How to put her past out of your mind?

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
Sounds like a lot of boring sex between you and whoever you're banging. I find a lot of prude's and girls that are very opinionated usually are the worst sexual partners.
Lol thats the best you can come up? I must be boring because I have an opinion? Im sure all of the girls youve banged have opinions, they just walk on eggshells around you men with your precious fragile egos.

Man, on this site you cant win. You sleep with someone early, you're a slut and untrustworthy. You hold out for a bit and you are prude and boring. Its so black and white with you all. I find it ironic because thats a sign of BPD and you all complain your girls have BPD...mmmkay.

From what Ive heard from girls in my circle they say that the guys who brag about their bedroom skills are awful, but most girls are dishonest and will lie to stroke their man's ego. I would say the only alpha male Ive dated (alpha by the definition on this site anyway) fit exactly into their experience as well. He went on and on about how good in bed he was and how alpha he is and he was a total bore in the sack and didnt give a **** about my O. When I told him later I wanted to break up I also told him I didnt appreciate having to go to the bathroom after sex to finish myself off. Should have seen the look on his face. I was prob the first girl he ever dated that called him out on his sh**

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Men use logic to weed out bad women. Only women use attitudes and feeeeelings to determine a guy. And that is exactly why you make bad choices all through-out your 20's. It's all about who gets you moist.

My gf is great and gives no indications of having had a slutty past. Perhaps she has, but I have enough experience with h0rs and the not so h0rish that I am confidence in my evaluation of her.

I bolded the important part for you. She never mentioned he would be bad for fvking tho. And that is exactly what she and the other girls are doing with him. And they will remember those fvks when some beta schlub is paying for her dinners every weekend and begging for just a hint of sex once a month.

I am sure they make terrible boyfriends......but the majority of women I have known and fvked, simply didn't care.

Blah blah blah.
The men on this site make bad choices. Nexting any girl who doesnt put out by date 3 and then complaining later about all of these attention ***** insecure annoying behaviors from the women that do put out early. Not sh**. No wonder so many bitter hateful men on here *****ing about these low quality women. Most of the time, if a girl puts out that early it means she is likely to have those traits. Im not saying you have to wait a long time to have sex, before you go into black and white extreme mode, but girls who sleep with a guy before they hardly know him are emotionally unhealthy.

Yeah, this girl Im talking about from that party is even more "prude" (I put that in quotes, because Ive never been called prude in real life except for player-men but I am on this site) than me. So nope, she wouldnt have ****ed him.
Nope, she wasnt a prude with her boyfriend. I find this site entertaining...extreme black and white thinking on this site. Are there any grounded level-headed men on this site who dont lump all women together?

I dated a competitive tennis player who was insanely hot and made ME wait for sex. He had a ton of options with girls too and no, he wasnt sleeping with other women and using me as a "plate". He sort of pressured me to be his gf before I was ready too.
I dated a "beta" kinda dorky guy who turned out to be a total ******* several months down the road.
Your categories are of no use to me. Not everyone will fit into your predetermined boxes of people.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
Blah blah blah.
The men on this site make bad choices. Nexting any girl who doesnt put out by date 3 and then complaining later about all of these attention ***** insecure annoying behaviors from the women that do put out early. Not sh**. No wonder so many bitter hateful men on here *****ing about these low quality women. Most of the time, if a girl puts out that early it means she is likely to have those traits. Im not saying you have to wait a long time to have sex, before you go into black and white extreme mode, but girls who sleep with a guy before they hardly know him are emotionally unhealthy.

Yeah, this girl Im talking about from that party is even more "prude" (I put that in quotes, because Ive never been called prude in real life except for player-men but I am on this site) than me. So nope, she wouldnt have ****ed him.
Nope, she wasnt a prude with her boyfriend. I find this site entertaining...extreme black and white thinking on this site. Are there any grounded level-headed men on this site who dont lump all women together?

I dated a competitive tennis player who was insanely hot and made ME wait for sex. He had a ton of options with girls too and no, he wasnt sleeping with other women and using me as a "plate". He sort of pressured me to be his gf before I was ready too.
I dated a "beta" kinda dorky guy who turned out to be a total ******* several months down the road.
Your categories are of no use to me. Not everyone will fit into your predetermined boxes of people.
This argument you're having back and forth with Danger just proves that your only bargaining chip as a woman is the moist slit between your legs.

