how to become popular?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do drugs. It is illegal -- for a just reason. Take the advise of our older generations, our older law makers... they have more experience then we do, for they are wiser. I am sure some of them have done it themselves so they DO know what they are talking about.

Besides you risk getting CAUGHT. Which will fvck you up... I do not have to explain -- you know what I am trying to convey.

If becoming popular involves doing something extreme or something you would never do (alone or even in a group of your TRUE friends) then DO not do it. Your living a lie.

But at the end of the road the decision is yours to make. Popularity or yourself. It could involve both. Depends how you approach your road.

I was once popular -- I chose what is best for me... I lost popularity. You don't see me crying about it. It is NOTHING special -- its overrated.

Life, you only live it once. So live it -- live it up to your standards. We are all different -- in our own ways; the paths we chose, the girls we meet, etcetera.

biskitindabaskit

Reaction score
Drinking and smoking are just ways to bond with people arround you. Not everyone plays on the football team or whatever. I smoke pot now and then and it bonds me closer with the people im smoking with. Im homeschooled so I cant tell you how to be more popular at your school but if you want to make more friends then do something with people. It could be a club or a sport whatever. I have 15 really close friends. We all play on the same hockey team. I meet thier friends ect ect. Just get involved with stuff that you do with alot of ppl.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can agree with not smoking pot under the age of 16, but only because I heard that even occasional use under the age of 16 can slow the development of your frontal lobe in your brain. But other than that it's completely fine as long as you don't do it too much. Even professionals will say that the occassional joint isn't gonna have any negative effects.

But don't worry about drinking. Drinking isn't bad at all as long as you don't drive, and you don't drink so much you're gonna pass out. So as long as you manage to not do those, as well as not get caught don't worry about it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be a loser.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know how to smoke..............don't smoke...... thats a reason why many teenagers and people get addicted to smoking..... they don't know how to .........

Must sound strange but its true......... just don't smoke everyday.......

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitch...I'm not gonna disagree with you on the fact that it's illegal, you can get caught, you can do it too often, etc, etc...

But don't make it sound like it's incredibly likely those things are going to happen (the third one especially if it's just weed or alcohol).

I don't want to delve into "how to be careful" too deeply but I've smoked weed (i.e. a few times a month, maybe) since I was 17, drank since I was 16. My parents finally knew I drank when I was 18 and I called my dad for a ride home one night. Was he mad? Not really, he was actually rather surprised I'd call him for a ride. It's all about being responsible about being irresponsible, so-to-speak.

To put it in perspective of what I'm really trying to get at here, is that you also have a chance of being hit by a car each time you cross the street.

Also to note: This thread has gotten a bit off track...Eeks :eek:

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NotaGoatLover
If you don't know how to smoke..............don't smoke...... thats a reason why many teenagers and people get addicted to smoking..... they don't know how to .........

Must sound strange but its true......... just don't smoke everyday.......
What are you talking about? Everybody doesn't know how to at one point or another. Someone can tell you how to smoke the correct way, but even then if you don't do it yourself you won't truly know how to.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not deserve popularity.

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
popularity is too hard to achieve just forget it

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** popularity, most kids turn somewhat gay when they're popular. I know someone that licked both cheeks on a guys ass when he was popular.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am advocating caution and the just way.

It is your choosing of whether to follow or not to follow. I am merely presenting my beliefs. Do what you must... I have no authority over you (for now - mwahaha :D )

DonVitoCorleone

Reaction score
Its About Beliefs

I think your inner beliefs are projected through your communications with people, whether it's with your actions or words. People pick up on your beliefs and judge you on them (popularity). So if you think about it you make your own popularity, just indirectly. So then the question comes up, well what should I believe. I can't tell you what to believe, but I can tell you what I believe. Heres my mindset / beliefs / attitude when I interact with people:
- EVERY girl wants to have sex with me.
- I'm relaxed, calm, and confident.
- People must earn my respect.
- People who don't or no longer live up to my expectations, don't or no longer have my respect.
- I don't need nor care about anyone elses' opinions of me.

The last one is the most important when it comes to popularity because you are taking away people's power over you.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums.

"EVERY girl wants to have sex with me."

That you are taking... a LITTLE to far, my friend. That will ruin you.

How? How would you act to girls if you KNEW that everyone (every female) wanted to have sex with you... you would not be modest....... But you will be arrogent and UNLIKEABLE.

I even doubt you follow that principle, because there is always someone who doesn't. You are lying to yourself and you will be disapointed -- at one point or another. Then, at that point, your princple (this one perticularly) will "crash and burn."

DonVitoCorleone

Reaction score
In Answer to Your Question

Seeing as you asked how, I will take the time to respond to your question. In actuallity(sp?) I am arrogant, it helps with a technique I use, commonly referred to as ****y and funny, which has been popularized by David DeAngelo. Now, if you refer back to my last belief, it's nice that you think I don't follow my own beliefs and that I'd waste my time typing for the sheer thrill it gives my fingers, but I couldn't care less what you think I follow or don't follow. As for the original poster of this thread, if my advice does not help you, by all means ignore what I say.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let the arrogence be the basis of your personality. That is all I am saying. If it does.... (reread my post -- located above)

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Cares?

You guys should spend less time worrying about how to impress people.

I was very popular in High School. What does it mean now...Not sh1t.

Yall should spend more time having fun and trying to get pvssy. Fvck what everybody else thinks.

I'm pretty sure all of the older guys will back me up on this.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
Haha. You have a point there.

It took me two years of High School to figure that sh1t out. As soon as I did, things went a lot smoother.

Reaction score
Dude, listen all you need to be is sincere, somewhat generous and you've got to be able to think on your toes. And your wardrobe DOES NOT have to be the most expensive or trendiest but make sure the clothes fit you and your style. Experiment what goes good with what in your wardrobe. It makes you distinct from the rest of the people at school and you avoid being labeled as harshly. Carry a "don't give a hoot" attitude but not to the extreme.

like last year I got my friend to take his camera and record as I surfed a table down 2 flights of stairs..sh*t like that makes you exciting to people. Assert yourself and don't be afraid to be a little loud and if possible be creative and create your own jargon or slander..you know, its black...anything else just PM me. black.