How to find a wife in this western world?

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
with all due respect...I don't think 5 is high for a girl in her twenties. That's like a couple relationships and maybe a fling or two. Also, I've personally know some girls my age who've slept with like 30 guys but they just end up lying about it if they get a boyfriend bc they know lol
Well that's good, more options open for you I guess. I wouldn't accept more than ZERO.

You just have to be confident! Selecting a mate is the most important decision you'll ever make, pick the wrong one and you can end up like the knight in shining armour.

I lead a bit of an extraordinary life so my standards are a bit higher. I need a woman that can look into the Second Gate and not sh1t her pants.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine had Zero.

5 by that age is realistic for a slut. You've been conditioned to accept that number and date old women for some reason.

This is what happens if you stay in the West. OP I was 30 and dating a 21-year-old and felt like she was a bit old because the girl before her was 19. Why are you dating some old leather face with more crinkles than a french fry?
I'm more interested in a stable long term relationship with a good woman with whom I have a great connection than I am any kind of serial dating. I'm open to women of all ages because the chances of finding a good connection with the participation trophy generation is pretty damn small.

If you want kids then you should go young. I don't want them so I don't care.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Mine had Zero.

5 by that age is realistic for a slut. You've been conditioned to accept that number and date old women for some reason.

This is what happens if you stay in the West. OP I was 30 and dating a 21-year-old and felt like she was a bit old because the girl before her was 19. Why are you dating some old leather face with more crinkles than a french fry?
Sounds like you grew up either in a church or are in fantasy land.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well I married a virgin, how about you?
That's real smart...would you buy a car before you test drove it?

Sexual chemistry is one of the most important things in any long term relationship and you played Russian Roulette with it.

No thanks, I'll try before I buy like any halfway intelligent man would.

Not something to be proud of, more like something to regret that you didn't have enough skill to make it happen before getting married.

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Sexual chemistry is one of the most important things in any long term relationship and you played Russian Roulette with it.

Not something to be proud of, more like something to regret that you didn't have enough skill to make it happen before getting married.
Uh huh. I don't believe you're a man at all. You're assuming alot here. I said she was a virgin, meaning I'm the only one who banged her. You're either severely butt hurt or a woman is writing your posts. Probably both.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Uh huh. I don't believe you're a man at all. You're assuming alot here. I said she was a virgin, meaning I'm the only one who banged her. You're either severely butt hurt or a woman is writing your posts. Probably both.

Sure...funny how your story keeps changing.

But I guess you need a virgin so she won't know you are lacking skills in the bedroom to save your ego from worrying she would be comparing you negatively to every other guy she has been with.

I'd rather let her first 3 dudes suffer from having their d!ck scraped to hell from her teeth while she learns how give BJs properly than have to suffer that myself.

Hope you have plenty of gauze and aloe vera at your disposal.

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep digging princess. 11,728 messages and 12,536 likes and you're trying to tell me that you can't differentiate between a slor and a virgin? Next it's going to be, big is beautiful, men are women and cucks are magic. Did this board suddenly become infected with guilty body count disease? It'll be anarchy, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together.

What's the matter, someone pull the tread off your daughter's tires recently?

I hope you never have to open a portal to limbo.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Keep digging princess. 11,728 messages and 12,536 likes and you're trying to tell me that you can't differentiate between a slor and a virgin? Next it's going to be, big is beautiful, men are women and cucks are magic. Did this board suddenly become infected with guilty body count disease? It'll be anarchy, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together.

What's the matter, someone pull the tread off your daughter's tires recently?

I hope you never have to open a portal to limbo.
Please. Hilarious how a woman is either a virgin or a slut as if there is no in between those 2 extremes.

Go lead your parade clown..

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your life is a lie, I don't know who promoted you to mod but they made a huge mistake. With you at the helm, pretty soon this board will be called Socucked.com

You are seriously advocating guys look for women with a +1 bodycount over virgins? Bro, I don't know what to say... you've got issues with a capital Feminism.

