how to deal with a AW

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex which i went out for a month

was a very big AW

she did everything a AW would do

and she dumped me cuz she wanted to be single.. and some other worthless excuses.

but i relized how badly i was in the this relationship.. i treated her too good and i let her walked all over me, if i had a second chance i would put my foot down but theres one problem i still like her but i need to know

is it possible to win her back?
make her relize what she lost? i treated her good, we talked alot about her family problems...
i did the most sweetest things to her

is it worth it or should i let it go
right now i cut her off compelety on contact since christmas..
she was my first by the way
and i pick wisely.... so i thought she was good for it but i was wrong

i was reading the other thread about AW and it had a list 1-7 she pretty much fits all those lists... she hates her mom, has ALOT of guy friends.. has the poorest excuses... phones me too many times

forgives me too easily

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brocollie
uh oh, next her? lol
what do you mean?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://dks.thing.net/Inverted_Narcissist.html

I'd advise you to stay away from a chick with Histrionic Personality Disorder because they only want to use you but since you want to win her back the only advice I can give is continue to cut off attention with her and she may try to get back in contact with you on her own. Another good thing you can do if possible is seem to of moved on right away since she left you. You have to be seen by her with another babe. This drives AW's nuts along with not giving them attention.

HPD and NPD are basically the same thing so that link I posted can teach you how to make her do anything you want once you get her back as long as you follow what it says.

Always remember that to her you are nothing more than an object for her gratification or to ignore.

Play your part of object well ie never call her out on her lies, praise her but not too much, and don't make a big deal out of the bad things she does like cheat on you (and they do this to every guy they are with no matter how awesome he is) and you will be fine.

Well if your definition of fine is being in a destructive relationship that is.

Good luck. :crackup:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i have to make her jelous then

and act like i dont want her but have some sort of contact with her.. maybe MSN or AIM

she tries to get my jelous once to see if i cared for her.. this was after we broke up

but i didnt let her know my feelings so i didnt say nothing then she got frustated and left

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"so i have to make her jelous then"

Yeah just don't be a jerk about it.

I mean like say you're with some other babe and she sees you and runs over and says "Hey wasup baby?" simply say hi in a detached kind of way if you follow me? Emotionless and polite is the way to go with these sick creatures.

"and act like i dont want her but have some sort of contact with her.. maybe MSN or AIM"

Sure but let her be the one to message you. Never be too eager about talking to her and do not talk to her for very long.

"she tries to get my jelous once to see if i cared for her.. this was after we broke up

but i didnt let her know my feelings so i didnt say nothing then she got frustated and left"

This is the way to do it.

Just follow everything I'm telling you if you want her. If you get mad at her for her bull**** it will drive her away from you.

You must put up with being treated like trash to make an HPD yours pretty much.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..am i missing something here? Why are you TRYING get get back with her knowing what type of person she is.

I dont see the purpose in WANTING to be with or emontially involved with an AW. These girls WILL cause drama (drugs, hurting themselves, cheating on you, and just fucjing with your head). WHY WANT THIS?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks alot for the great advise which i will be taking strongly and consider what you have told me to do

and i can see it to work..

she would always call me cuz i couldnt call her because of her strict parents

so im gettin a new number in a week

how should i let her know my number without telling her that " i want you to call me" or i dont want to give my number to her?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe i can change her?

or she will change?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy.

Put your phone number in your AIM profile.

My HPD chick couldn't resist reading my AIM profile and I'm sure yours will be the same.

Edit: LOL, dude no she will not change!
HPD's need years and years of therapy and even then they are difficult to treat. Trust me I've read up on this and got advice from psychologists. You cannot change them they first must want to change themselves and then they must seek out and go through psychotherapy to build a whole new personality for themselves.

Edit #2: You can probably break her into girlfriend material ie she wants you primarily but just keep in mind she will continue to cheat on and hurt you in many ways. You will just have to deal with that and bottle up your pain or unleash it in other ways not directed at her.

