How to deal with 20 year old chicks ?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really important to me...I can't be around someone who can't hold an intelligent conversation or who is just dumb. Drives me crazy.
was
It's really important to me...I can't be around someone who can't hold an intelligent conversation or who is just dumb. Drives me crazy.
She was 19. And acted 19. But. she was far less crazy than I was at 19. And she wasn’t ‘dumb’.

EndlessNameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not her role to do so, just as it's not your role to train her to shave and wax, or how to give a masterful blow j-b. Your "life philosphy" could benefit from fine tuning
I guess you’re right. I am probably too passive and expecting her to do all the work.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likely has a low key older man fetish and is down to exploring it whilst travelling

She's not going to lead you to bed though you will need to isolate her and do the vast majority of the leg work

You'll also have to do it without talking about anything logical like a Job or future plans

You probably tried conversing with her as if she was 30 or 40 thats why she switched off

20 is fvcking young ...I was dealing with a 20 y/o last year and I was 30 the differences between us in life experience was night and day

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am probably too passive and expecting her to do all the work.
Heterosexual(And hell, even some lesbians)women instinctively turn to men who exude "masculine energy" for direction. Broads didn't run to other broads for justice, when the moral panic that was MeToo erupted

Progressive men did them a disservice, by reflexively capitulating to the whims of the gals who were up on this bandwagon, as did the rest of us, who reacted by retreating onto social media to endlessly lament how awful life is

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to tell you, I met a woman a few weeks ago who is 38 now but met her 50ish yr old boyfriend about 11 years ago, which would have made her 27, and I have to tell you I absolutely fell in love with her I am not even joking. She was absolutely the full package, gorgeous, petite, intelligent, could take a good dose of innuendo, and according to her a body count of less guys than she could count on one hand, because yes we had that conversation. Anything is possible.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not going to lead you to bed though you will need to isolate her and do the vast majority of the leg work
I’ve found that younger girls are all about sfx. For example. I planned a 2nd date for my teen. (we only did a little kissing on the first date.). I got us set up for K1 racing and indoor rock climbing. When I picked her up I told her of my plans. Her response was: ‘Oh. That sounds awesome. But we could just go to your place and have sex.’.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve found that younger girls are all about sfx. For example. I planned a 2nd date for my teen. (we only did a little kissing on the first date.). I got us set up for K1 racing and indoor rock climbing. When I picked her up I told her of my plans. Her response was: ‘Oh. That sounds awesome. But we could just go to your place and have sex.’.
I found younger women if they are attracted to you tend to be more DTF, they aren't looking for a relationship right away but to have fun, or maybe it's the younger women I've meet in the last few years.

I will say this though I have more in common with younger women than women my age. 10 years ago telling a girl you liked anime or Marvel movies would have women thinking you were a dork (I never brought it up) The amount of women I've met between 23-28 who like anime(marvel movies or both) in the last several years has increased 100fold truly interesting times we are living in