How many did you DO in 2005?

How many HBs did you bang in 2005?

• I should have cut off my d!ck in January, cause I didn't seem to need one this year. Wait...does my

Votes: 51 29.8%
  • One or two. But that's still better than most of you.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Five, four, or three. Hope none of those hoes had an STD...

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • Six to eight. Barely even had time to masturbate.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Nine or more. Guess that means I'm a dirty *****

Votes: 14 8.2%

• Total voters

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I know a lot of you are not going to admit you haven't had any this year and aren't going to respond to the poll. Or even more likely...you'll lie about it. That's fine though. Just know that you're only lying to yourself here. Continuing the cycle of being a failure. None of us matter. We're f*ckin anonymous nobodies you probably will never meet in real life. But what does matter here..is YOU. You wanna go on being a lie then go ahead b!tch. The rest of these people could give a flying f*ck about you. You're only failing yourself.

That's why I say be a f*ckin man and respond to this poll honestly. Do it for yourself...not to impress the rest of the dipsh!ts on here. Accept the fact that you are in a position you do not want to be in and that you seriously want to change it next year.

Despite what many of you may think though...the purpose of this poll is NOT really for bragging rights. And it's not really intended to make you feel like sh!t if you are one of the thousands of members on this forum who didn't get any this year. (Well, that last part isn't entirely true.)

The main point of this poll is to show you that yet another TWELVE MONTHS of your life are forever gone, where you had plenty of opportunites to get to talk to, date, and yes, f*ck a female, but you blew it. You could have succeeded like some of us have. In fact you could even have had more than one.

It was another year where you could have changed your stagnant sex life:

-You could have had a female's soft skin to touch.

-You could have had her spooning you as fell asleep together, and being right there next to you, breathing on you softly when you woke up the next morning.

-You could have had her sweet feminine smell piercing your nose.

-You could have had her mouth locking together with yours, and kissing and licking you all over your face, neck, chest, back, arms, hands legs...and sucking on your c*ck.

-You could have had her soft hands and thin arms caressing you, massaging you, rubbing you, holding you, embracing you...and giving you a hand job.

-You could have had her breasts to rub against and squeeze and lick and kiss and suck on...and maybe rub your c*ck between them.

-You could have had her voice and its soft, pleasant and sedating sound filling your ears...and then hear it panting, moaning, and screaming as you penetrated her with your c*ck.

-You could have had her pYssy to touch and lick and kiss and suck...and finger f*ck and run your c*ck in and out of it over and over.

(I could go on...)

But for MANY pathetic f*ckin reasons, you chose not to make any of that happen this year. You should smack yourself in the face for realizing what YOU, AND YOU ALONE, allowed yourself to miss out for the past twelve months. There is abso-f*ckin-lutely not A SINGLE good mother f*cking reason either for why you should not have had at least ONE HB to f*ck and get your d*ck sucked by this year.

Oh f*cking well though. So you didn't do it this year. This leaves you with yet another long list of could haves and should haves for this year. But WHEN THE F*CK does this pattern change? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THE F*CKING CHANGES ALREADY?

Are you going to let the same sh!t take place in 2006 as well?
Are you going to allow history to repeat itself all f*ckin over again another 12 months from now?

Because if the answer is yes, you're going to be the same sad mother f*cker that you are right now when another poll like this one pops up at the end of 2006. Only next December, 12 more months of your life will be over, and I guarantee that you will be feeling a lot more miserable than I know you're feeling right about...now.

MAKE SOME F*CKING CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE FOR ONCE.
YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF FOR F*CK'S SAKE!!

Last edited:

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If nine or more makes me a dirty *****... than I am a dirty ***** slut bag, or is that a walking talking ****, or a *** receptacles best friend, or am I the motion in the ocean?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you start going sick half way through?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either 9 or 10. I lost count. Also, the year is not over ;)

I do know that 3 were repeat f-buddies from last year.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm single, I average about 1 girl a month.

I was in an LTR for the first half of this year, but slept with 7 girls since the breakup last june. I'll average a girl a month then sometimes I'll lay one a week.... it's weird how inconsistent things can be, sometimes.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Echo on the inconsistent thing... I can have a great month and then a horrible month, seemingly for no reason at all.

I wish I could count makeouts... for some reason I like makeouts... I guess because they're less complicated than getting her in bed.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two, but I f*****g busted my neck open in the middle of the summer in a stupid ass car accident, so here I am. I am fine now, but I got lots of time to make up :rolleyes:

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just 1, a couple of times ^^

But i'm not making excuses, no reason to lie either and next year it's probably going to be either the same or zero because i am temporarily fed up with women. Or actually 'bored' is a better term and if i didn't have a sexdrive, women would never even enter my mind at this stage in my life, hehe.

But it's still fun to chat em up, and that's what it's all about right?

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Juan and only
sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I crack myself up:crackup: :crackup:
:down:
Your the kinds of people that make girls hold out on the pusvy and not do what they really want to men. Calling them sluts. If everyone would stop calling girls sluts maybe they will be more sexually open.

Remind me of a friend every girl that gives head he calls a slut/smut. An every day i have to tell him to stop calling them that because i'm tired of girls saying they would never give "head", when she knows she will damn well suck when the time comes.I find girls are more open when you don't think of such things as "sluty". (Asked her about a question if she would suck someone off for a million dollars and she said yes, but infront of my friends she said no.) You know you would want to **** 12 girls this year. Stop feeding girls ASD.

Anyway I've hit 9 different girls 3 of them wasn't from pickups they were from friends that were running a train.
Next year i seriously want to fuvk atleast 20-35 different women

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked 4 (but only 1 that mattered to me), some form of sexual activity (eg bl0w job, hand job) with another 5.

Wouldn't say thats many tho, I def should have had more, I blew some great opportunities.

Though like someone said, the year int over yet. And I'm out for my birthday tomoro night :cool:

Reaction score
Originally posted by Distant Light
:down:
Your the kinds of people that make girls hold out on the pusvy and not do what they really want to men. Calling them sluts. If everyone would stop calling girls sluts maybe they will be more sexually open.

Remind me of a friend every girl that gives head he calls a slut/smut. An every day i have to tell him to stop calling them that because i'm tired of girls saying they would never give "head", when she knows she will damn well suck when the time comes.I find girls are more open when you don't think of such things as "sluty". (Asked her about a question if she would suck someone off for a million dollars and she said yes, but infront of my friends she said no.) You know you would want to **** 12 girls this year. Stop feeding girls ASD.

Anyway I've hit 9 different girls 3 of them wasn't from pickups they were from friends that were running a train.
Next year i seriously want to fuvk atleast 20-35 different women
enjoy your aids...