Listen man, if you like tagging things other guys have been brown baggin who am I to interfere? Some guys just like their fish heavily salted, I like mine fresh and pristine. I just don't like sleeping with one eye open knowing that my wife was railed by tom, D1CK and harry like you're going to tonight. Ask your wife if she can give you the same performance she gave the last guy? Salt dreams cuckpadre. ;)

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly the biggest bump on the road imo is the legal "marriage". If you can make her your wifey without the formal marriage part then go for it. I just never seen the benefits of it and why in hell do you need a paper to potentially give a way minimum 50 percent of your stuff. The paper doesn't even say "I love you", but is a formal financial contract where you invite the government too.

If that box can be ticked off then yeah the other things listed in this thread makes sense like for example:
1700781216343.png

Yes, I am well aware you can make prenups and postnups (and you should with a good laywer), but even with that it is risky business in todays environment where women have an incentive to breakup for financial reasons and even the government endorse it; and these legal papers may not hold in court if the divorce is coming up..

On top of that you have all horny simps spamming women's phones and the lineup of ****s waiting for an opportunity is longer than the Chinese wall.

Most women are more interested in the wedding day and getting all the attention as a real princess then the actual marriage that comes with obligations and duties afterwards. So what is the point? Right?

If she can accept you in LTR without the formal marriage bs then yes, otherwise no for my part at least.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly the biggest bump on the road imo is the legal "marriage". If you can make her your wifey without the formal marriage part then go for it. I just never seen the benefits of it and why in hell do you need a paper to potentially give a way minimum 50 percent of your stuff. The paper doesn't even say "I love you", but is a formal financial contract where you invite the government too.

If that box can be ticked off then yeah the other things listed in this thread makes sense like for example:
View attachment 11548

Yes, I am well aware you can make prenups and postnups (and you should with a good laywer), but even with that it is risky business in todays environment where women have an incentive to breakup for financial reasons and even the government endorse it; and these legal papers may not hold in court if the divorce is coming up..

On top of that you have all horny simps spamming women's phones and the lineup of ****s waiting for an opportunity is longer than the Chinese wall.

Most women are more interested in the wedding day and getting all the attention as a real princess then the actual marriage that comes with obligations and duties afterwards. So what is the point? Right?

If she can accept you in LTR without the formal marriage bs then yes, otherwise no for my part at least.
Prenups are only good if you've got more than her. Why not marry a rich girl? My wife and I have an understanding that we made prior to marriage, if one cheats on the other, that one forfeits their life. The point is women want to belong to a family. You only need pull up all the tiktoks on youtube to see 40 y/o single LONELY women crying their eyes out. A good marriage starts with a chick who politically aligns with you and hates the other side with the same passion you do. My wife is unvaxxed and would follow me to hell if I lead her there, the expectation being that I have to go to if she needs me as well. You also get access to another's skillsets, resources, family connections, citizenship, language base and the potential to create a stable home life for your children. An undeniable advantage is that you are permanently connecting someone to your life.

Boys raised in single parent households are more at risk of becoming criminals, drug abusers and trannies. Women born without a father are at risk of becoming BackInTheGame's wife. ;)

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your comparison would make sense if @BoomToTheMoonAlice or any other guy here advocated to marry a woman he never saw or touched. How do you figure that a virgin woman will lack sexual chemistry in an LTR? Firstly, the fact she's a virgin with intention to marry is the best indication there's going to be an LTR to begin with, because her loyalty is intact. Secondly, it doesn't make sense to conclude that because she had an X number of different dycks in her (each leaving her with emotional/mental baggage) it will increase the probability of you two having sexual chemistry.

But I guess you need a virgin so she won't know you are lacking skills in the bedroom to save your ego from worrying she would be comparing you negatively to every other guy she has been with.
Imagine an used car salesman using this logic on you ... why do you want to buy a new car, like all those insecure guys? Prove you're fully secure in your masculinity by paying the same price as they do, but on this car with 3 previous owners. :D

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't.

My ex ex the type a lot of guys boast about wanting. Don't get me wrong. Ugly turned attractive girl who wants kids and has never ever slutted around, very faithful and religious? It comes with compatability issues then, you still have nagging and other issues.

And the opposite end of the spectrum you not only don't marry, but you don't associate with.

But a "match" contains several categories and you must come close in most of them. A complete ***** can have a lot in common with you, have the same future plans etc but a ****ty personality.

