how to become popular?

waffler

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont smoke, dont drink, dont do drugs, and dont buy the expensive clothes just be popular, if your destined to be popular it will happen, maybe not in your freshman year but it will happen. if you try too hard it will only backfire, the real key to popularity is to not judge people dont make fun of the goths they are who they are same with the nerds they cant help it and theyre happy with who they are. and talk to as many people as possible who cares if its the nerds or the goths or the jocks theyre all people and to be honest the people who are popular now wont be your friends in 4yrs when you get out of high school cause all the **** you did now wont mean **** then, what you need to do is get yourself a group of friends they may not be the most popular but atleast you know they are there for you when you need them and vice versa itll mean alot more when your older then smoking dope so the hottest ***** looks at you cause you prolly wont get that *****, cause if your not popular now she wont give a **** when your popular next week.

yea i know i should do some grammar crap but who cares.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mom and I have been talking...and, well, the fact of the matter is...we care.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaine
Your mom and I have been talking...and, well, the fact of the matter is...we care.
hahahaha -- just what I need on a friday!