How many miles of meat has your GF ridden?

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
21 honestly doesn't seem that high if the girl was in a sorority, and fvcking in high school as well. She probably only had about four "serious" relationships, and most of the other guys were ONS.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never be asking a girl about how many she had before you.. it's an insecure question. It is about the here and now. She will likely lie anyway. That 21 is probably 42. Too few can be a problem as much as too many. Look for her character and interest level in the present moment or let your insecurities fire you up over who and what she did before she entered your world.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its pretty much a pointless conversation to have. As long as its tight & gets wet & doesn't stink......who gives a f*ck. Everyone has a past so what. I'd rather have an experienced chick than knows what she wants.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely disagree about the number of partners not counting. As partners go up, so does the chance of STIs and so does emotional damage and jadedness in the girl. To each its own, though!

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just from personal experience...but every girl I've been with that has had 10 or more partners has been a little "off".

logicallefty

Reaction score