how much do girls talk amongst themselves?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omkara said:
Doesn't it work the other way sometimes too?

What if you're kind of a jerk to a girl on a date and then she goes and tells her friend about the date and the friend says, 'you're not going to talk to him again are you? You deserve better!' Even if she doesn't, lol.

Yeah, it works like that too. I talked my friend out of dating this complete prick that was trying to mooch of her. She deserved better. Works both ways. We also talk about dates that are disasters, like the guy who pulled his know out on the first date and expected it to be worked, or the guy that had bad breath, or the one that would pull the bizrrest of face when he came in to kiss, that really repulsed you. Its all shared with your close friends.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Everything I tell a girl I assume her friends will find out to.
I don't know about a lot of guys but some of my guy friends we talk about girls all the time.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out about a lot of my guy friends' sex lives through my ex girlfriend. They tend to be in the know.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just because you NEED to talk and you run out of things to say? I am convinced that's how it works. You talk about what happened to you, and then you don't know what else to say so let's talk about others.

I see it happen a lot with my girls, and I am just glad not to be one, spending hours on pointless convo is suicide.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just the way girls are. They talk more than we do. It's actually quite entertaining.

Reaction score
Wonder how the CIA gets away with hiring women if they're so prone to blab?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Is it just because you NEED to talk and you run out of things to say? I am convinced that's how it works. You talk about what happened to you, and then you don't know what else to say so let's talk about others.
Actually it's more like the conversation starts with "okay so the other day me and (whoever) tried anal" and goes on from there.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived with my female cousin last summer, and she would occasionally have some friends over from her job at a coffee shop.

I swear, all these girls would do when they got together was get on Facebook and stalk their guy friends, telling each other who they liked, or sometimes even blatantly who they'd hooked up with. I was pretty shocked at the openness with which they shared things.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you know if they say something bad about you, especially bed skills? If its something bad, someone in the secret network will have a big mouth and blab it out and eventually you will find out.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic Mr. Fox said:
Wonder how the CIA gets away with hiring women if they're so prone to blab?
Just cause we love to talk doesnt mean we cant keep confidentiality when needed, especially when your career and financial welfare depends on it.

Its like a bit of research I read about once, how a rather high percentage of women have secret bank accounts with savings they dont tel their partners about. When the need arises we can keep shtum, its just a bit of gossip we enjoy ;)

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JCballin88 said:
I lived with my female cousin last summer, and she would occasionally have some friends over from her job at a coffee shop.

I swear, all these girls would do when they got together was get on Facebook and stalk their guy friends, telling each other who they liked, or sometimes even blatantly who they'd hooked up with. I was pretty shocked at the openness with which they shared things.

Haha I have seen this too. I was with two girls when they got on facebook and it went into "omg he is hot, how did that fugly b!tch get him?! Oh I want him.. oh blah blah blah"

Girls are messed up, seriously, a lot worse than guys in the head department - guys are simple, we want to screw, and as much as possible. That's it. Girls, a lot of crazy comes with em.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex would tell her friends about things we would do, and word of what we did would get to my guy friends without my telling them. It can be a little awkward at times.