How to walk away after getting rejected in a nightclub?

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Wrong.

Clubs are among the worst places to pick up women simply because it requires more work than other places.

I already explained it. If you're too slow to get it.. oh well. :crackup:
So how does picking up women in clubs require more "work" than other places? Perhaps because there's more men for them to choose from over an alpha such as yourself?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
I guess for you it is. But if you want to go the beta bucks route buying entitled women free drinks have at it. That just makes you a beta giving into the woman's wishes. Not my cup of tea.
It is your cup of tea since you're the biggest beta on this site.

You probably look like McLovin' if not a bedridden 500 pound feminist swine. Which is why you think club skanks are the hottest women around. :crackup:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
It is your cup of tea since you're the biggest beta on this site.

You probably look like McLovin' if not a bedridden 500 pound feminist swine. Which is why you think club skanks are the hottest women around. :crackup:
More stupid insults coming from you. You are breaking forum rules. Nothing you say is valid worth repeating. You buy women free drinks in bars trying to get laid with the money you spend on them. That makes you the beta. I am picking up girls at clubs who are hot and not beta bucking. If you think that is beta then have at it. No point in wasting my time talking to a clown.

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, you don't really want to actually ask a girl to dance, you want to use eye contact and body language to just start dancing with her

as for how good Nightclubs are for picking up girls, they are obviously great places, many many girls go home with guys for sex from nightclubs

You are either a club guy or you aren't. No shame if you aren't.

Generally you do need to be somewhat attractive and well dressed, having status definitely helps as well.

A fat ugly guy generally aint pulling from a nightclub, it is a superficial environment

The one key to nightgame is to get a girl to act like a slut without feeling like a slut.

These is so much easier in holiday destinations which is why girls on holiday are so much easier to pull. In their home city, girls are so worried about looking like a slut to their social circle.

Not all clubs are sausage fests. You need to know where to go and when

Right club at the right time, you are going to see a ton of hot girls in the same place that you just won't see during the day. If you know your city's club scene well, you can get clubs full of model types.

If your not a nightlife type of person, don't do it, do daygame

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterpack said:
Firstly, you don't really want to actually ask a girl to dance, you want to use eye contact and body language to just start dancing with her

as for how good Nightclubs are for picking up girls, they are obviously great places, many many girls go home with guys for sex from nightclubs

You are either a club guy or you aren't. No shame if you aren't.

Generally you do need to be somewhat attractive and well dressed, having status definitely helps as well.

A fat ugly guy generally aint pulling from a nightclub, it is a superficial environment

The one key to nightgame is to get a girl to act like a slut without feeling like a slut.

These is so much easier in holiday destinations which is why girls on holiday are so much easier to pull. In their home city, girls are so worried about looking like a slut to their social circle.

Not all clubs are sausage fests. You need to know where to go and when

Right club at the right time, you are going to see a ton of hot girls in the same place that you just won't see during the day. If you know your city's club scene well, you can get clubs full of model types.

If your not a nightlife type of person, don't do it, do daygame

Totally agree with the vacations thing.

-go to Vegas
-get a table with your boys
-be swimming in puss by the end of the night

Clubs in my area suck but when I go to Miami or Cabo it's awesome cause no one gives a fvck and the Latinas are just insane there

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
But women are not important enough to do this much work. There are much easier and more efficient ways to attract hotties.
Have to agree with that.

bigneil said:
Him: "Do you want to dance?"
Girl A: "No."
Him: (Turning to her friend) "Do YOU want to dance?"
Girl B: "I don't want to be second choice."
Him: "How about third?"
Lol. He could have said "I was only talking to her to get to you".

bigneil said:
Women you don't know can't reject you, they can only decline your invitation or avoid you to begin with.
A rose by any other name... Or in this case, a handful of thorns.