How many did you DO in 2005?

How many HBs did you bang in 2005?

• I should have cut off my d!ck in January, cause I didn't seem to need one this year. Wait...does my

Votes: 51 29.8%
  • One or two. But that's still better than most of you.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Five, four, or three. Hope none of those hoes had an STD...

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • Six to eight. Barely even had time to masturbate.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Nine or more. Guess that means I'm a dirty *****

Votes: 14 8.2%

• Total voters

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Social Engineering
enjoy your aids...
thx:D Only have a few more thousands of days of my life going to have as much fun and pleasure that i can have.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be fun

New Years Day :
2 (actually, 1 because the second was about 4 hours before the new year)

Jan - End of Feb
7 Between myself and my roomate we plowed through at least 1 chick each per weekend.

March
3 - My goal was 4 girls in particular before leaving for a new city (Calgary)

April
1 - Picked up this chick doing door-to-door work

May-June
1 - I started dating a girl... lasted a bit into June

July
2 - My roommate tells me that if you dn't get laid at stampede your either gay or not trying... I picked up 2 chicks that night (one for my roommate) but he screwed that up...

August
1 - My roommates had a 3 way blind date. I told them we just needed to find out which place we're going to bang... when 1 of them told me not to think that way I had to prove him wrong... the answer : AT HER HOUSE

Sept-October
Found out I had chlamydia, so I had to go a month and a half without.

November -Dec
Tag on another 2

Friggin hell... I didn't even realize I plowed 19 girls in 2005.... plus 1 VD

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought this question was flawed since quality is a big factor (or rather, it should be!).

An older friend of mine was telling me about this way to go about it. I modified it a little, but let's see where you rate now. :)

EVERY GIRL COUNTS ONLY ONCE.

Hot girls you got with. 2 pts

Girl you had sex with just because she was there. You dont really care about her, nor were you infatuated. 1 point.

Unattractive girl you fvcked because it was the best option. (or you were really drunk) -3 pts.

Last edited:

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
I always thought this question was flawed since quality is a big factor (or rather, it should be!).

An older friend of mine was telling me about this way to go about it. I modified it a little, but let's see where you rate now. :)

Girl you actually wanted to get with ( for example, a hot girl in a club or bar) 2 pts

Girl you had sex with just because she was there. You dont really care about her, nor were you infatuated. 1 point.

Unattractive girl you fvcked because it was the best option. (or you were really drunk) -3 pts.
I see where you're going with this, but to count girls that you 'wanted to get with' is rediculous.

If you meant to count hotties that you've ****ed as +2 and drunk fuglies as -3...

Change my score from 19 to.... approximately 17 a couple of hotties - a couple of lesser women.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IGirl you actually wanted to get with ( for example, a hot girl in a club or bar) 2 pts

In that case...2+2+2-3=3

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't manage it this year, or the years before that. I may not manage it in 2006 either. But it's fine.

Chances are, I have 50 or 60 years left to make it happen, so I'm not in a big hurry. Plus if you don't do it, does it make you any less of a man?

Right now, the only serious concern I have is that if I'm 40 years old and not married it may hurt me because for some reason, people think married men are somehow more stable or reliable than single men, and thus have a better chance at getting promotions or better jobs. This sort of thinking by others may indirectly hurt my financial standing. However, that is the only serious concern I have.

Granted, I'm curious to know what it's like. But I don't feel like I need it.

If anyone asks me "How come you've been single for all these years?" I can always say "Because I've never found the right one."

Dying a single man won't make me heartbroken. Dying a virgin probably won't make me heartbroken.

Dying a failure will.

Ben

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score

Hot girls you got with. 2 pts

:down:

If you want to change the scoring system then start your own thread dude. There are no rules or equations on this one. Besides, it's safe to assume that a good 90% of the members on this forum would never f*ck an ugly b!tch. They're trying to get the HBs that they really want, which is one of the main reasons they're apart of this site. If they settled for sh!t, they wouldn't even have time to post on this forum because they'd have too many fat disgusting hoes to f*ck all day.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess, you voted #1

How old are you son, because in REAL LIFE people lower their standards much more than you think.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Let me guess, you voted #1
Awww...you trying to attack me on my own thread you piss ant? Sorry to disappoint you...I was in a relationship this year so I got mines dipsh!t.

