How to walk away after getting rejected in a nightclub?

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Clubs are trash and highly overrated.......And you will be surprised how most women look when the lights hit them in the face....jesus.
This is so true. Especially the last part, I laughed my a$$ off.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Mike32ct said:
I agree with this part 100%. I always used, "Let's go (dance)" or "This is our song" and led them to dance. ASKING for a dance is only for high school dances or formal ballroom/salsa/swing events. Asking can viewed as lame/weak in a nightclub.
ah ya, you are correct about that, grabbing them when they are kind of on the sideline of the dance floor is always good as well. It is easier than just going up to a girl thats already dancing.

However, I remember a night where I was kind of pissed and my facial expression whilst going up to a girl on the dance floor and her facial expression when she saw me chugging through the crowd, simply priceless. :crackup: Gotta have relaxed eyes, and body language as well to pull this off

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
Not true. I have never had a problem picking up girls in clubs. Interested girls are always receptive no matter what day. Guys who bash clubs are angry they can not pick up girls there.

Just like you are when you buy women free alcohol with beta bucks boosting their ego.

This why you say clubs are the worst place to pick up girls.

Beta bucks game for losers who can not get women on their own.

You are a liar. You use the bartenders to help you get women free drinks at the bars you beta buck at. You pay them big tips to give women free alcohol for you beta buck game. Women for you are that important enough to do that much work for.
I made a clear distinction between weekends and weekdays you dumb faggot.

Also, I didn't say its impossible to meet women in clubs. I said its the LEAST efficient and least effective way.

Stop being a stupid troll. If you have nothing intelligent to say then don't say anything.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Also, I didn't say its impossible to meet women in clubs. I said its the LEAST efficient and least effective way.

Stop being a stupid troll. If you have nothing intelligent to say then don't say anything.
So you in your own words use the most effective way to get laid by beta bucking paying bartenders big tips in urban bars to get entitled women drunk or they aren't DTF. While at the same time saying clubs are the least efficient and effective way.

Clubs are where the majority of hotties are found. Urban bars are where the easy drunks are found and you still need to use your beta bucks to pay bartenders big tips to get them drunk or they aren't DTF.

Very telling indeed.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Do you have HIV? How many MGTOW have HIV since you are so "convinced" of this "truth"? How do MGTOW know who is and isn't HIV? And why is this "information" being suppressed in the media about all these "club h0es" with HIV?

You dudes just dream up your own excuses to project on others for your own failures and enjoy trying to impotently ruin others because you can't and don't want to succeed.

Crabs in a bucket sitting at the MGTOW fork in the symbol going nowhere but pooling up commiserating about your "victim" complexes. Embarrassing and weak at best.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silencer said:
Do you have HIV? How many MGTOW have HIV since you are so "convinced" of this "truth"? How do MGTOW know who is and isn't HIV?blabla all these "club h0es" with HIV?

You dudes just dream up your own excuses to project on others for your own failures and enjoy trying to impotently ruin others because you can't and don't want to succeed.

Crabs in a bucket sitting at the MGTOW fork in the symbol going nowhere but pooling up commiserating about your "victim" complexes. Embarrassing and weak at best.
Such an emotionally charged battery.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Such an emotionally charged battery.
MGTOW like to assume and project their anger.

Can't answer my questions I see. Typical.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a chill pill first and tone down your hostility. People will take you and your endless questions more seriously then.

And btw, afaik, this site does not represent MGTOW.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
silencer said:
So you in your own words use the most effective way to get laid by beta bucking paying bartenders big tips in urban bars to get entitled women drunk or they aren't DTF. While at the same time saying clubs are the least efficient and effective way.

Clubs are where the majority of hotties are found. Urban bars are where the easy drunks are found and you still need to use your beta bucks to pay bartenders big tips to get them drunk or they aren't DTF.

Very telling indeed.
Clubs are full of entitled skanks who like to do coke.