Are you sure you want this out of life?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
screw that

i learned that i should look after myself before anyone

and i dont want to put myself through that

i think its best to stay away from her..

i just commited to her tooo easily and i regret it

well thanks alot for the input

its hard to get over her

i was fine last night and i woke up pissed out of my mind that she didnt even call me once or tried to call me.. that pissed me off and i wish i never loved her

it just hurts when ur out with friends and one of ur guy friend.. their gf calls up and stuff.. or u see two couples in public then you say to yourself... " i want that feeling" cuz i truely miss it but what ever.. I learned something and im greatful for it.. i aint gonna let no Biotch put me down.

i just hate chasing women though.. not my type of thing,

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being too nice is a problem also. Women like nice men......but don't like them to do everything they want. That could have been the problem....
So now u have to have her respect u and look up to u....and this u can make by showing her u are better than her.
Sincerely..I don't really know if it's worth it, because u will always have to keep her looking up to u...and u will get tired after a while.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"well thanks alot for the input"

It was no problem man. ;)

"its hard to get over her"

I know man. It was hell getting over mine but after studying up on it I found out that why I loved her so much was because she and all other HPD's have no personality of their own. Not really despite all their dramatic pleasing behaviour so what they do is they steal your personality and throw it back at you so you're loving yourself and not really them but you think its them that you are loving.

Its really sick and messed up and you could have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after a relationship with a girl of this type falls through in one way or another just to let you know. I had it and so did a few people I met online who were also victimized in such ways by the HPD's false love.

Anyway check out this article when you have some time. It talks about other reasons of why we love these sick creatures so much other than the one I just gave. Know that though it uses the context of male and narcissist those words are completely interchangeable with female and histrionic.

http://samvak.tripod.com/faq68.html

"i was fine last night and i woke up pissed out of my mind that she didnt even call me once or tried to call me.. that pissed me off and i wish i never loved her"

Yeah, hurting you is no different to them than breaking a pencil. You are just an easily discarded object to them.

"it just hurts when ur out with friends and one of ur guy friend.. their gf calls up and stuff.. or u see two couples in public then you say to yourself... " i want that feeling" cuz i truely miss it but what ever.. I learned something and im greatful for it.. i aint gonna let no Biotch put me down.

i just hate chasing women though.. not my type of thing,"

Ha, good for you man and don't worry. Any normal girl no matter how awful she is to you will not put you through the hell on average that a relationship with an HPD will do.

I think you'll be fine.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the last two days she phoned me a few times.

i only picked up once and i told her i was sleeping and hung up... she phoned me later around 230am in the morning but i didnt pick up,

shes good friends with my cousin sister so they do alot of talking to each other,

my cousin told me she was talking to her and she wants to talk to me badly

but i told her i dont want too then she told me to think twice about this..

am i doing something wrong?

she never went with my money, never

she just wanted to talk to me all the time thats all

and she never cheated in her life and i backed that up too, and she never lied to me

im her 3th bf..

but when i picked up that time when she phoned.. she asked if i phoned my cousin to tell her to phone me which i didnt then she reliped.. " oh some guy phoned"
is she really playing games or just finding an excuse to talk to me? cuz i know theres a difference between that.

should i let her talk to me and see what she has to say or just continue to block her off with contact?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just dont wanna fall again for nothing

maybe shes not that bad at all?

i know alot of girls that want attention

so i cant really blame her on that

oobm

Don Juan
Reaction score
open your eyes... you said she displayed 1-7. Don't be fooled by the powers of an AW. Stay away. You can find other chicks.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea your right

their actions can mean soo much

i just talked to her and she pretty much denied everything saying she didnt say she wanted to talk to me

so i told her we should go our own ways plus im seeing someone else

she said cool (acting like she doesnt care)

so i just left the conversation

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that.

You know what I do? I picture my body as a separate entity, one that's obviously been with me since the very beginning. Back when I subjected myself to the whims of this AW, I paused to take a look at my hands, my arms, and my head before asking, "Why am I putting my body through this? Why does it deserve this punishment? It was built for more than this."

By succumbing to this AW, you're allowing her to sh** all over your body. You're holding back its potential by reserving it to be used by a woman who eats, sleeps, and sh**s out of her hairy @$$ like everyone else. Does your body deserve that?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just felt like i wasted soo much of my time

i wanna get something out of her,

haha maybe sleep with her and move on

is there a way?
EDIT: naw i dont wanna waste any more of my time

Last edited:

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexy_kuta
i just felt like i wasted soo much of my time

i wanna get something out of her,

haha maybe sleep with her and move on

is there a way?
EDIT: naw i dont wanna waste any more of my time
The time and effort you'll devote to "get something" from her should be used to **** the NEXT girl.