Take that away and you have NO IDEA how to seduce a man. The fact that you have to be so calculating about WHEN you have sex with a man proves the lack of appeal you have outside of sex.

Truly lovable women don't care when they have sex with a guy because they know they are lovable enough to KEEP him around with their PERSONALITY. :yes:

How would you get a man to love you if you didn't have a vagina? So far.. it seems you can't even get a man to love you WITH a vagina.

You crack me up rearea. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This argument you're having back and forth with Danger just proves that your only bargaining chip as a woman is the moist slit between your legs.

Take that away and you have NO IDEA how to seduce a man. The fact that you have to be so calculating about WHEN you have sex with a man proves the lack of appeal you have outside of sex.

Truly lovable women don't care when they have sex with a guy because they know they are lovable enough to KEEP him around with their PERSONALITY. :yes:

How would you get a man to love you if you didn't have a vagina? So far.. it seems you can't even get a man to love you WITH a vagina.

You crack me up rearea. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
How am I being calculating? All I do is wait until I trust a guy. Which is never between dates 1-3. Ever- theyre still a stranger at that point. If I dated a guy friends, whom I knew well and trusted, perhaps Id break that rule but most of the guys Ive dated I knew very little about when I started dating them.

Yep, I guess I have no appeal outside of sex. I guess the 10 men that have asked me to be their gf didnt find me appealing other than sex.

You all crack me up. You all are such "black and white" thinkers. If I dont sleep with a guy in the first 3 dates, Im so cal-cu-lating (dun dun dun!!!!!) Drama queens

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
You all crack me up. You all are such "black and white" thinkers. If I dont sleep with a guy in the first 3 dates, Im so cal-cu-lating (dun dun dun!!!!!) Drama queens
Fvckin A. That grey area is for children,chicks and faggots. Basically anyone who doesn't have any accountability for being either right or wrong. You know how I know this? I've noticed a trend in that it's only ever leftoids who complain about "black and white" thinking.

Here's how it works: You would never risk "holding out" for sex with a man you suspected was top tier or in other words a man who you know will fall back on his already established women if you were dumb enough to make him wait (your not). He makes you gooey in the wee wee by default which means when he makes that move you jump on it. We both know this.

Perhaps your better off at a more mainstream site where the whole " he's still a stranger to me in 3 dates" bullsh!t is still a reality for those men eh?

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
Blah blah blah.
The men on this site make bad choices......(cut out about three paragraphs).....Are there any grounded level-headed men on this site who dont lump all women together?
Are you lumping all men on this site together?

rearea said:
How am I being calculating? All I do is wait until I trust a guy. Which is never between dates 1-3. Ever- theyre still a stranger at that point. If I dated a guy friends, whom I knew well and trusted, perhaps Id break that rule but most of the guys Ive dated I knew very little about when I started dating them.

Yep, I guess I have no appeal outside of sex. I guess the 10 men that have asked me to be their gf didnt find me appealing other than sex.

I'm going to give this one a shot. Reararea seems to actually be engaged in a logical discussion, not saying she's logical, but at least she's trying and responding for once.

If a girl sleeps with me on our first night out I don't give her any strikes for that, If she wasn't planning on it, I just chalk it up as her not being able to resist my charms, can't blame her for that. :up:

I don't mind if we wait a few dates either, it's not that big of a deal to me. The only time it matters is when she turns it into a game and thinks that that's how she's going to make me stick around, by not having sex with me. If you are a prize, which you seem to think you are, then you're not going to have a strong attraction to one hundred different guys. So, If the proper build up is there, if there actually is a strong mutual attraction, then why shouldn't it be ok?

like other posters were saying: if all a girl has to offer is sex, then yes, once the sex is over the guy will not want to be around. BUT, If she has other redeeming qualities, like lets say, she's interesting or fun, doesn't expect flowers every time the guys sees her, has a good personality, doesn't mind paying for herself because she has a job too, isn't psycho, then why wouldn't the guy want to be around her....even after, OMG, they had sex.

