How many miles of meat has your GF ridden?

The411

Banned
Reaction score
My GF says she slept with 21 guys and for simplicity's sake let's take that at face value. Let's also assume 5 fvcks per dude to even out the LTR and ONS.

5 sessions * 21 men * 5.5 inches (US avg) = 577.5 inches per thrust

577.5 inches * 100 thust/session = 57,500 inches or 16 football fields of d!ck.

That's how much LeSean McCoy rushed for last year when he led the league.

What's the mileage on your GF SoSuave?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
25, she ain't no Sister Mary.
I was number 45 for two girls once. One was 21 the other 25. Still, 21 guys at 25 is no mean feat. That's almost one guy for every year of her existence. When did she lose her virginity?

The411

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
I was number 45 for two girls once. One was 21 the other 25. Still, 21 guys at 25 is no mean feat. That's almost one guy for every year of her existence. When did she lose her virginity?
45 huh? That's almost 2 miles of d!ck. It'd take me a little over half an hour to walk that.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
45 huh? That's almost 2 miles of d!ck. It'd take me a little over half an hour to walk that.
to be fair they were not my girlfriends. i doubt i would have been able to sleep at night with that kind of history running through my mind. that was 14 years ago. I dread to think what their numbers are now.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you even spend the time thinking about it and calculating how much "**** your girl has ridden"? Either you like her and her body or you dont, move on.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
to be fair they were not my girlfriends. i doubt i would have been able to sleep at night with that kind of history running through my mind. that was 14 years ago. I dread to think what their numbers are now.
Alright, let's take their age as 23 and assume virginity was lost at 18. That's about 9 per year.

14 years * 9 partners/year = 126 partners so 171 total partners.

7.42 miles

That's a high-mileage slvt.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would up it to 20 sessions, and 600 strokes.

I'm thinking thirty strokes a minute and twenty minutes?

And while you're kissing her how many gallons has she swallowed? Is this making us feel better??

Lmao

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we did the calculation for a guy, would it be "miles of vagina I have traveled?"

Miles of Vagina would be a great name for a band.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If we did the calculation for a guy, would it be "miles of vagina I have traveled?"

Miles of Vagina would be a great name for a band.

Speaking of miles of vagina I wonder if they could be used like sky miles where you get to upgrade to a first class quality women.

Unfortunately if one only uses their vagina miles to cash in they get 'awarded' possible STDs, a kid, possible sexual assault cases etc.

Women cash in d1ck miles and get single motherhood, STD's, mentally screwed up, etc.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twenty one penises? I would get an STI check asap.

My last girl had 3 before me and my current one had 1 before me. Most of us would bang, but not get in an LTR with one of the high-mileage women. OP, I think you can do better.

Last edited:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never brought it up with my gf and neither has she. I'm not going to ask her either, there's no point.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn.. thats amazing hahahahahaha.. ok no but fvk that why would you even want to know her baggage? thats a topic i dont touch haha

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowledge Torments.

If I'm not the first dikc (which I really don't want to be) and I'm definitely not the last then I really do not care how many came before me.

I take them at present value.

Plates spin plates so not sure how many dudes my plates spin but again most decent women mostly rotate 2 to 4 dudes for like forever and to be my plate she has to look well taken care of body and punani which most high mileage chics I've met look nothing close to.

Girlfriend? what's that?

What matters to me is does she know how to throw down? nothing like a girl that bounces you back, knows how to adjust her waist to your thrust and knows how to hang those legs, bring up the pelvic so you go right in with no interruptions. That's what matters to me.