I banged my friend's wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, on second thought, I'm now glad I'm not married, this world is really messed up - there are some problems that I dont want to be involved with in life and those problems are avoided if you dont get married to any hot babe.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Fvck yeah

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Ok

1) He never stated this was his best friend

2) He should tell Tim and if Tim no longer wants to be his friend, they weren't friends to begin with.

3) He's not pathetic, he's human.

His wife had the obligations, not him. Now one could argue that he had an obligation to his friend not to screw his wife but let's look a little closer.

He didn't make the advancements, the wife did. AND he's being honest with his friend if he tells.

And yes, she may lie. But if Tim believes the slvt over him, were they really close friends? I think not.

Are you serious Rex??? Firstly a friend wouldn't do this to a friend. Secondly I can totally understand if Tim doesn't want to be friends with him. What do you mean if Tim doesn't want to be friends he was never friends to begin with? He betrayed him big time. The worst way you can to a person. He has a right to not want to be friends with you and I don't blame him. If anything you shouldn't be calling Tim your friend. If Tim was your friend you wouldn't do that too him. For what, a night of fun. And just because his wife did it doesn't mean hes not guilty. He still allowed it to happen. All he had to do is walk away.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds kinda fake, but if it did happen, ShoptilIDie...you are a GOD!!!! :up: With that being said, I hope you both die horrible deaths and go directly to hell.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
This sounds kinda fake, but if it did happen, ShoptilIDie...you are a GOD!!!! :up: With that being said, I hope you both die horrible deaths and go directly to hell.
Hey what about me I F*&Ked my Friend's Wife too!

:D

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
Hey what about me I F*&Ked my Friend's Wife too!

:D

Obviously you're going to hell as well. Hey, maybe we can be roomies?

But seriously, this thread raises a lot of interesting questions.

*Would you bang your dad's girlfriend? What if she was his ex?
*Would you bang your dad's girlfriend's daughter?
*Would you bang your Mom's best friend? What if your mom was going to find out about it?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
What good happens if he confesses. They always kill the messenger. ..
It is the right thing to do, he shouldn't be a little b!tch about it! He needs to be a man now, since he fcked up. Own up, and let the Timmy guy know what happened! It will make you look atleast like a maybe somewhat respectable guy at the end of the day.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf, why would he get mad at his wife and not you? if i had a wife and u slept wit her, id hunt u down and find a way to get back at u and then some....thats not insecure or dumb, thats called being disrespected and showing the other guy to not **** with u

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that you did your friend a favor. You basically showed him that his wife is a scandalous slvt. I swear, its almost always those ridiculously hot b1tches that start it.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not tell him, what good is going to come of it?

Probably your best way out is to introduce her to one of your mates who's got an even bigger d**k than you since that's what she wants, you won't be the flavour of the minute anymore. Let him deal with her.

and for God's sake, edit your original post to put some fake details in there!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
Of course I went over thinking that nothing was going to happen..
Lies. And you are a douche bag and shouldnt even call yourself a friend.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you weigh her? How can she be 5'11" and 120lbs., and still have a huge rack and nice ass, and not look like a starvin' Ethiopian?

Troll Alert!

shredhead7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, bro's before hoe's. I've had this happen to me from both angles. I've had friends girls (just LTR's) come on to me and I've had my former friends bang my LTR. It's not hard to say no. Hell, any AFC can hook up with a friends girlfriend if they have half a game and any sort of looks. The hard part is landing an unknown girl and making it work.

Expect this: :kick:

Middleagedbadboy

Reaction score
Don't feel too bad about it. Just means that their relationship wasn't meant to last. I once had a bud (not a close friend) whose wife want to get with me cuase I am a Hispanic male. White chick that puts a another male over her marriage cause he's Hispanic? Won't last!

She kept bugging and bugging till finally I took the plunge. She wanted to go for a drive, so I took her. Ended up sucking her t!tties till finally she asked if she could suck me off. Hell yeah! I asked if she wanted me to bang her. She said no cause she wanted to remain faithful to her hubby!:D

Needless to say, they were divorced a year or two after.

panosha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Did you weigh her? How can she be 5'11" and 120lbs., and still have a huge rack and nice ass, and not look like a starvin' Ethiopian?

Troll Alert!
This is sounding fishy...

You are a bad friend

Norman is not that far from Tulsa so I can come and beat some sense into you.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For his sake, it's in his benefit for him to find out so he'd know his wife's a total sloot...

Anyhow, this thread here about sums it up:
According to a study published in the Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy in 2002, 55 percent of married women engage in extramarital sex at some time during their relationship (compared with 60 percent of men). And here’s a far scarier number: After interviewing more than a hundred adulterous wives for her 2001 book A Passion for More, Susan Shapiro Barash found that 90 percent of them didn’t feel guilty about doing it—they felt entitled to do it.
Actually the stages for AW and WW based on what I see:

1. They get f'd and chucked and banged up in their 20-30's
2. Marry a rich guy
3. Knock out kids
4. Divorce sucker
5. Become bitter swine and find a sucker
6. Live with cats
Yea, so who still wants to get married (and divorced) now??? :nono:

You play with vipers, you're eventually gonna get bit. It's simply in their nature. And any woman raised under Anglo-feminist influence is basically a viper...

DJ#7436

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
I feel ya but the question is where would you draw the line? would you do your brothers wife? how far are you willin to go. I have a rule, i do some despicable terrible (no cops here right) things but betrayin a friend ain't one of them. self control is important.

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.