If you go out with a guy, make him pay for everything, make him do all the work, are boring, feel that it's his job to impress you.....for 3 dates in a row and then finally on the 4th date of the guy jumping through hoops and emptying his wallet.....you have sex with him. No wonder he doesn't want to come back around. The ones that do (10 of them?) are all going to be betas for actually putting up with that kind of sh1t. Don't you see that? You don't want the guy that will follow your rules, because how you apply your rules is exactly what turns the good ones off. :down:

And what's your explanation? Nothing to do with you of course. It's the guys fault. 10 guys asked you to be their girlfriend. What was wrong with those 10 guys? Did all they want from you is sex? Is that why they asked you to be their girlfriend? Or were they just not good enough for you? Why was that?

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
Have fun weeding out the high quality women with that attitude. I avoid man*****s because they make ****ty boyfriends. So do my friends. I went to a birthday party last night where a guy known for being a slut hit on another girl...she was saying after he left that he is not the type of guy who would be good for a relationship.

Im thinking of 3 "alpha" man*****s who have pursued me off the top of my head and I dont give them the time of day. I have one at my work who has been hitting on me for 2 years. He is ok to talk to but Id never date him. A guy who acts like that is not trustworthy in my opinion. The women that tend to like these type of men tend to be emotionally unhealthy...so the OP's girl is prob emotionally unhealthy

I dont need to hide anything- I dont have a high count. Im pretty picky about who I sleep with. Any guy who has a high count is immediately written off in my book. Guys with no self control make terrible boyfriends.
^THIS! same goes for me. S1utty men make sh1tty boyfriends, i could never trust them. Gloating about how many girls you've rooted is a huge turn off and even worse if its a high count. instant write off!

I also never go for guys who are 8,9,10s....not because i cant get them but because like HBs in that category they are the most shallow beings around and only care about themselves. Self absorbed beings.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
^THIS! same goes for me. S1utty men make sh1tty boyfriends, i could never trust them. Gloating about how many girls you've rooted is a huge turn off and even worse if its a high count. instant write off!

I also never go for guys who are 8,9,10s....not because i cant get them but because like HBs in that category they are the most shallow beings around and only care about themselves. Self absorbed beings.
Your fat, gender confused and covered in tatts. Adam himself would be a sh!tty boyfriend to you.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I respect the OPINIONS of the ladies on this forum I think they told me more about themselves than I really cared to know.

Secondly, I don't see any purpose in debating with them as their arguments and counter arguments seem like nothing more than static coming off from an old, broken television. The logical and trained masculine mind begins to decipher it as such and semi-automatically filters out all the bull****.

You guys need to stop expecting so much from these ladies. I'm sure most guys here already know what their responses are going to sound like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-MtJBAZvw

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks throw these bombs out just to eval how big a sucker they've got in their vag trap.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I must be boring because I have an opinion?
No you are boring because you are opinionated.

Man, on this site you cant win. You sleep with someone early, you're a slut and untrustworthy. You hold out for a bit and you are prude and boring.
I'm certain you will find the majority of mature men on this site prefer women who are prudes and boring. My wife was a virgin when I met her (AT 22) and not particularly interesting but she was very cute, had strong moral values and a bubbly personality. She is the only woman who I deemed worthy of breaking my '3 date' rule for. She is only opinionated about China and Western women and the white knights that worship them. She is basically a soldier for the MGTOW and a worthy ally in the fight against feminism. I will be quite pleased to see our family grow. I am fully committed to my wife and will not cheat even on pain of death, I hold her to the same.

I implore men to marry and wife up only poorer women who've had hard lives in the 3rd world. They know the value of a strong relationship and what makes a quality woman. They don't have their heads up their asses like Western princesses do.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is that she's the type of chick who would tell you about this stuff. I've done some pretty f*cked up things with women (eg. banging two in one day without a condom and without a shower in between, etc) but I would never in a million years tell a chick about it if I wanted her to think of me as a long-term prospect. In fact, I wouldn't tell any chick something like that ever unless I never wanted to see her again.

If a woman starts telling you about her past sex life in detail, she's either a complete nut or she doesn't see you as a keeper and doesn't care what you think about her. No woman wants to be thought of as a slut by a guy she wants a relationship with. Because no man wants to marry the town wh0re, and women know it.