To marry I've come to learn the whole package must be good and she's around my age and is set in stone who she is. I met my ex when she was 27. She changed dramatically 10 years later.

Don't take this as saying don't mess with younger. Just don't marry them. And younger guys, date. Have fun. They are. Don't get married until you know she is set in her ways.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man wanted to meet a good wife candidate in a Western nation, he'd likely have to meet one prior to age 25 and she would need to have had a limited history of past boyfriends or sexual partners. She's likely a devout practitioner of some Judeo-Christian religion and dating men who also regularly practice her religion.

Most Western beta males operate from a scarcity mindset and have an overly optimistic viewpoint of marriage. They find a woman who is willing to put up with them and they end up marrying them if the relationship lasts for a certain amount of time.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man wanted to meet a good wife candidate in a Western nation, he'd likely have to meet one prior to age 25 and she would need to have had a limited history of past boyfriends or sexual partners. She's likely a devout practitioner of some Judeo-Christian religion and dating men who also regularly practice her religion.

Most Western beta males operate from a scarcity mindset and have an overly optimistic viewpoint of marriage. They find a woman who is willing to put up with them and they end up marrying them if the relationship lasts for a certain amount of time.
Mine carried me down 6 or 7 flights of stairs, into an ambulance and then stayed over my bed without sitting for nearly 18 hours (they wouldn't bring her a chair). She also put up all the money for the hospital and borrowed money from her family while I was incapacitated. I met her when she was 21, no religious programming. She was my 7th girlfriend so I went through some sh1t before settling on her.

I don't know about the West, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it. No chick I ever dated in the West was worth the salt of her previous relationships. I've had my wife back here in the West with me for the last 10 years and she has not changed very much. She became a Chef from years of hard work in the restaurant because her education was not accepted. Thankfully, it's paid off really well for her.

Would not trade this R2 Unit for all the tea in China.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No chick I ever dated in the West was worth the salt of her previous relationships.
In the West, women are rentals not purchases. I live in the United States and have only dated in the United States.

In the West, a man can have decent interactions with women if the interactions are same night sex, casual sex situationships, or even a non-marital longer term relationship. All of those relationships are a form of a rental.

The problem with most beta males I've seen in the United States (likely true in other Western nations too) is that they turn their non-marital girlfriend into a wife. They also become more beta as time goes one. I've even seen alphas males lose frame in relationships and turn more beta. That's a bad combination.

I've had my wife back here in the West with me for the last 10 years and she has not changed very much.
Wow. I'm surprised. Taking a woman from a more traditional nation to a Western nation has been known to damage those women. They start acting like Western women.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the West, women are rentals not purchases. I live in the United States and have only dated in the United States.

In the West, a man can have decent interactions with women if the interactions are same night sex, casual sex situationships, or even a non-marital longer term relationship. All of those relationships are a form of a rental.

The problem with most beta males I've seen in the United States (likely true in other Western nations too) is that they turn their non-marital girlfriend into a wife. They also become more beta as time goes one. I've even seen alphas males lose frame in relationships and turn more beta. That's a bad combination.

Wow. I'm surprised. Taking a woman from a more traditional nation to a Western nation has been known to damage those women. They start acting like Western women.
Do you want to know why? They were always those people to begin with. This is a long post but once you read it you'll understand what you're seeing.

I keep hearing that but the theory is flawed. Extremely flawed, and it generally comes from people who haven't travelled all that much. You hear it from alot of guys... but usually not the right ones. The West sees alot of 'passport losers' ultimately lose their sh1t and theres a very good reason for it.

There is a pervasive attitude that you go to a country abroad and hang out at bars or nightclubs to pick up women like you would at home. Unfortunately what most people misunderstand is in the 2nd and 3rd world, those areas are frequented by the underworld, and the only people you're going to meet there are criminals and prostitutes. Decent women from conservative countries don't hang out in drug dens. If you bring one of these girls back to the West, they will continue with their prerogative of meeting and manipulating stupid men out of their cash as you would expect a prostitute to do in the West.

