how many of you guys......

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a little off topic but im just curious about how many dudes on here smoke pot or do other drugs.

i'll smoke pot but thats it. Not meth or E, Acid or wutever. Those are things i dont want to be involvoed with.

here in canada dope is everywhere, more people my age smoke it then dont. Is it the same for you guys where you live?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the east coast usa most minorities(the young males) smoke weed a least sometimes..

I smoke occasionally that **** make you pretty lazy & moody so I steer away from smoking everday..

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke weed. I tried a half gram of shrooms once and thats all I've done. I don't know the scientific wording for this but I'll tell you this ok? You know how your heart lets blood into your system right? Well when you smoke weed the chemicals which give you motivation are let out at a slower beat. And its not just when your high either. So like if you care about being motivated and **** like that you should cut down on weed. And that way when you do smoke it you will get way higher anyways so thats cool too. I am trying to cut down myself.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I live in Kentucky and lots of ppl smoke weed. Btw, isn't weed legal in Canada?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke pot almost daily. And besides that, I drink a good bit, have done shrooms, and I do blow every now and then. Surely I'm not the only one...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Yeah, I live in Kentucky and lots of ppl smoke weed. Btw, isn't weed legal in Canada?

yes and no......

it is illegal, but if your caught with it, it takes a **** load to get charged, and even then it has to be a REALLY large amount for you to get a record and what not (like having a grow up)

usually the worst that will happen is a fine.

If your carrying smaller amounts like less than an ounce, all they can do is take it away.

and with the meth and crack problems, police are really not focusing on weed at all.

You can go pretty much anywhere and smoke it and your fine, at a bus stop, concerts, work....

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more people my age smoke it than not, so its everywhere. Go on the street and i can almost guarantee you could find some within 10 minutes or less.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was very anti-drugs when I was teenager. Now I smoke weed all day every day.

In the past I have tried every drug except heroin by injection.

Now, I can't be bothered. I'd recommend taking a heroic amount of LSD at least once in your life.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
In the east coast usa most minorities(the young males) smoke weed a least sometimes..

I smoke occasionally that **** make you pretty lazy & moody so I steer away from smoking everday..
Contrary to what most people think, rich areas in the east coast are infested with potheads and cokeheads. This is especially true in some parts of central and northern Jersey, where rich white kids crash their Benz on weekends due too excesive coke in their systems and wait for mommy and daddy to come back from vacation to buy them a new car.

No doubt these kids, although put up a happy front, end up severly depressed and end up either switching through various rehab facilities or end up oding on coke or heroin. Although this is certainly not the norm it happens alot and the crisis is increasing.

The West coast, from what I've seen and heard seems to be a bit different and laid back and the rich kids don't go into extremes with their drug of choice and stick with smoking copious amounts of weed but still live dull existences since everything is handed to them

Personally, i was a hardcore drug use in highschool and tried various forms of illicit drugs. Nowadays i concentrate on weightlifting and personal health and occassionally smoke weeds on special occasions:yes:

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
Contrary to what most people think, rich areas in the east coast are infested with potheads and cokeheads. This is especially true in some parts of central and northern Jersey, where rich white kids crash their Benz on weekends due too excesive coke in their systems and wait for mommy and daddy to come back from vacation to buy them a new car.

No doubt these kids, although put up a happy front, end up severly depressed and end up either switching through various rehab facilities or end up oding on coke or heroin. Although this is certainly not the norm it happens alot and the crisis is increasing.

Pretty harsh generalization there...

I'm one of those kids who grew up in Northern NJ and while some do exactly what you say, it is only a handful. I figure only about 10-15% of my grade have tried something more than pot or alcohol, but I'd say about 70% have tried pot and 95% have drank.

Personally I drink at parties on the weekends and have smoked occasionally

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Touchout said:
Pretty harsh generalization there...

I'm one of those kids who grew up in Northern NJ and while some do exactly what you say, it is only a handful. I figure only about 10-15% of my grade have tried something more than pot or alcohol, but I'd say about 70% have tried pot and 95% have drank.

