How to find a wife in this western world?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There no such thing as a unicorn. If you want the perfect wife u will need to get a robot or some ****.

Women are humans and they have their own agenda unless your leadership is strong enough to lead and deal with them.

The thing with women imo is this, as i said they are humans. So say u meet a great woman who lets say she wants to be submissive loyal etc. Well, she is doing that cos thats what she wants. Then later after u been married a while, she may decide she dont want u no more.

See, the problem is this. You are asking about the woman. You should never ask about the woman. You can ask about women and you can ask about the game.

You cannot ask about women cos they can change.

If a woman presents herself as great wife potential she may be good at putting on a show and she wants something. Be careful when women want something cos then they see that they are in control and they are leading.

The woman cannot want anything but your game. This is the only way you can remain in control.

Once you know the game you will not differentiate much between women but you will just differentiate between situations, emotions, problems, solutions etc. When you see your interactions with women in that way then you will be in a better place.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex for example always wanted this. But she herself was not a submissive woman. More like a bossbitch type of girl who needs to have control due to insecurity. Sadly these types usually are the most fun and not boring. Sadly most good women i meet are boring and i cant seem to have a connection with them. They are submissive tho and surely a great wife. But finding both seems impossible.
It’s not impossible. Read the recommended thread.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the state wasn't involved in marriage, I would agree with you 100%.

But the state is involved, and 80% of divorces are initiated by women, 90% of child support payments go from men to women, and in many countries - the woman only needs to claim spousal abuse (with no proof) and she will get custody and likely alimony/child support payments.
You don't have to be married and divorced to pay child support ... you could get her pregnant after an ONS and you'd still have to pay.

That's not to mention the inherent loss in SMV points you get with a woman the second you marry her. She knows you won't leave because the reasons listed above, so why would she need to continue performing?
Provided you've vetted her and it's a love based relationship, I see it as an increase, not a loss in SMV. Making her your wife is the biggest declaration of commitment that a man can do for a woman so her love, appreciation, respect for you would logically increase. If the guy is a beta male and the woman sees him as a plough horse to settle with because she's past 30, then yeah, after marriage she won't need to perform as much as before.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not sure why a man would want to get married at all these days tbh. There is virtually no upside to being married as a man, and almost nothing but risk.

Of course I say that as a married man, but I married in naievity (spelling?). If I could do things differently - I would still be with my current wife, just as a LTR and not as a wife.

Learn to defend your boundaries. Lack of boundary enforcement has killed more marriages than anything (in modern marriages). If your girl cannot respect your boundaries - she isn't one worth investing in.
Citizenship, providing a stable home for children, access to a potentially massive bank account or amazing job opportunities. A full time personal doctor. Regular sex but most importantly someone who cares that you're alive.

These are all things a guy with game can easily achieve just from getting married. Most people on here are stupid asf but a smart guy could easily enter an MBBS program pretty well anywhere abroad. Score a chick from a wealthy family who is going to be a doctor later. (You can just drop out once you're bored). I have a buddy who made pizzas for minimum wage, he married a HOT heiress and she bought him the moon. Dude hardly had any game at all but now he's taken care of FOREVER. Western guys are always looking at this thing from the glass half empty. Do you think guys out in the Middle East b1tch about marriage? No, they're getting a home-cooked meal every night, some b1tch to jack their sh1t off and a comfy, clean pillow to rest their head on at night. They don't even have to look at her after, she voluntarily throws a sheet over her head and runs off with the kids. The issue here is the West and Western expectations. My very pretty EASTERN wife cooks, cleans, and works while I play computer games and spend my life walking around Skyrim in VR. She doesn't care what my job is, how much money is in the account, the house we have or the car we drive. None of that sh1t matters at all because she's getting her cream pie game pizza every night. I could have another 21 yearold here in a heart beat and she knows it.

Get your game up and get the fock out there.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a list of things to consider:
-Level of Submissiveness
-How does she resolve conflict
-is she comfortable in her own skin
-is she career driven
-how does she handle money
-does she think men should lead and women should follow? Are you capable?
-how does she use social media
-how many men has she been with
-are you aligned politically/religiously

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Citizenship, providing a stable home for children, access to a potentially massive bank account or amazing job opportunities. A full time personal doctor. Regular sex but most importantly someone who cares that you're alive.

These are all things a guy with game can easily achieve just from getting married. Most people on here are stupid asf but a smart guy could easily enter an MBBS program pretty well anywhere abroad. Score a chick from a wealthy family who is going to be a doctor later. (You can just drop out once you're bored). I have a buddy who made pizzas for minimum wage, he married a HOT heiress and she bought him the moon. Dude hardly had any game at all but now he's taken care of FOREVER. Western guys are always looking at this thing from the glass half empty. Do you think guys out in the Middle East b1tch about marriage? No, they're getting a home-cooked meal every night, some b1tch to jack their sh1t off and a comfy, clean pillow to rest their head on at night. They don't even have to look at her after, she voluntarily throws a sheet over her head and runs off with the kids. The issue here is the West and Western expectations. My very pretty EASTERN wife cooks, cleans, and works while I play computer games and spend my life walking around Skyrim in VR. She doesn't care what my job is, how much money is in the account, the house we have or the car we drive. None of that sh1t matters at all because she's getting her cream pie game pizza every night. I could have another 21 yearold here in a heart beat and she knows it.

