I bought gifts for two chicks for Christmas and never even got a thank you..

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
stfu you sycophantic c0cksucker. everyone let OP have it!
Haha you mad bro? Take a few deep breaths. Keyboard cowboy.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
I'm off to pick up a few things in an hour then pick up the 24yo chick to bring her to the other chicks party which the OTHER chick should be there as well.

I'll provide an update tomorrow on how things went down. Wish me luck.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I remember doing beta **** like that. Cringing right now.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Update on the party: I had a great time and so did the 24yo chick I’ve been seeing. The party chick was there and the other chick showed up as well. Neither had dates but I did. Neither seemed to care though. This time I’d gotten the chick who’s party it was gifts and she thanked me. So it’s not all that bad.

Oh I forgot to mention this two chick story is about my two little nieces. They’re a looong way from getting a job so they can’t possibly buy me anything in return. Both of the men in their lives they see every day are their dads. We’ve all went out to eat together and at times separately when we all see each other. We do laugh, joke and talk. (Sometimes on the phone too but I can barely understand what they are saying sometimes. Obviously as they are little kids.) Neither care about the 24yo chick I brought to my one nieces birthday party this past Saturday as well because they’re little kids, and my nieces. And neither of them thanked me for the gifts I got them for Christmas because they still think Santa is real.

Thanks for reading and the replies to my "beta bucks" uncle Ninjaman field report. :up:

Next time I’ll post a field report about my dog. She’s a female too.

Thanks for the reply Maximus Rex! I was cracking up when you went berserk on me the other day in this thread! Hahahahaha!!

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I came across this post's title I cringed and I knew that the backlash the OP would get for his folly will be merciless. I can't believe he would be so bold to come on here and admit to such foolish people. I get people may sometimes slip back into AFC ways but come on man have some decency to keep that to yourself. SMH! I shall now proceed to read the good whooping he's about to get. Perhaps we should # this on twitter #archetype of an entitled nice guy. lol.