How much do women want to be approached?

Reaction score
i would imagine or assume, believe, that the rate of men approaching women in person has declined a lot because of the advent of technology and social media, but nevertheless, some parts of nature can't be changed or fought, a good sarcastic analogy, is that would be like expecting Lions and Tigers to stop eating meat and start eating plants, vegetables instead.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would imagine or assume, believe, that the rate of men approaching women in person has declined a lot because of the advent of technology and social media...
Bingo!!! Well, that and the lingering effects of lockdown(Lots of folks are still choosing to Netflix and chill, rather than go outside) + Many men using the moral panic of MeToo as a rationalization for persisting with the self-defefeating behavors they were already engaged in, looooooooog BEFORE MeToo was even on the horizon... Pulling into themselves, and lamenting all the lucky breaks that Fortuna refused to leave at their doorstep, free of charge

...but nevertheless, some parts of nature can't be changed or fought, a good sarcastic analogy, is that would be like expecting Lions and Tigers to stop eating meat and start eating plants, vegetables instead.

Similar to what's discussed here
https://podcast.app/how-to-use-the-...iversity-professor-jeffrey-pfeffer-e335362090 between 0:00-2:40

The Manosphere's thought leaders can yap about Red Pills and old order vs new order thinking all they want. The fundamentals of human psychology NEVER change... All that ever varies is the historical context they play out in

Reaction score
Bingo!!! Well, that and the lingering effects of lockdown(Lots of folks are still choosing to Netflix and chill, rather than go outside) + Many men using the moral panic of MeToo as a rationalization for persisting with the self-defefeating behavors they were already engaged in, looooooooog BEFORE MeToo was even on the horizon... Pulling into themselves, and lamenting all the lucky breaks that Fortuna refused to leave at their doorstep, free of charge

Similar to what's discussed here
https://podcast.app/how-to-use-the-...iversity-professor-jeffrey-pfeffer-e335362090 between 0:00-2:40

The Manosphere's thought leaders can yap about Red Pills and old order vs new order thinking all they want. The fundamentals of human psychology NEVER change... All that ever varies is the historical context they play out in
yeah, i was being sarcastic as in, i'm sure even a full century from now or millenium from now, men approaching women will still be the norm, expectation. Expecting the world to change like that, would be like wanting Lions and Tigers to stop eating meat and go for plants, vegetables instead.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can see the hints and signals women give that say, “hey it’s okay if you come talk to me.”

But if I’m not interested then I’m not approaching and she goes off and thinks that I didn’t have the ba//s to approach

The cope is real with women that get rejected

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fam, this has a very easy and straighforward answer.

If a woman wants to be approached or not, is ALWAYS situation, time and mood specific. So, you have to read the body language and whatnot. It simply means you have to give a woman a moment to decide whether she wants to be approache or not.

Imagine a woman is walking around and in her head is just thinking about something, and all out of nowere you POP UP "HEY WHATS UP UR HOT I WANNA CHAT BLAH BLAH" and she is gonna be like wtf cos he aint prepared and she WONT EVEN KNOW IF SHE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU cos she aint made that mental emotional decision yet.

So first you have to be seen by her, make yourself and your interest known, it can just be by looking at her a bit, then that gives her some time to decide about whether she wants to talk to you, cos atm she might just be thinking about some work drama or whatever, so before you approach you have to get her in the mood for convo and IT TAKES TIME to change a persons mood. Imagine your going about you day walking around u probs thinking about some othet stuff in your head u maybe pissed at something ur thinking about then some random girl pop up "HEY WHATS UP BLAH BLAH" and ur gonna be like WTF

RickTheToad

Reaction score
They want to be approached to some extent, but how much? And by whom? Where and when?

Are there any good theories or numbers on this?
If you are their type and they are looking, then they want to be approached. If you are not their type; then they do not want to be approached. These days, it's best to test the waters first, before jumping in.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to be approached by men they find attractive. They are not interested in any other type of approach.
And confidently masculine- this is key - gives them the ‘this guy can bring home the bacon’ tingles and that is what keeps her focused on you and drops whatever else is going on in her orbit.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And confidently masculine- this is key - gives them the ‘this guy can bring home the bacon’ tingles and that is what keeps her focused on you
What if she's vegetarian?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For christ sakes, women aren't some damn numerical formula, computer program, input/output, algorithmic, black and white machine.

There sure are a lot of you that lack social skills. More than ever before. Thats the first problem you should address.

Go out with groups, make new friends, talk and do things, interact with each other instead of your phone.

Its like many of you lack the basics. You will never be any good with women until you get the basics. Most will find you repulsive.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t be lazy get your smv up. Get more chosing signals and make it easy for yourself. Women invite men over they like with their body language.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever told you that you seem to take the negative perspective?
yeah, its just that, i've had some bad experiences with approaching women, not because of rejection or the I have a boyfriend response, but more so, there have been times i've approached women and i feel i either accidentally, not intentionally, they felt weird or uncomfortable by my presence, i got labeled or perceived as weird or creepy, uncomfortable, even though i know i had good kind intentions going into the interaction, makes me feel very stupid and ashamed, embarassed.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel i either accidentally, not intentionally, they felt weird or uncomfortable by my presence, i got labeled or perceived as weird or creepy, uncomfortable, even though i know i had good kind intentions going into the interaction, makes me feel very stupid and ashamed, embarassed.
That is a problem, although there is a growing understanding of people on the spectrum, so you might explain to potential dates that you're awkward because you're on the spectrum.

Reaction score
That is a problem, although there is a growing understanding of people on the spectrum, so you might explain to potential dates that you're awkward because you're on the spectrum.
growing understanding of people on the spectrum, so what you are saying is, are people are more aware of, or know about autism, being on the spectrum, a lot more than compared to previous years or decades? But yeah, i'm still not sure if i have the right mindset, some other mens dating coaches have said in regards to what i said, in regards to having awkward interactions with women when approaching them, that resulted in either the women thinking or perceiving the guy as weird, creepy, uncomfortable, or unsafe, accidentally violating her boundaries.

Some mens dating coaches say that its part of the learning process, part of the journey of getting better with women, having social failures or just interactions gone wrong, bad.

Comments i've heard: "you gotta break some eggs to make an omellete. im sure i creeped out tons of girls over the years".

"It's the learning process. EVERY guy goes through that. Every GIRL goes through similar things, where she reacted in some awkward way to a guy, shooed away a guy she regrets shooing away and now assumes probably hates her, etc., etc. The way you deal with it is by continuing to improve socially, so you can be SMOOTH instead of awkward. This is what everyone does, men and women alike. It is part of the GROWING UP PROCESS."

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, its just that, i've had some bad experiences with approaching women...
Welcome to humanity, hoss. I'm fairly certain you've had unpleasant experiences when interacting with cashiers also, and equally certain that this doesn't prevent you from going to the grocery store