How it comes a lot of Betas has gf and we are here insisting to be alpha

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always read how much I have to be outgoing and alpha and on the top of men to get a woman , but when I go out I find men from all degrees some of them very beta and have a gf , are we missing some thing here ?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Betas get women too. The type of women and the quantity is different.
What mike32ct said is correct. Women are attracted to both alpha and betas. Both alphas and betas can get women, its the same game only that they have different skillsets.

That means that in order to become a master pickup artists, you should be able to consciously know what skillset to use when with women; because each individual woman finds varying degrees of alpha and beta habits attractive. One woman you can be direct with, display no immediate social proof and she is attracted and unattracted if you are indirect, another woman she is attracted only if you are indirect and display social proof. One woman is attracted to handsome men who give romance and hates forwardness and musclemen, while another type of woman loves really manly men and won't feel comfortable with you unless you can dominate her and tell her what to do. There are slow girls who you have to act less interested in sex than them to get them to want sex and there are fast girls who will friend zone you if they think you wouldn't be super horny and naughty around them.

And it can be any combination, too. You can have girls who favor attractively indirect approaches and social proof with manly dominant men and think the dude should be slow to get sex and you'll have girls that favor attractively direct approaches and want romance from handsome men and want the guy to be fast get her into bed.

Women are really a paradox, because not all of them have the same attraction buttons. There are a few global attraction switches they all respond to like the "leader of men" attraction switch, and its the global attraction switches that most beginners at becoming a PUA learn about; but generally you will find that when you learn basic skills and move to more advanced ones women are each all a bit unique when it comes to attracting them individually and you may have to learn by trial and error without a good mentor, like I did.

On that note, men who proclaim that women only want alphas and that you have to be alpha male all the time and never beta are in my opinion AFCs parroting information and obviously do not have much knowledge, in general. Or maybe they had some successes with women on their own without studying much and are self-proclaimed alphas, but not all those men know how to communicate information or even know what they are doing right; so, you can't always rely on a person's success rate, in any case.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking betas get far more women than average looking alphas

now as far as keeping them...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Good looking betas get far more women than average looking alphas

now as far as keeping them...
Really, the only way you can keep a woman is by keeping her deeply invested in you. If a woman is only superficially invested in you, than she can theoretically jump ship at any time. On the other hand, getting a woman to deeply invest in you can keep her around even when you are winning, losing, alpha, beta, champ, chump, chimp or whatever. That's pretty much it.

P

perseverance

This whole Beta, Omega and Alpha stuff is a load of $hit.

Be the man you want to be and leave the labels to people obsessed with labels. Labels are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both of you are wrong though mike is on the right track.

the problem is that the OP thinks we are here to get women. we aren't. we are here to get women on our terms.

the avg guy, doesn't have THAT much trouble getting women. getting women is not some herculean task. if you can half ass dress, you wash your ass, groom yourself and you are pretty much going to be able to date at least 6's and 7's from time to time.

you're asking yourself the wrong question. the question you need to be asking yourself when you look at those couples is.. does that guy think he is lucky to have his GF? is he ***** whipped? does she have him on the marriage 3 year fast track plan? did he just get out of school and shack up with he first girl that looked at him?

even more what if they broke up? how do you think this guy would take it? do you think he would cry like a little ***** and beg for her back? do you think that over the time of their relationship that he would give up power just to keep her happy? do you think she dangles sex over his head as some type of incentive not to get out of line?

pook answered this question 10 years ago

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16113

That's why. Because any dip**** can get sex. you get a girl drunk enough or desperate enough or lonely enough anything can happen. But we aren't here to have sex, we are here to learn how to manage our lives in respects to relationships. that doesn't necessarily mean getting a GF. that's part of it. it is also learning how to get over a GF. how to manage a GF, how to not manage a GF, how to not get trapped in a dead in marriage, etc.

that's why it's important.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

Be the man you want to be and leave the labels to people obsessed with labels. Labels are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.
I would have to agree with you that what people typically think that alpha, beta, omega, etc. males are, is bullsh1t. It is because in order to really understand what that means you have to understand metaphysics, philosophy, history, even witchcraft dare I say it. The real reason that men became labelled alpha, beta, omega whatever in the first place started with the Greeks and they used math with astrology and the zodiac. Every letter in the whole Greek alphabet even has astronomical associations with the planets.

Funny, you don't hear many of the mainstream PUAs talking about it. And I doubt many people here have the patience to go research it, but its a mute point.

I would just go be the man you imagine yourself to be and maybe the universe will find a woman that matches that view and compatible for you.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the problem is that the OP thinks we are here to get women. we aren't. we are here to get women on our terms.
I see, so attraction is not a choice, but we can have it on our terms.

I personally have never said that a man should not have a woman on his terms.

A man should have standards and live by them. A man should have a moral code of right and wrong, a code of ethics. A man should have a mission statement, a dream, an insight. And he should live by them.

Lacking these or having a lack of focus on established ones can destroy a man.