Next you have girls that speak perfect English. As English comes with an extremely high price tag in most of the Asian areas, that means only the rich can afford to speak it. So if you go for a girl that speaks great English, you are getting a princess or a pro, not unlike the girls you would meet in the West. If you bring her back to the West, she's going to continue acting Western but her bad traits will be magnified 100x because now she's in a habitat that builds those traits by default.

Finally, you have women who are narcissists, they are typically beautiful girls, they will continue on this path when you bring them to the West, eventually becoming the people they were always destined to be (90 day fiance).

Then you also have to factor in the quality of guy that goes wife hunting. Mostly these are loser men in their country, couldn't get a girl if their lives depended on it. They tend to be lazy, fat, ugly, old or smelly. The only attractive thing about them is their wallet. They naturally attract gold diggers and when they bring those hot gold diggers back to the West, the gold diggers get regular jobs and don't need a wallet any longer so they kick them to the curb, take half their money, and go after the guys that they really want. You can't expect to go to someone's country for 2 weeks or 2 months or even 2 years and claim to know all there is to know about the country and start bad mouthing the culture or think you know the girl. Can you imagine if a guy walks around the United States flashing millions of dollars wherever he goes and talks sh1t about your flag, how you're all rednecks and dumb asf? Of course he's going to get women who are 'interested' in him and calling him wonderful, handsome and clever but they won't respect him. They can smell his wallet from a mile away. Do you think it's any different in the 3rd world? No... and these idiots generally don't think these things through. They tell these women they'll buy them the world. The women naturally start asking for cash, and these obese jellyfish can't say NO. If she asks you for cash, you don't give her an allowance, you say NO, and FVCK OFF... but this concept is lost on these men. To them, 10 bucks is nothing but to a 3rd worlder, 10 bucks is like 100 bucks... or a 1000 bucks in some cases.

Then you have to factor in that MOST men who go wife hunting overseas have 0.0000000000000000000000000 concept of GAME. They don't understand women's nature, they don't care, they are desperate to get laid and meet someone cause they're huge losers back home and they just go on autopilot and take the first person that shows them some attention. Then they claim (WOMEN ABROAD ARE BETTER) when they are with a gold digger. They don't want wives, they want WAIFUs.

What you RARELY have are guys that go over to the 3rd world for adventure and choose a girlfriend from a poor area where the girls have to work hard to provide for themselves and their families. Soldiers, Police Women, Fish mongers, Farmers, McDonalds workers, cooks, taxi drivers. They don't speak English... and these loser guys don't like them because they don't care to learn their language. Also these types of chicks intimidate these fat losers. These guys are anime nerds to the nth degree, they just want to get their fat asses fvked and their egos stroked and run home to mama to live life in the World of Warcraft. These girls are inaccessible to these guys.

All the guys that go and hang out in the Philippines ARE FAT LOSERS who bring back educated chicks or prostitutes and wonder why the chick is disgusted by them in a year and leaves them. This is why! If you want a girl who respects your money, you pick one that doesn't sell her body. You pick a girl that works hard from a family who toiled in the fields to get her through school. You don't pick a girl who's family can bankroll her to go to school, nightclubs and shopping trips. You pick a woman who watched her family sacrifice their well being for her... someone, JUST LIKE YOURSELF. You pick a woman who shares your values, your politics and your work ethic.

If you want to do things properly and meet the good women, you go over with a reason to be there. A job is a good start, either you teach english or you have some other form of work. You learn how to live like the locals, or even cheaper if you can. You eat cheap, find deals, hang out at farmer's markets, make friends with locals, you absorb the culture.

Then when you bring a woman back home, she's not going to run off because she sees you as a piece of her home, You offer the best of both worlds. You make her feel comfortable because you are interested in her world. You are part of what makes her tick.

For me, I get along smashingly with Chinese now. Stick me into a group of them and I'll become the leader within 10 minutes. I know most of the archetypes, I know how to talk to them, how to make them laugh and what they collectively respect. Xi Ping ain't got nothing on me dude and unlike alot of people here, I understand the CCP and the police and the fascism and the social credit system. I know why they do what they do and how I fit into all that. That's why my wife loves me and that's why my friends who all took their wives home are still married. And it's also why my friends who stayed in Canada, can't really understand where I'm coming from anymore and why they are still fat losers who can't get girls.