How to deal with 20 year old chicks ?

EndlessNameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to have your opinion on what happened to me recently with some hot young chicks on two different occasions.
It’s funny because the exact same situation happened with those two girls. First one was 24, second one was 21. I should also mention that I’m in my 40s, so quite a big age gap here. But I am also 6’´2 and in the best shape of my life, which is quite an advantage.
I met them when I was spending some time abroad doing group activities. This gave me the opportunity to see them everyday and be close to them during a week span.

Here is what happens :
- Girl starts to look at me numerous times during the trip, we make eye contact several days in a row, she even smiles at me.
- Girl makes it very easy for me to go talk to her (she deliberately stands close to me when we are outside or she sits right next to me at the bar). This happened several times.
- Thinking these are good IOI, I go talk to her (i am introverted so I wait two or three days before I do this).
- When we start talking, girl is cold and looks barely interested. I keep the conversation going but she does not do much to help me, she barely asks questions.
- I back off and stop engaging in conversations with her.
- Girl continues to stare at me from a distance and make new eye contacts.

Some possibilities I can think of :
1- she may think I am cute but for whatever reason she is not really interested (she thinks I am too old anyway).
2- girl is interested but when she hears me talk she realizes I am dull and boring (which I find it hard to believe because she acts cold right off the bat).
3- girl is interested but because she is hot and chased by other guys, she wants me to chase harder.

My ego would very much prefer option number 3, but if this is true, I realize unfortunately that I am not willing to put the efforts which are required in order to bed those kind of girls. I have become kind of lazy and passive with girls and I know that this has cost me a lot of missed opportunities.

I would like to hear what you guys think goes into the mind of those young ladies and how I should act the next time I am into this kind of situation.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I don't know enough to give you any explainations based on what you wrote.

But just know that there's no real difference between 20 year old and 40 year old women. The only difference is the entitlement/delusion and their "interests" ie tiktok vs reality TV. They are both basically children in adult bodies with no accountability or capability of independant thought. I think women are only truly "different" once they're post-menopausal.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is that young girls don’t play games. They are really straightforward and are not well able to control or mask their emotions. I’ve found them to be pretty transparent. Also, they are rarely coy. She’ll look at you like this if interested IMG_1471.jpeg

EndlessNameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I don't know enough to give you any explainations based on what you wrote.

But just know that there's no real difference between 20 year old and 40 year old women. The only difference is the entitlement/delusion and their "interests" ie tiktok vs reality TV. They are both basically children in adult bodies with no accountability or capability of independant thought. I think women are only truly "different" once they're post-menopausal.
I agree with you but I prefer to deal with 20 year old women as they are more spontaneous and cheerful than 40 year olds which can sometimes be disillusioned.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I keep the conversation going but she does not do much to help me, she barely asks questions
That's not her role to do so, just as it's not your role to train her to shave and wax, or how to give a masterful blow j-b. Your "life philosphy" could benefit from fine tuning

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Can you elaborate ?
As someone in my mid to late 40s, a 20 year old isn't going to be able to relate to literally anything in terms of life experience or ability to hold a conversation about topics of interest, etc...

Let's be real...all you are looking for is to bang them,and that's cool, but that's not really an LTR situation where any of that matters.

Just fvck them if you are able to and let them come back for more when they are ready.

There is no way in the world I am worrying about managing a 20 year old...they better be worried about managing me.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you but I prefer to deal with 20 year old women as they are more spontaneous and cheerful than 40 year olds which can sometimes be disillusioned.
That was my point. There's no reason not to pursue 20 year old women if you can and there is really no difference in how you do it. They are generally much easier to please. Feminists will claim that's "manipulation" instead of admitting that older women are toxic, jaded, and have a 50 ft bvtch shield wall around them from getting "traumatized" by Chads, and men who don't want that are immature somehow.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone in my mid to late 40s, a 20 year old isn't going to be able to relate to literally anything in terms of life experience or ability to hold a conversation about topics of interest, etc...

Let's be real...all you are looking for is to bang them,and that's cool, but that's not really an LTR situation where any of that matters.

Just fvck them if you are able to and let them come back for more when they are ready.

There is no way in the world I am worrying about managing a 20 year old...they better be worried about managing me.
I’m older than you and had a 19 year old GF. ‘Relatability’ isn’t all that important (at least to me). It was invigorating, crazy and wild. And I’m not just talking about the sfx. We’re still friends. I’d agree that very long term, It might get weird. But. For a year or two. Great. .

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sort of? I've found myself equally unable to relate to women my own age as younger ones; I've only met maybe 2 or 3 women in my entire life who I have a lot in common with. I will say, the biggest thing I notice besides the political naivete (more like brainwashing) is that younger women are completely clueless about nutrition. A women in her 30s who's still in shape is more likely to care about nutrition and fitness although some of them are still shockingly ignorant. But I don't know if you can make a blanket statement like that, women vary just like anyone else and I don't really know how much age factors into that. But if we're talking 40 vs 20, then sure I can see that.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I’m older than you and had a 19 year old GF. ‘Relatability’ isn’t all that important (at least to me). It was invigorating, crazy and wild. And I’m not just talking about the sfx. We’re still friends. I’d agree that very long term, It might get weird. But. For a year or two. Great. .
Yeah, bimbos, airheads, and Instathots embody all the stereotypes about young women, nonetheless that's hardly indicative of most gals in this age bracket

Not only are most of them receptive to a high rolling man's influence, they CRAVE that strong hand, the likes of which many haven't received prior

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, bimbos, airheads, and Instathots embody all the stereotypes about young women, nonetheless that's hardly indicative of most gals in this age bracket

Not only are most of them receptive to a high rolling man's influence, they CRAVE that strong hand, the likes of which many haven't received prior
She’s a few years older now. And it’s cool to see how she’s matured. No longer a crazy kid.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C0cky funny and being fit and attractive is pretty much all they are interested in. If you stared at her for three days you failed most of this. You have to look at her, and then act like she barely exists, let her in your general vicinity and then say something humorous. This is how it works for me anyway in similar age group as you. More women in their mid 20’s are willing to seriously date men in their late 30’s than I even thought were possible. Maybe a sad comment on society but definitely the truth.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's really important to me...I can't be around someone who can't hold an intelligent conversation or who is just dumb. Drives me crazy.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really important to me...I can't be around someone who can't hold an intelligent conversation or who is just dumb. Drives me crazy.
Weren’t you in or still in a relationship with a 20 something?