So your wife takes care of the kids, makes the money, and you play computer games all day? Lol. What do you bring to the relationship? Sperm? Lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So you married a little brown forking machine?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I wouldn't. But if you have some deep down need to do so, you screen very hard PRIOR to getting in a relationship with her because sex and the good feelings of being with someone cloud your vision to where you end up staying with someone who displays red flags because you think they are "not that bad" or "she won't do that to me".

Yes they are and yes she will.

Effectively, when she tells you who she is, don't try to justify it, don't try to think you change her, simply believe her and if it's not what you want then walk away immediately.

This is how you prevent yourself from wasting time and getting sucked into long relationships that end as marriage.

Twist

Don Juan
Reaction score
it kinda sucks sometimes looking back at my past relationship knowing its almost impossible to make a modern woman submit without being a toxic *******. I guess the only way is to avoid these women and look outwide the west. If only these women knew that trusting a good man with everything is the best thing you can do for a relationship. Obviously not just any man, but a man that has proven himself.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A wife needs to be someone who helps you accomplish a goal.

Here's a few reasons to marry someone from a different country:

Different Culture: You always have something new to talk about because everything you experience together will be seen from two remotely different perspectives.

Exotic Cuisines: or perhaps your favorite, I like Brazilian, Mexican, Italian, Indian, Japanese, (American) Chinese, and Viet and would be happy to eat selections from those. This is contingent on you meeting a woman who can cook. My wife is a trained Sushi Chef and short-order American, she makes the best Sushi/Pancakes and Brazilian hamburgers ever. My mother trained her on all my favorite dishes so mom's home cooking is her default now. We only eat out for stuff she can't cook at home and I'm fat now because of it. Happy fat. ;)

Chef/Cook: Why wouldn't you marry someone who has these skill sets and makes money doing them? This means that she's going to be interested in every restaurant you take her to and every new dish she tries and she'll try and reproduce the same quality at home. Easy action dates, easy anniversary gifts, easy vacations. She likes food, and she likes cooking for you. The gifts you give her are going to benefit both of you. If you take her home to North America, there are a million cuisines she can try for next to nothing. If you have a kid, your kid will be well fed and she can support him/her in a minimum wage job she likes. A good Brazilian burger can be just as satisfying as an amazing BJ, but why not both?

Citizenship: Easy access to another country's markets. This means cheaper real estate in a safer place. Better job opportunities, and a better standard of living. This means a potentially conservative culture with a school system where you don't have to worry about drag queens teaching your kids.

A nuclear family standard: The concept of 2 moms, 2 dads, single-parent households (by choice), and anything in between will be completely alien to her and an abomination.

Education: You will have access to cheaper education in another country. Your children will likely not grow up mentally retarded, learning around rejects and children with 'behaviors'. They won't have to worry about other kids bringing guns to school to blow them away for not acknowledging a pro-noun. The university will likely be a good experience, without pink and blue-haired harpies waiting to be offended. You can even go back to school as a hobby (I've been in university for 20 years).

An interesting life: You will never be bored and you won't notice the time fly by. There will always be something interesting going on. If you choose a country with a history and culture you are actually interested in, there will be no end of places to go and people to meet. The locals will appreciate you taking an interest in their culture and probably be impressed and maybe a little bored when you talk about it at length. You can learn a new language which in itself is very rewarding and a 2nd language prevents dementia later on. You will literally return home and notice the people you used to hang out with are very ignorant. Instead of spending time talking about TV, your expat friends will have real things going on in their lives and time spent with them will be infinitely more interesting and adventurous.

Networking: You will open up a totally new and diverse group of people to talk to. You will know their culture intimately and you will be introduced to people who would otherwise be off-limits at home. This is not just a business thing, it's also interesting to meet farmers and poorer folks, everyone has an interesting and unique perspective. I went to a black tie event in China with local millionaires and business people, how did I get in? An older friend who enjoyed my wife and I's company invited us. At home, my friends are broke or high, or both.

Expat Culture: For some odd reason, the relationships formed abroad with other expats seem to endure through the years. Expats are usually more interested in keeping in touch and being able to chill out with a beer and shoot the **** in your own language is one of the most de-stressing activities you'll ever do. I know people in 8 countries that I've kept up with over the course of my life, each one is someone you could write a book about. Expat culture is even more interesting if you have wives because they'll be interested in each other's perspectives and give your wife a safe friend to hang out with. You are also usually treated like family (because you are a family) and you're going to be a bit more accepted into the overall family structure because you've identified that you are interested in maintaining ties to that culture. I don't worry about my friends abroad becoming leftists, they are generally there because they hate something about their culture back home and will go out of their way to hook me up with jobs and easy places to rent. (Lots of MGTOWS and Passport Bros abroad).

