How many did you DO in 2005?

How many HBs did you bang in 2005?

• I should have cut off my d!ck in January, cause I didn't seem to need one this year. Wait...does my

Votes: 51 29.8%
  • One or two. But that's still better than most of you.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Five, four, or three. Hope none of those hoes had an STD...

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • Six to eight. Barely even had time to masturbate.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Nine or more. Guess that means I'm a dirty *****

Votes: 14 8.2%

• Total voters

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get so offended mate...

I suppose that I was being the dyck in all this here... but I really don't think that everyone here wants to be as promiscuous as I've become regardless.

Just so everyone knows... the AVERAGE North American Male has 6 sexual partners in his LIFE!!!!

Now, with my friend that puts most of us to shame in terms of the action he gets, it takes ALOT of zero's to make a 6 average... and he's only one guy.

So really, it sounds rough... but if you've slept with more than 1 woman in your life, your doing better than a good portion of the american population.

I hope that eases tensions a little bit.

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
yea i should have cut myne off!!!!

i'm not ashamed to say it i got's the big-0

no poo-nanny for me..but 2006 is my year:D
yeah i am on the same table.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
If they occured in the same year, they probably weren't 'long term'
I never knew that... I thought LTR's are determined by the individual, not by a set timeline and guideline.

They were LTR's to me.

stfu

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows... the AVERAGE North American Male has 6 sexual partners in his LIFE!!!!

Now where did you get that stat from?

Jesus...here we go again. All I have to say to that is just take a look at the results man. Majority is falling in the 1 or 2 range, and less than 13% on here were with 6 or more. You call that irrelevant? This poll is ONLY HERE TO REPRESENT THIS FORUM.
I can't figure out what your point is. Are you saying that outside this forum guys get laid LESS or MORE than people here?

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
I can't figure out what your point is. Are you saying that outside this forum guys get laid LESS or MORE than people here?
I love you. ;)

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
This thread has served it's purpose anyway.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one. Was in a LTR until we broke up a few months ago. I've been consentrating on improving myself after the breakup, so I haven't put much effort into getting women. I got really out of shape while I had a GF :(

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I would hearby like to donate my penis to anybody here who can find a use for it...as i obvously don't deserve one!!!"

Lol sorry couldn't resist....most i got this year was ALOT of kissing and abit of a feel....probally as i pull in clubs and can't seem to get them into bed....

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
but 2006 is my year:D
This is what im saying.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bang any hb's in 2005 but thats okay maybe 2006 will be the year and there will be a lot to make up for it. :)

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I doubt that. I think I made the "0" choice too offensive for some people to want to choose it so they either didn't vote at all or lied.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i'll admit it.... I had no one because i was working 50 hr work weeks all year and was uptight too....go figure :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
5.58%

I'm surprised I make the top 6% with 12 for the year.

I aimed for a one a month average. Got it.

any guy who has been here longer then a year, and hasn't been in an LTR should be scoring one a month. It was pretty easy.

Sargeholic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, I scored 7 in the past year, and I was in an LTR for the entire first half of it. Maybe I am better than I thought. I couldn't fathom going 0 for a year.

I also did like 10 approaches all year. Now, I won't tell you I was 7 for 10, but its hard to not at least find some girl at some point.

I am not good at sarging, I have marginal game at best, and I have sickening approach anxiety. And I got 7.

Part of the problem is that half of you are just trying to drag chicks home out of clubs. Only one of mine was that way, and it was the worst one of the 7. The best of the 7 was also a ONS originally that turned into a long term FB relationship, though she moved away. Solid game involves dating and actually getting to know the person. I guarantee if you get one date a week, you will bed at least 10 women in a year.

Lets pick up the pace in '06 gentlemen.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not since late '03. Not for lack of trying, however.
So, are you the catcher or the pitcher?

;) :p

Honestly, it has been a MONTH already in 2006. It is time to start going for it, like, right about Yesterday. Start talking and force yourself to get the number.

Doc Dogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I voted 4 for 2005, which has been a major improvement for me, I went from 1 in 2003 and 2 in 2004. I also had a LTR during all those years ( I know, I'm a cheating bastard)

2006 I'm working on my game and my personal life. I'm in the process of day 2 with a HB7 atm, so if it goes as planned, she will be all mine by the 3rd time, although I might get her all hot and then withold just to show her it is me who is in charge :)