And its having the correct foundation based upon a good set of conduct that establishes a man to attract the right women to him. And only then can he have one on his own terms.

That's why. Because any dip**** can get sex. you get a girl drunk enough or desperate enough or lonely enough anything can happen. But we aren't here to have sex, we are here to learn how to manage our lives in respects to relationships. that doesn't necessarily mean getting a GF. that's part of it. it is also learning how to get over a GF. how to manage a GF, how to not manage a GF, how to not get trapped in a dead in marriage, etc.
I wholeheartedly disagree with anyone who thinks all women are the same and respond the same, and that you have to be alpha all the time. I think that men go back and forth between being an alpha and beta male depending upon circumstance and its what a man learns from being the alpha or beta male that makes him successful with women. Being either one in itself doesn't do much, its the skills you gain from each that matters and that you both survive and prosper from what you have learned. That is what matters when it comes to being a man.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and i wholeheartly disagree with someone who believes that the words alpha or beta male are verbs, not nouns.

you don't "be alpha" you "are alpha". you don't' "be beta" you "are beta". it's not something you do or something you act, it's something you are or you aren't.

in a more technical sense; what skills does one learn by supplicating to his GF for the simple reason he doesn't want to be alone? is he going to use the bargaining skills that he has to use just to get laid to get him a new job?

I wholehearlthy understand and promote the idea of learning from your mistakes but you assume that the act of making a mistake is a male being a BETA male and tha'ts not the case. In other words, when i was younger in high school i played basketball, i could dress and i had very popular friends, I generally didn't have a probelm ATTRACTING girls. even cute ones. **** I even made a fieable attempt of spinning plates. however i was very much an AFC to the core, the act of having more than 1 girl attracted to me at once didn't change the fact that i was an AFC.

I went 3 years, from when i was 18 utnil i was 21 without a date for business related purposes. while I wasn't what i would call a DJ at the time, i was becoming a lot more alphaish than beta ish.. the factg of not having a date did not make a BETA male.

Being an alpha male has nothing to do with your success or lack of success with the opposite sex. it's your view on the opposite sex and life in general that makes you an alpha male. it was the fact that i really did not give a **** if i had a date or not and that i understood there were much more imoprtant things at stake here than me getting my **** wet that made me an alpha male, and as a teenager it was the NEED to have a constant woman's approval, evedn though i was getting it, that made me a BETA male.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Beta" or "alpha", you get female attention by being good looking and tall. Plain and simple.

What's the first thing a woman interested in a man notices when approach by one? That he is "beta" or "alpha"?:crackup: His height. Second thing she notices? His attractiveness. Third thing she notices? Everything else.

So now tell me: what characteristics are most effective in making a good first impression? Height and attractiveness or being "alpha"?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker spot on with this one. beta's get into relationships all the damn time, they even get really good looking girls.

but once you start scratching at the suface of the "relationship" a bit, you're going to start seeing serious flaws. Rust, dents, bondo, duck tape, you name it. you better hope this ride doesnt encounter any wind, rain, hail, sun exposure or anything else or its going to unravel.

This is the essense of beta relationships. They are mainly a facade with no solid core. That is, the skillset and mind frame to start it right, manage it right and even end it right if need be.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

the avg guy, doesn't have THAT much trouble getting women. getting women is not some herculean task. if you can half ass dress, you wash your ass, groom yourself and you are pretty much going to be able to date at least 6's and 7's from time to time.
1) Excellent post

2) I'm supposed to wash my ass?!?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually another thing i just thought of, do you get the sense that a lot of
"beta" relationships start with the girl coming on to the guy and leading
the process of hookup, date, bf/gf, marriage to divorce?

thats mainly what i see around me. its like the guy never really knew how he got from a to b to c.

it just happened. you hear that a lot when they are asked.. "so, how did you two get together?"

reply from beta male. "well, i dont know, it kind of just happened" lol.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

Lol

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I always read how much I have to be outgoing and alpha and on the top of men to get a woman , but when I go out I find men from all degrees some of them very beta and have a gf , are we missing some thing here ?
this again? Really?

get over it already, focus on YOU, not everyone else.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Betas are better at sex.

Most alphas have one night stands, a few fvck-buddies for a couple months, and no long term girlfriends. Guys tend not to be very good their first time with a girl, kinda selfish with fvck-buddies, and great lovers with their girlfriends.

Just about every girl I know who dates betas (they usually prefer to call them nerds or perhaps nice guys) says this is one of the main reasons they do. FWIW the majority of women I know date betas.

P

perseverance

Fatal Jay said:
I wouldn't expect an inbred such as yourself to understand my point, I'd imagine you're too busy fingering your Sister to educate yourself.

Reaction score
See it as this it's because those woman are smarter and think for the long term. Just because someone is with somebody doesn't necessary mean they are IN LOVE with them if you get what I'm saying. They can be with them for financial security,they want to settle or their extremely good looking. Don't ever get it twisted women secretly want Alpha men, but they know alphas will never settle with them so they settle with the next best thing but lastly just know Zeta males will get NO WHERE with girls.