Opportunities: You will be able to recreate yourself. Hey, I was a straight-F student in high school. I was expelled twice and voted the person most likely to end up in jail and go nowhere in life. I never had a girlfriend and I worked in a factory in my early 20's to make ends meet. When I got my TESOL I went from zero to hero in the span of a weekend. The guys I know who stayed in my hometown with the good jobs and stable lives ended up divorce raped and having to worry about dying alone. If you know anything about the 3rd world, you know that women are a dime a dozen. Just being introduced to those opportunities and knowing they exist makes you a better quality man, and your wife will understand this. When I roll into town now with my wife, I'm offered better jobs (I work with kids now) and parents are more interested in listening to what I have to say about raising their brats.

A second family that cares about you: You might not think about this one until you get sick or piss somebody off. It's very important to have a blood relative that can act as a line of credit, a place to stay, or a knowledge base. A mother in law that cares about your well-being and a family that will hook you up with jobs and help you get settled and established in a foreign country. For me, my brother-in-law is part of the 'mob' back home and if I run into real trouble, a solution is just a phone call away. I have two little nieces whom I love to pieces and I enjoy sending gifts to them. There is something about having people to care about and who care about you that makes life worth living. Especially during the holidays. If you truly enjoy being alone during the holidays, you are a weirdo.

Women become magnets: I get single women throwing themselves my way, I'm not going to cheat but the wife sees this and goes into mate guarding right away. I get propositioned quite a bit because there aren't many men like myself in the world and everyone wants to be connected to an epic-level character. Married men... at least the ones abroad are seen as valuable... the ones at home? Not so much.

Governments love you and police trust you: Governments love the successful family man because they use it as evidence that their system is working and you're paying taxes. Police treat families better than single people, they are more lenient on you and more likely to side with you. Police want to help you because their original oath was to serve and protect. You'll have more opportunities to work with the police in a variety of settings (if you're smart) and governments will make your life a little easier if you've got your family in tow. Governments that don't promote the family structure won't be governments very long.

In short you can really leverage marriage to work for you. Don't be a victim, be a man.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these types usually are the most fun and not boring. Sadly most good women i meet are boring and i cant seem to have a connection with them.
What makes a woman exciting or boring?

I’ve often wondered what men meant by either because I don’t need excitement from my wife when raising children together, working, taking care of a come, getting my workouts in, dealing with in-laws, paying bills, and so on.

Women aren’t here for our entertainment and I don’t see how they can be. Do you need jokes told to you after a full day of work, gym, cooking, cleaning, education and recreation with kids, and so on? A good wife has much to offer, and might even be talented and interesting. Aside from possible excitement in the bedroom, women are generally not exciting and usually don’t offer much intellectually stimulating.

Do you want children?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It’s hard to find one, unicorns do exist but many here don’t believe in them, but how could they, If unicorns are hard to spot and find. Most men here are miserable, they don’t have the foundation to attract an unicorn
This 100%. Just by reading some of the replies on this thread, you can tell a lot.

saige

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 by that age is realistic for a slut.
with all due respect...I don't think 5 is high for a girl in her twenties. That's like a couple relationships and maybe a fling or two. Also, I've personally know some girls my age who've slept with like 30 guys but they just end up lying about it if they get a boyfriend bc they know lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with all due respect...I don't think 5 is high for a girl in her twenties. That's like a couple relationships and maybe a fling or two. Also, I've personally know some girls my age who've slept with like 30 guys but they just end up lying about it if they get a boyfriend bc they know lol
Dude, 5 is towards close is to a lot

If she is 30, you can say that it is not a lot

But if she is 25, 5 is kinda a lot

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think that 5 is not a lot for girls in their 20s, it is all good

But as an idea, the difference between notches comes from if she is a LTR girl or not

If a girl is 30 and LTR material most likely she had like 3-4 relationships and maybe 1-2 guys between. Could easily be less than this

If a girl is not LTR material and mainly she had long periods in being out of a serious relationship by the time she is 30 she can easily have 10-15. If not more

A simp will want to make a girl to want to be single, while a guy that is manly enough will not tolerate a lot of bullsh1t from a woman and will dump her

Depends on what you try to achieve, but to think that 5 guys is a small number for a girl in her 20s, for sure it is not something to take slightly

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
I think a lot of American women are permanently damaged goods because their DNA was miscegenated by interracial sex. Especially if she is a white women, it permanently damages her DNA to sleep with certain races of darker skinned men.

This is used to be common knowledge, but today most people go absolutely berserk even hearing such a concept.