How to deal with men?

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably in some specific occasion I'm the one exaggerating the situation. But for example, whe I first met the instructor of the gym, I just tried to be gentle and friendly.
He started waving his hands in my face, leading me around the gym and pointing his finger at the floor or ceiling in an attempt to get me to look in those directions. He was trying to show off and show how he dominated the newcomer. As soon as I defended myself, in a calm and relaxed way by pointing with my finger, and making him fall into the trap, he was triggered. From that day on, every time I talk to him he seems to get very agitated, he acts tough towards everyone, the strong man. He then started insulting me in an indirect way, hurling insults at me under his breath when I passed by him. Now, I'm labeled as the weird one, and the other idiots who follow him, play this game that when I pass, they crowd away from me and don't have to talk to me. Several times guys said "don't talk to him".
On the contrary, the women at the gym are attracted to me, they want to talk to me and appreciate what I say and think. This is the reality I have lived in for many years. Aggressive men and women attracted to me
It could be either of these perspectives:
  • You are highly confrontational and often seek conflict where none exists.
  • You may be overly sensitive, turning minor issues into major ones.
  • You seem to assume that others want to dominate you, when in reality, it may be you who seeks to dominate them.
  • Your are very feminine and it helps you connect with women, but it appears that some men struggle to relate to you.
  • You exhibit an expectation of entitlement, believing you deserve certain treatment. When you don’t receive it, you might feel that others are against you.
  • You have a problem with authority.
As another commenter mentioned, there may be underlying issues with your perspective or behaviour if so many men find it difficult to be friends with you.