How old are you son, because in REAL LIFE people lower their standards much more than you think.
First of all "son" I'm 22 soon to be 23.

Secondly, it's funny to see you compare this place to real life. If majority of the members on this forum lowered their standards as much as the average guy in real life does, you wouldn't be reading so many pathetic loser a$$ threads about "trying to get the HB8/9 to stop telling me LJBF".

Lastly, I tried to ask you nicely before, but now just get the f*ck out of my thread.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2 of those were LTR's.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tseluca
Not only are you a troll but your also a SLUT!

Anyways, I banged only one girl, hey im young.

Distant light, im impressed

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keeper

2 of those were LTR's.
If they occured in the same year, they probably weren't 'long term'

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only sleep with girls that i consider 8 and up.... so for me, there's no change in my score.

Very few guys on here would say I've slept with an ugly girl. The asian chick I banged a few weeks ago was about the lowest I've gone. She had a pretty face and a great body but she was like 4'8'' so it was kinda freaky.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
I only sleep with girls that i consider 8 and up.... so for me, there's no change in my score.

Very few guys on here would say I've slept with an ugly girl. The asian chick I banged a few weeks ago was about the lowest I've gone. She had a pretty face and a great body but she was like 4'8'' so it was kinda freaky.
Lol... with 2 exceptions this year. Every girl I erver get with is 5'3" or less...

The sad part about this poll is that it's essentially irrelevent. I mean, by the standards set out I am a horribly disgusting slut... yet, I know guys that litterally every weekend will sleep with 1-2 girls... yes, that's 4-8 girls a month, with very few repeat servicing. Yes, I **** you not... that's 48- 75 girls in a year (this guy told me that he's been with at least 250 women... but it sucks because he doesn't even know anymore, that sometimes he'll sleep with a 'new woman' but is really just a 'used women' from the year before or something.

Don't think I'm making this up, I've watched the guy in action many times.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Lol... with 2 exceptions this year. Every girl I erver get with is 5'3" or less...

The sad part about this poll is that it's essentially irrelevent. I mean, by the standards set out I am a horribly disgusting slut... yet, I know guys that litterally every weekend will sleep with 1-2 girls... yes, that's 4-8 girls a month, with very few repeat servicing. Yes, I **** you not... that's 48- 75 girls in a year (this guy told me that he's been with at least 250 women... but it sucks because he doesn't even know anymore, that sometimes he'll sleep with a 'new woman' but is really just a 'used women' from the year before or something.

I could be banging 4 girls a week....... anyone could. But, i'm not a dragon slayer.

I don't have supermodel standards but I do date and screw pretty girls. I've never been with a girl who is a 9.999... Most of those ones are trouble, anyways. My average girls are 8.5's to 9. The cute girl next door types who look absolutely gorgeous when they're dressd for an night out but can also loolk sexy in a pnoytail, ballcap and sweat pants. The REAL girls who don't wear tons of makeup.

Everyone's scale is different.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be banging 4 girls a week....... anyone could. But, i'm not a dragon slayer.

I don't have supermodel standards but I do date and screw pretty girls. I've never been with a girl who is a 9.999... Most of those ones are trouble, anyways. My average girls are 8.5's to 9. The cute girl next door types who look absolutely gorgeous when they're dressd for an night out but can also loolk sexy in a pnoytail, ballcap and sweat pants. The REAL girls who don't wear tons of makeup.

Everyone's scale is different.
I really don't think just ANYONE could get as much action, motivation, and becming sexually satisfied would slow most people down... Really though, that guy that I mention is not about games or anything... just a straight up character that naturally sleeps with a lot of women. I tried discussing game with the guy and all he tells me is "too much planning, I'm just here for fun"

I think you made the mistake that I was talking about hottness when I was talking about height. Most of the girls I end up with aren't terribly hot usually the next day I'd put them at about 6-7's on 10 in hottness, but I LOVE short women.

Anything taller than 5'6' and I'm not even interested at all.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary

Jesus...here we go again. :rolleyes: All I have to say to that is just take a look at the results man. Majority is falling in the 1 or 2 range, and less than 13% on here were with 6 or more. You call that irrelevant? This poll is ONLY HERE TO REPRESENT THIS FORUM.

Guess we can't all be so pimp it's scary.