I banged my friend's wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you should tell him. What good would come of that? She might not even tell him and for all you know she's done this with other guys. You could just deny it anyway. I would just lay low for awhile and see how everyone starts acting.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what's wrong with the people on this damn forum now.

youro ptions are so ****ing low.. you are ****ing your best friends wife. she doesn't want you. you were at the right place at the right time and got lucky. you could have inserted 500 other guys int hat same situtation and she would have bene just as hot

assuming she did have the hots for you... if you are doing your **** you are suppposed to inl ife.. get used to it. women throw themselves at real men. you odn't have to **** all of them. you are expected to be a MAN and set bounderies.

****ing pathetic

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
BB I don't think any of us said what he did was right, at least I know I'm not. I'm just saying now that he's done the deed, he should should just stay quiet. He's done enough damage as it is.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he shud be quite. That boy needs to man up. I'm wit Back Breaker. ps backbreaker how you been pimp? son ima pm you in a min i want you 2 check some ish out 4 me and tell me what you think...

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man would've said no to his FRIEND's wife.

You lose a good friend, and you loose some of your unborn kids to a fvckin ho.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Everyone's acting like he's gonna die. We don't even know what this Tim guy is like. He never described him beyond his job.

Is he a violent guy? Does he have a short fuse? Or is he more of a pacifist? You should tell us what he's like.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
KARMIC LAW #18 - Do not ever put yourself in a position of impropriety involving the advances of a woman.

What you've done is forced yourself undue stress by having to sleep with one eye open and looking over your shoulder for what's coming. Was the pvssy that worth it? Not only did you shat on a friend, you've sullied your reputation, paranoia will set in and fvck up your focus and worst of all the chick is scandalous.

Think before you fvck. This "lost in the moment" mentality is for 15 year old kids in high school.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No I don't consider Tim to be a angry guy. I don't fear for my well being, seeing as though I'm a lot bigger than Tim and he's not the kind of guy to go out and get a gun. To be honest, I don't think she is going to tell him either.

I'm very angry at myself for doing it, but it was so hard not to. Seriously, this women could be on the cover of Maxim.

And yes, the sex was that good.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I would just keep quiet. Nothing good could come of you telling anyone about this. Well besides here where it's anonymous. I wouldn't hit it with her again. Just lay low and see what happens.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont have to repeat how hot shes is and all dude. we get it. or could it be that you are trolling?? :p

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, post pics and videos to go with your story.

Nothing can go wrong with that :p

Reaction score
If you dont believe me fine, but I'm in hot water right now and oculd use some good advice .

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

1) He never stated this was his best friend

2) He should tell Tim and if Tim no longer wants to be his friend, they weren't friends to begin with.

3) He's not pathetic, he's human.

His wife had the obligations, not him. Now one could argue that he had an obligation to his friend not to screw his wife but let's look a little closer.

He didn't make the advancements, the wife did. AND he's being honest with his friend if he tells.

And yes, she may lie. But if Tim believes the slvt over him, were they really close friends? I think not.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was her fault, not his. Every other guy in situation would have done the same thing, she wanted it.

Now just tell him straight up, let him know what a wh0re his wife is. Don't keep it quiet.. that's lame and she'll keep doing it.

Tell him now so he can get out. He should understand and get rid of her.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm just going to lay low, but I need to talk to her to stop with the text messages and ****.

I guess I can never break it off again either, which is fine with me I guess, no need for more stress.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow I can't believe this...it sounds so erotic it almost sounds like some kind of fantasy..NO PICS/VID=LIES....

but really if this happened this is a perfect example of how women will marry a nice guy w/ money (which I assume he has since he's a realestate agent?) and then go cheat and F*** the badboy....

Reaction score
DJ1234 said:
wow I can't believe this...it sounds so erotic it almost sounds like some kind of fantasy..NO PICS/VID=LIES....

but really if this happened this is a perfect example of how women will marry a nice guy w/ money (which I assume he has since he's a realestate agent?) and then go cheat and F*** the badboy....

Why would you think I have pictures of my friend's wife on my computer? She's not my wife. Sorry I don't have the video of it, I thought it would be pretty sleazy.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
I thought it would be pretty sleazy.
thats what i thought about someone sleeping with their friend's wife while he is out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.