Personally I drink at parties on the weekends and have smoked occasionally
I said some parts of central and northern Jersey. LIke i implied, the richer the areas the more rampant the drug situation is which goes to show what money can do to you. Obviously this is not true for all people living in said areas but we are talking about the kids that go out and party on weekends not the kids that stay at home and study.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
I said some parts of central and northern Jersey. LIke i implied, the richer the areas the more rampant the drug situation is which goes to show what money can do to you. Obviously this is not true for all people living in said areas but we are talking about the kids that go out and party on weekends not the kids that stay at home and study.

Ok, I don't want to get into an argument about it, but I live in one of the nation's richest towns...see original post for what I feel are appropriate stats for my senior high school class.

While I understand what your saying, it seems like you have a resentment of these rich kids you talk about. While for a minority your post is true, I know what goes on because i go to those parties. Now that's not really saying much considering we haven't even gone away to college yet, but I feel things aren't really as bad as you make it out to be.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
Nighthawk... You mentioned Bill Hicks before.. now you say "Heroic Dose" that is SOOO Bill Hicks..

But he stole that phrase from Terrence Mckenna!!

IM SHARP NIGHTHAWK!!!!!!! :D
Heh, I thought I stole it from Hunter S Thompson, but a quick search has this as earliest citation.

Citations: 1826 S. Jackson @ Northumberland, Penn. American Medical Recorder (Oct.) “Observations and Facts on the Use of Tobacco in Tetanus &tc.” p. 315: An ounce in twenty-four hours, and a drachm at a dose, are heroic prescriptions, and not to be generally imitated.…In cases wherein the physician might be tempted to overstep nature with these heroic doses of opium, or tobacco, do not Dr. Physick’s tube and syringe, afford some hope of safety?
Feel free to quote Bill Hicks on drugs, we are pretty much in full agreement. I'd do it but I'm wasted.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this. In my state, Kentucky, weed is the number one cash crop. It used to be tobacco, but not anymore.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Feel free to quote Bill Hicks on drugs, we are pretty much in full agreement. I'd do it but I'm wasted.
"I don't do drugs anymore... than the average touring funk band."

"Not only do I think pot should be legal I think it should be mandatory!"

"Isn't it funny how the drugs that do NOTHING for you, like alcohol and cigarettes, are legal and the ones which grow naturally on the earth, like pot and mushrooms, that open your mind to how you are being ****ED WITH EVERY DAY are the ones that are illegal... coincidence? I'm not so sure."

I love Bill Hicks.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Touchout said:
Ok, I don't want to get into an argument about it, but I live in one of the nation's richest towns...see original post for what I feel are appropriate stats for my senior high school class.

While I understand what your saying, it seems like you have a resentment of these rich kids you talk about. While for a minority your post is true, I know what goes on because i go to those parties. Now that's not really saying much considering we haven't even gone away to college yet, but I feel things aren't really as bad as you make it out to be.
I don't have any resentment for any rich kids. I am one of those rich kids and I am also from one of the richest towns in New Jersey. We are obviously talking about the rich kids that go out and party on the weekends not the ones that stay at home and do homework. All I'm saying is that the popular rich kids in highschool spent copious amounts of money on say cocaine compared to the popular kids in say Camden. And things were certainly very bad amongst the outgoing kids in my highschool but obviously not everybody knew since it was kept on the DL amongst the popular kids. HTH

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Down here in the dirty south, people smoke weed like cigarettes. Almost everyone I know smokes alot or at least sometimes. Of course theres those who dont and they hate or despise/look down upon us who do. I love smokin weed, been doin it since I was 11. I credit that mostly to growin up in a sh!tty area. I also tried x when I was 14 and used to do that alot but not anymore. Ive tried coke once and didnt like the fact that I was up all night when all i wanted to do is sleep. Acid is the most extreme drug I ever tried. I did 5 hits at one time and that was enough to cure me from eve experimenting with drugs again. Acid is the wierdest experience ever. The downside was the cramps in my body and the inabilty to sleep but rather have reall scary dreams while youre awake. Say no to drugs kids.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...its crazy which threads attract the most attention and replies.

weed and coke... not anymore... was just a few month phase. i got all mine free :) ... i was doing the dealer. (haha! just had to copy that one crack-wh0re in that one thread). no, but i really, got all mine free.

i never get addicted to anything.

i stopped when my nose started getting raw inside... stopped before any nosebleeds.