also you wont be able to master a skill only after reading about it - you need to field test everything and when you do youll develop your own unique game that works good with the type of person you are and the crowds you hang out with.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're wrong until many others have proven what you said and done is true.

The number one fact remains: If she is not attracted in you in a sexual sense, no matter what you do she will see you always as an AFC.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's 100% right and I think (correct me if I'm wrong) it comes from being genuine.

He wants to ****? He says he wants to ****? He thinks shes hella fine? He tells her.

I do this as well, and I'm probably more obvious than him at times, but I don't think I have ever really failed when not cold approaching (meaning that as far as I can remember, I've succeeded all the times being genuine when I've been introduced, met online, etc), but I HAVE failed when trying to hard to be cool, aloof, etc.

Good ****, he knows wtf he's talking about. Genuine, honesty, and you will succeeding. Think about it this way guys:

In life when you lie and cheat people, it eventually catches up to you and makes you fail right? Well dating is another ****ing part, so just be honest.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do much of what you do, as well.... the difference is this:

When I tell a girl she's sexy, it's never in an ass kissing, godess worshipping way. I say it with authority, almost. I say it with confidence like I'm acknowledging her beauty but not dwelling on it.

When i tell a girl i want to fvck her, I mean it and it's primal. They can pick up on this, and many will get hot, if the modd is right. you have to have some rapport before you say this, though... There has to be some heavy flirting and making out.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The masses are beginning to awake :) Now is the time to cease being PUAFC and become men!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
When I tell a girl she's sexy, it's never in an ass kissing, godess worshipping way. I say it with authority, almost. I say it with confidence like I'm acknowledging her beauty
PRECISELY! "I know EXACTLY what your hot naked body looks like and know DAMN WELL how to put it to great use!" :)

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
I do much of what you do, as well.... the difference is this:

When I tell a girl she's sexy, it's never in an ass kissing, godess worshipping way. I say it with authority, almost. I say it with confidence like I'm acknowledging her beauty but not dwelling on it.

When i tell a girl i want to fvck her, I mean it and it's primal. They can pick up on this, and many will get hot, if the modd is right. you have to have some rapport before you say this, though... There has to be some heavy flirting and making out.
I've gotten away with feeling girls up/telling them that within like 20 minutes of meeting them, and these were girls that don't give alot of guys attention, but I agree, when I did it it was like honest and raw, because these girls (two in particular) were ****ing hot, I even ****ed around in front of our entire group and walked with my hand on her ass and when she tried to move it I'd keep placing it back and threatening to put her on the block to make money for me :p. Ended up walking the entire way to wherever we were ging, she's a good friend now though, my friend wanted to date her so I friend zoned myself on purpose, then he went AFC so now its cool to be just friends with her.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the best way (to say it), but it'll work if she's attracted to you. I think the key reason when you say you break the "rules" and it works is that don't act desperate but horny. There are better ways though..... to make her want it. Saying it is definitely not the best way. Real alpha males have the women begging at their knees. They don't say it... the women do. They (the women) will buy crap, take them places, etc. Reverse supplication. These are your real pimps. You're still placing them on a pedestal and supplicating to an extent (although it's still working).

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
It's not the best way (to say it), but it'll work if she's attracted to you. I think the key reason when you say you break the "rules" and it works is that don't act desperate but horny. There are better ways though..... to make her want it. Saying it is definitely not the best way. Real alpha males have the women begging at their knees. They don't say it... the women do. They (the women) will buy crap, take them places, etc. Reverse supplication. These are your real pimps. You're still placing them on a pedestal and supplicating to an extent (although it's still working).
From this post, I can tell you have been reading too much information and not experiencing it at all. He makes her want it by being sexual, by being flirtatious, by turning her on. All that "real alpha male" (which is bull****) is all garbage, a woman will do those things regardless of being attracted.

P.S. Everytime you speak of being alpha male and techniques, you are supplicating to woman on a level far below a WBAFC could ever do, you are out there teaching yourself things that aren't you or real to you, so that you can become alpha male for women.....supplicating.com :p.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't experienced gifts and crap, but I have experienced several occasions when the girl made it plainly obvious she wanted to have sex, and I didn't have to do a damn thing. I'm not saying his way doesn't work (it does), but giving two extremes - being easy and being a challenge (beta vs. alpha) - it is ALWAYS better to make her want it than just give it to her. They just have to know you're a sexual creature. And acting horny is way better than saying it.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once did this :
Held up a screw I found and
said to a girl "you wana screw?"

she was pissed off at the time,
but down the road we ended up screwing~

wierd how that happened

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True

Girls don't nessarilly have to be attracted to you to make moves on you. I once had this girl who was touching me a lot. Yet when it finally came to getting a date with her I got rejected. Basically you can be used. They think they like you, but they really don't.

Reaction score
What you're saying DOES work, I mean its a good thing, believe it or not, to be frank about wanting to sleep with her. However, this may be the case for only a few guys like me, but I do much better with this approach when I'm going for many, many girls, this creates a detachment

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think

Using Kino effectively and slightly increasing an ass grab, kiss. Can eventually lead into sex. You really don't have know her.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He speaks the truth.

But I don't think it really makes a diffrence either way IMO.

What THIS will do though is make it way easier to know if she's into it or not. And since your being direct she won't have time to really think about it.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
P.S. Everytime you speak of being alpha male and techniques, you are supplicating to woman on a level far below a WBAFC could ever do, you are out there teaching yourself things that aren't you or real to you, so that you can become alpha male for women.....supplicating.com :p.
bingo