STFU. :crackup:

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile. Brush that dirt off your shoulder. Let her know that you don't care that she rejected you.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I made it clear that there is no difference between picking up girls on weekends or weekdays. Interested girls in clubs will be receptive no matter what day it is. No need to call stupid names breaking forum rules.

Poon King said:
Poon King said:
I want to smash and beta buck game is the fastest/easiest way.
You are saying Beta Buck game is the most efficient and most effective way. Bucks bucks game makes you a pandering beta for entitled women.

It is not impossible to pick up girls in clubs. It is not the least efficient and least effective way. I do it and lots of guys use clubs to pick up hot women. You are angry because you can not pick up women in clubs. You are saying it is the worst place for that reason. It is not the worst place to pick up women.

Poon King said:
Poon King said:
you dumb faggot.
You are being the troll calling names saying nothing intelligent. Take your own advice with that. I am telling you clubs is a great place to pick up hot girls.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
I made it clear that there is no difference between picking up girls on weekends or weekdays. Interested girls in clubs will be receptive no matter what day it is. No need to call stupid names breaking forum rules.

You are saying Beta Buck game is the most efficient and most effective way. Bucks bucks game makes you a pandering beta for entitled women.

It is not impossible to pick up girls in clubs. It is not the least efficient and least effective way. I do it and lots of guys use clubs to pick up hot women. You are angry because you can not pick up women in clubs. You are saying it is the worst place for that reason. It is not the worst place to pick up women.

You are being the troll calling names saying nothing intelligent. Take your own advice with that. I am telling you clubs is a great place to pick up hot girls.
The words of a thirsty beta white knight with no standards. :crackup:

So what exactly is your argument? Are you saying clubs are the BEST place to pick up attractive women? If so.. why? If not.. then why are you arguing with me?

You're an idiot. This is not an "insult" its a fact.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
The words of a thirsty beta white knight with no standards. :crackup:
Poon King said:
I want to smash and beta buck game is the fastest/easiest way
Your words being thirsty a beta. You are beta bucking in bars trying to pick up drunk women. Picking up hot girls in clubs is having no standards compared to the drunks you try to beta buck in bars? Never knew picking up hot girls in clubs is being a white knight. That is a new one. :crackup:

Poon King said:
So what exactly is your argument? Are you saying clubs are the BEST place to pick up attractive women? If so.. why? If not.. then why are you arguing with me?
Poon King said:
Nightclubs are the worst place to pick up women.
Poon King said:
they will seek out the most attractive man available. If it ain't you, then you're probably wasting your time.
You are saying clubs are the worst place to pick up girls for you. Sounds like you are saying you are not attractive when you say clubs are the worst place and you are wasting your time. I say clubs is not the worst place to pick up girls for me. Why would it not be a great place to pick up girls? Tons of hot girls around to meet at clubs. They will grind on your d1ck and you can really turn them on to the point where they want to bang. They are there to meet guys and have a good time wanting to hook up. Really no difference than meeting girls in bars when they are looking for the same thing.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
Your words being thirsty a beta. You are beta bucking in bars trying to pick up drunk women. Picking up hot girls in clubs is having no standards compared to the drunks you try to beta buck in bars? Never knew picking up hot girls in clubs is being a white knight. That is a new one. :crackup:

You are saying clubs are the worst place to pick up girls for you. Sounds like you are saying you are not attractive when you say clubs are the worst place and you are wasting your time. I say clubs is not the worst place to pick up girls for me. Why would it not be a great place to pick up girls? Tons of hot girls around to meet at clubs. They will grind on your d1ck and you can really turn them on to the point where they want to bang. They are there to meet guys and have a good time wanting to hook up. Really no difference than meeting girls in bars when they are looking for the same thing.
Wrong.

Clubs are among the worst places to pick up women simply because it requires more work than other places.

I already explained it. If you're too slow to get it.. oh well. :crackup:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Wrong.

Clubs are among the worst places to pick up women simply because it requires more work than other places.
I guess for you it is. But if you want to go the beta bucks route buying entitled women free drinks have at it. That just makes you a beta giving into the woman's wishes. Not my cup of tea.