how much do girls talk amongst themselves?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know personally as guys, we rarely talk about girls we are interested in and our latest progress. but what about girls? they obviously do alot of talking but how much do girls talk amongst themselves about guys and current progress with them?

just thought it was an interesting question, and i find it slightly relevant when gaming girls from the same clique/sorority/club or whatever.

i doubt many of you would know the answer, but if for some reason you have idea, please share.

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
believe me, they talk a lot...I learned it the hard way not to say anything that might be misunderstood to a girl's girlfriend...it would almost always reach your prospect especially if they're best friends

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks share just about EVERYTHING with each other. They break everything down with their close friends. Chances are, she values her friends' opinions very highly and she's likely to follow their advice. That's why it's probably a good idea to be friendly with her friends.

DO NOT tell a girl's friend that you like her. Chicks love to gossip and talk about everything. Do you honestly think her friend would keep it from her? There's no need to discuss with her friends what the deal is between you two....I'm sure she'll tell them herself!

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women talk loads with each other. Therefore it is a good thign to befriend the friend of the girl you want to have... it makes it a lot easier if you got some troops on the inside working for you. Just make sure she doesn't fall in love with you because that would **** stuff up.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MEN - explore and think about a situation in their head then give an "outcome" to solve the problem

whilst the women - explore and think about situations by gossiping and talking to each other

men prefer some kind of answer/solution whilst women often dont need an answer

so most guys dont explore their game/Rl's very well (and so needed advice isnt exchanged), which would actually be beneficial to them (tho us gys do kinda do it on this forum)

twister

Reaction score
as a woman :) I can tell you that they talk alot! about everything! women tell each other every detail about the guy they are with. Its like they cant help but spill.
after each argument her girlfriends can recite it word for word. they can also draw you a body map to each scar/freckle/mole you have. and yes guys, your bed technique is a favourite subject.
Idle gossip is a womans favourite thing in the world...........and you guys seem to be the source of it all.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From hearing what a secret source gave me, my last partner's friends must have heard a lot.
That's why they hammered her when she decided to end it between us.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, tahts kinda creepy to hear.... lol

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
They talk a lot. I used to hear a lot of scoop on just about everyone's sex lives just by talking to my ex girlfriend. Very detailed at that. She would even tell me the types of condoms that her friends' boyfriends were using.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy do they talk. If you ever see a girl who stops talking to her friends and associating with them...it means she has something to hide because she knows she will tell her friends and she knows they will judge her harshly. This is from personal experience.

This is also why a girl who can't stand other girls is a redflag...or at least a yellow flag. She says she likes men as friends because they aren't so catty....but really it's because men don't talk nearly as much as women do. She knows other women will tell things about her to their friends and it will damage her rep. Usually it just means that she's a skank or she's been burned by her social circle before.

I've learned the art of gossiping from my secretary and my art director at work (he's basically a woman). Between the two of them I can generally find out about what's going on in the company and what changes are coming down the pipe. I never share my gossip with them, but I will let them talk and pump them for information and use it to my advantage. The key is getting reliable information. Men don't gossip because we mainly don't want to give away advantages and show weaknesses. Loose lips sinking ships you know. Men tend to act on information, women tend to enjoy the process of just disseminating information.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They talk A LOT. As previous posters have mentioned, girlfriends tend to tell each other (and you) EVERYTHING. Which works to your benefit greatly if you're on top of your game. I think some of this "halo effect" people mention (girls like you more when you're seeing someone) comes from the girltalk. It's worked wonders for me -- hook up with one chick and mage a big impression, and the others hear all about how good you are in bed, how funny you are, etc etc etc.

So to answer your question in short: They talk about everything, and it's good for you.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i rememberd an Ex a while back showed a friend of hers a pic pf my penis (hard) ... for some reason...!??

so its sometimes more than just talking

beatoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting. Yes, girls do talk about EVERY little detail. Like stuff I wouldn't even think of noticing.

But on the other hand, even if you piss one girl off and she mouths off to her friends, you still aren't SOL. I dated some of my coworkers and burned several bridges. The girls I dated were gossip queens so I KNOW I was discussed, but that didn't stop me from hooking up with other girls at work.

I think friend approval is only one piece of the puzzle. Depending on her interest level, she may end up with you regardless of the gossip.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can use their gossip against them, too. You can call it "manipulation" if you want, but the result is worth it. The intel services have played this game for ages, planting useful tidbits of information or dis-information, knowing full well it'll come back and bite someone's azz.
I had heart surgery last Fall that saved my life, and was slowly getting back to work after two months-- just before Christmas. My last ex hosts a holiday party at her house each year, and it would've been awfully grand to see all the people who have supported my work. I'm sure they would have enjoyed seeing me. My ex thought otherwise, and left me off the invitation list.
I've dropped word to a few of her friends as to why they didn't see me there, just so they could judge her on their own. I know it got back to her, too.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had it before when a girl seems to like me, and then suddenly a few days later all her friends like me too. I can only think she put in a good word about me.

Of course it works the other way too. If you turn into a needy nice guy AFC on one girl, her friends will probably hear about it and get turned off even if they don't know you that well.

They also hear about if you fvcked a girl right, or if you were sh!t. Word spreads fast lol.

They always tell each other about guys. All the good stuff, all the not so good stuff will travel around the secret network of women's gossip.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we talk about everything from the kind of underwear he wears, to his killer moves (or lack of them in the bedroom). Its all discussed.

I set a couple of frineds up on a blind date, and they have been dating for a while now, and she comes back and tells me everything from the size of his soldier to his confidential past that she swore she wouldnt tell anyone.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
Oh yeah, we talk about everything from the kind of underwear he wears, to his killer moves (or lack of them in the bedroom). Its all discussed.

I set a couple of frineds up on a blind date, and they have been dating for a while now, and she comes back and tells me everything from the size of his soldier to his confidential past that she swore she wouldnt tell anyone.

hahaha wow.

another question: do ou guys think they share this information with like ALL their (somewhat close) friends? or just 1 or 2 really close ones?

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, yes they do!

The girl I'm dating for the moment tells has AT LEAST told my SISTER that I've got good stamina and libido!

It's like I'd tell her brother that she's wild and can go for it all night! Hmm... Mabye I should tell him!

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't it work the other way sometimes too?

What if you're kind of a jerk to a girl on a date and then she goes and tells her friend about the date and the friend says, 'you're not going to talk to him again are you? You deserve better!' Even if she doesn't, lol.