i am starting to doubt everything about alpha male

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're not understanding is that if you continue with this “beta behavior”, you're in for a not-very pleasant surprise in a while.
Not just that - women can control their craziness a 3-6 months, so I would advice everyone not to commit / invest too much in a relationship shorter than 9-12 months.

It's better to take action now than wait for it to happen, right?
Maybe he's not able to become more than a 'beta guy'. Not everyone can be 'alpha guy'.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
it's been only a month or two since i got into relationship with her. I will see how it goes after few years but at present she likes this personality of mines and she loves the fact that i have zero ego
Unlikely you are going to make it that long.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she loves the fact that i have zero ego
I would love that too from a scientific point of view.
1726779622549.png

You're currently in a competition with yourself to be the most servile you can be for access to her vagina.
Women, even the dominant ones, prefer a man they can look up to. Not a man who kneels for them.
If you act like a doormat, don't come crying here when she wipes her feet on you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta do what's right for you and what you feel comfortable with. Masculinity, alpha, manliness, fatherhood... these aren't things that can be quantified by other men looking to make profit or boost their own ego. We all have to live our lives, we all have individual experiences and situations. The majority of things are true, but you need to create a bespoke version of alpha that aligns with your worldview, religious views, cultural and moral outlook.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat. I think focusing on being a better person/man and relying on my own intuition has worked best for me. However, not everyone has the ability to rely on themselves and their mind so securely, I get that. I take everything I read, see and hear with a pinch of salt.