So to me the huge red flag is not that she did these things but that she ever let you know about it.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Your fat, gender confused and covered in tatts. Adam himself would be a sh!tty boyfriend to you.
umm im pretty sure im not fat and i dont where you guys get that idea from. im the perfect weight for my height and just because i refuse to starve myself to get your d1cks hard doesnt make me "fat"

im also not gender confused at all. i have stated several times that im bi. and my tatts? dont use that as an excuse, i dont know about where you live but where i am nearly every girl here has tattoos. get over it:cuss:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:

You wait until you "trust a guy" with WHAT? Tell me what you're afraid you can't "trust" a guy about in the first 3 dates.

And YES.. all the men you dated would not have asked you to be their girlfriend if you didn't have a vagina.

Tell me how you would seduce a man if you knew you could NEVER have sex with him. How would you make him fall in love with you? I bet you have NO IDEA. Why? Because sex is your only bargaining chip. :crackup:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her past at your future peril.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I think the problem is that she's the type of chick who would tell you about this stuff. I've done some pretty f*cked up things with women (eg. banging two in one day without a condom and without a shower in between, etc) but I would never in a million years tell a chick about it if I wanted her to think of me as a long-term prospect. In fact, I wouldn't tell any chick something like that ever unless I never wanted to see her again.

If a woman starts telling you about her past sex life in detail, she's either a complete nut or she doesn't see you as a keeper and doesn't care what you think about her. No woman wants to be thought of as a slut by a guy she wants a relationship with. Because no man wants to marry the town wh0re, and women know it.

So to me the huge red flag is not that she did these things but that she ever let you know about it.
Is that true? First, think about it emotionally. Rate the following women according to what they said:

1) Sort of woman who never did these things

2) Sort of woman who did these things​

Now rate them logically, according to what they did:

A) Sort of woman who never did these things

B) Sort of woman who never did these things, but lied and said she did

C) Sort of woman who did these things, but kept them to herself

D) Sort of woman who did these things, and bragged about it​

Knowing that she didn't do these things alone, that she has a reputation that will eventually become known, that even a false confession B indicates a strong future likelihood to become C or D . . . so it all boils down to:

1A) High-quality woman

All the rest) Low-quality woman​

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, feminists and men's rights people in the same thread. Two sides of the same coin. Kind of like matter and antimatter... completely the same but with an opposite charge so that when they interact they annihilate one another.

Fascinating, captain.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Wow, feminists and men's rights people in the same thread. Two sides of the same coin. Kind of like matter and antimatter... completely the same but with an opposite charge so that when they interact they annihilate one another.

Fascinating, captain.
And then there's you who's the odd love child of both parties. Hates the manosphere and all those in it but has hung out there for years under the guise of a "man". Back in your box woman.

DJNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Zarky, agreed, I haven't told her about the stuff I've done and I never will. She's basically asking me to marry her every time we hangout, so it's not that she doesn't see me as a long term prospect. I think she partly wants me to absolve her of her sins? It's like she's looking to me to tell her it's okay...

DJNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
CostaDeSol said:
OP's Gf: "This one time, I swallowed the semen of two different guys in one day."

Why the fnck would she want you to know that? If a girl ever spoke to me like that, she would never be anything more than a fnck buddy to me.
Agreed, I am dumbfounded that she told me this stuff. Then every time she says certain things, it again makes me angry:

"Why can't you get off when I give you *******s? I give good *******s!"
The implication is that she's given a lot of *******s- bothers me

"Don't worry, my vagina is not sore from the pounding you gave me yesterday. My vagina recovers pretty quickly because of all it goes through."
She might be trying to say that I put her vagina through a lot, but the implication is that it's been pounded a lot- bothers me

I realize that I might just be misconstruing everything...

Also she's admitted to making out with 5-10 girl friends when she's drunk. And she made out with a girlfriend and a gay guy once at the same time?? She told me this two days ago. Honestly I don't know why she keeps sharing these things. She tells me she wants to get married and have kids with me everyday, and that she feels like she disrespected me even though she did these things in the past. She tells me that she would never purposely disrespect or hurt me. On the one hand I don't want her to keep telling me these things, but isn't it good if I see just how far the rabbit hole goes?