I bought gifts for two chicks for Christmas and never even got a thank you..

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Two chicks I see on occassion I'd met up with for the holidays and being the "beta bucks" kindof dude I am I wound up buying them both (seperately) gifts as well as a winter coat each from the department store I work at part time.

Neither is the 24 year old chick I've dated twice. (She doesn't know about them.)

The fvcked up part is though I have fun with both when I do see them and we talk etc. I'd never gotten so much as a thank you from either of them for the gifts and got nothing in return as a gift for the holidays from them. (Unless you count a head cold from one of the chicks as she was sick.) lol

I can't just cut them off though as I've had a lot of good times with both. We laugh, talk, joke around and have gone out to eat together/ seperately.

Though I'm no beta chump and will not be used. How would you bring this to their attention? I can't go ghost on either of them. I really wouldn't want to hurt their feelings (even though it's obvious at Christmas time they weren't concerned about mine but only their own selfish needs.)

And no I'm not their sugar daddy.

Edit: Forgot to mention both of them have other men in their lives that they see regularly so my princesses are in other castles.

Despite the good times we have together do you still think they only see me as a beta bucks provider?

Saw Rex comment below and past my ten post limit: Yes I have gotten them each a pair of Uggs for a previous Christmas too and stuff for their birthdays. They both really like what I get them though neither has ever gotten me anything on mine let alone Christmas..

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
Two chicks I see on occassion I'd met up with for the holidays and being the "beta bucks" kindof dude I am I wound up buying them both (seperately) gifts as well as a winter coat each from the department store I work at part time.

Neither is the 24 year old chick I've dated twice. (She doesn't know about them.)

The fvcked up part is though I have fun with both when I do see them and we talk etc. I'd never gotten so much as a thank you from either of them for the gifts and got nothing in return as a gift for the holidays from them. (Unless you count a head cold from one of the chicks as she was sick.) lol

I can't just cut them off though as I've had a lot of good times with both. We laugh, talk, joke around and have gone out to eat together/ seperately.

Though I'm no beta chump and will not be used. How would you bring this to their attention? I can't go ghost on either of them. I really wouldn't want to hurt their feelings (even though it's obvious at Christmas time they weren't concerned about mine but only their own selfish needs.)

And no I'm not their sugar daddy.
Feels bad man.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Hopes That You Didn't Buy Them Canada Goose Coats

F@ck you do that weak a$$ sh*t for? You dumbed out and went on "pyros status" for a minute. Buying hoes coats and sh*t, then havin' nerve enough to complain about the inconsiderate b#tches not saying, "Thank you." Nigga you hella lost. Buying b@tches Canada Gooses and Marmots from high a$$ Paragon. Did you get them some Uggs too? Dude it's about to be 2014 in a few hours, stop simpin'. Buying women clothes who aren't your girlfriends or b&tches that are paying you, all Rex can do is shake his muthaf#ckin' head.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
F@ck you do that weak a$$ sh*t for? You dumbed out went "pyros status" for a minute. Buying hoes coats and sh*t, then havin' nerve enough to complain about the inconsiderate b#tches no saying, "Thank you."
Maybe Ninja just really likes Christmas. :)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping this post is intended in an ironic way, but unfortunately a lot of guys actually pull this sh1t and to be blunt, they deserve to be out of pocket. Perhaps eventually they will learn their lesson.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Sometimes I wonder if ninja is an actual virgin....then I realize he's a fvckibg ninja!
Of course he's a virgin. Some top top people on this site but when I see people actually give him credibility then my view of this place goes massively downhill.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a good attitude toward learning - he is aware he needs work, and he is willing to honestly look at himself. He asks those who are successful how they became that way. These are all good qualities.

Judging by this thread, he still has a lot to learn. But that's why he's asking. So he can learn. So let him learn.

-------

OP - it sounds like you are expecting something in return for the gifts you gave. Love, appreciation, sex, gifts in return, whatever. If you give with the goal of getting something in return, that is not giving at all. Especially with women, you cannot assume or expect that you will get something in return.

You are in the friend zone with both women, and it is almost impossible to change that now. Move on. Do not shower women with gifts.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about, they felt threatened? I mean, since they both have men in their lives, and you just gave them gifts, they didn't want to give you any stepping stone?

They could turn you down by not accepting the gifts, but you are obviously valuable for them since you hang out, laugh and all the other things you do together!

HumbleNinja said:
Though I'm no beta chump and will not be used.
HumbleNinja said:
even though it's obvious at Christmas time they weren't concerned about mine but only their own selfish needs.
Why don't you see the problem yourself? You know these things, I know it from others posts I've seen from you!

If this is not a joke post from you, just move on without any gifts in the future! I wouldn't worry about a gift back or a "thank you".

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I rarely buy friends and family gifts much less acquaintances. Stop doing that

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ninjas roommate email got me laid at least once last year....so he's ok in my book. Everyone makes mistakes.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Maximus Rex said:
F@ck you do that weak a$$ sh*t for? You dumbed out went "pyros status" for a minute. Buying hoes coats and sh*t, then havin' nerve enough to complain about the inconsiderate b#tches no saying, "Thank you." Nigga you hella lost. Buying b@tches Canada Gooses and Marmots from high a$$ Paragon. Did you get them some Uggs too? Dude it's about to be 2014 in a few hours, stop simpin'. Buying women clothes who girlfriends or b&tches that are paying you, all Rex can do is shake his muthaf#ckin' head.
i lold really hard at pyro status haahahhahahhaah

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Bond said:
He has a good attitude toward learning - he is aware he needs work, and he is willing to honestly look at himself. He asks those who are successful how they became that way. These are all good qualities.

Judging by this thread, he still has a lot to learn. But that's why he's asking. So he can learn. So let him learn.

-------

OP - it sounds like you are expecting something in return for the gifts you gave. Love, appreciation, sex, gifts in return, whatever. If you give with the goal of getting something in return, that is not giving at all. Especially with women, you cannot assume or expect that you will get something in return.

You are in the friend zone with both women, and it is almost impossible to change that now. Move on. Do not shower women with gifts.

I’m way past being in the friendzone with both of these chicks. I'm already aware of that.

I’ve talked with both several times briefly though I leave phone calls after speaking to them at times feeling confused to be honest. Though I’m invited to one of the chicks party on January 4th and I’m going to go. I have to go as we’ve known each other a several years now and I was invited. I’m thinking of taking the 24yo chick with me as a guest. I don’t think the chick who the party is for will get jealous and she most likely won’t give a sht.

I’ll update on this Sunday January 5th on what happened. (The day after the party this Saturday). It’s impossible for either of the two chicks to buy me things back as they don’t work. Their fathers buy them everything so they live the good life. Eventually they'll both learn.

Again I'll update this thread on Sunday after the party. Wish me luck.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
I'd never gotten so much as a thank you from either of them for the gifts and got nothing in return as a gift for the holidays from them.
HumbleNinja said:
It’s impossible for either of the two chicks to buy me things back as they don’t work.
then wtf are you whining for you attention wh0re!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistakes were made. Rex let you have it. Read his post over and over again until it sinks in.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Mistakes were made. Rex let you have it. Read his post over and over again until it sinks in.
stfu you sycophantic c0cksucker. everyone let OP have it!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with you?

You work part time at clothing stores. You need to get your money up not spend them on coats.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
What's wrong with you?

You work part time at clothing stores. You need to get your money up not spend them on coats.
I work a full time job AND a part time. So I got them both gifts. I'll see them at the party on Saturday.

All I'm looking for is a Thanks. Should be a good party though!