How often do you guys cold approach?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who aren't in LTR's, on average how often do you cold approach girls though out the week/month?

And where do you do most of them, bars/clubs or elsewhere?

Also how old were you when you first began to cold approach properly and generally how succesful are you at it?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah..Ive never approached in my life. All of my success fell in my lap

Wakeupplease

Reaction score
cold approaching is VERY difficult unless you are terribly witty. And you have better luck cold approaching in a library than in a place like a bar (where women have their battle gear ready).

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went cold-approach crazy (thank you Real Social Dynamics) when I was 24 to 26.

Got some lays, relationships from it. Don't do it anymore. Loved daygame, only did daygame really.

Its a cool experiment and it can get you sexually involved with women. About 1 in 20 will want things to go forward, consistently. You can learn to listen to the signals that let you know when you've hit this one-in-twenty girl. Then you can date and have sex with her.

Don't regret it. Fantastic learning experience. It taught me what relationships are, and what it means to be in one, and now that is more interesting to me than lays. But it was a great steppingstone.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in an Ltr and i still cold approach. I do it in bars fridays and saturdays and i do day approaches on sundays. It has been my ritual for the past year and a half. My sucess varies. I can get a date a week. Sometimes one a month. But i consistently have fun doing it.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, never. It's not for me.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At least one approach per day, even with a busy lifestyle it's possible to achieve that. Helps develop confidence and social skills quickly.