How it comes a lot of Betas has gf and we are here insisting to be alpha

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
actually another thing i just thought of, do you get the sense that a lot of
"beta" relationships start with the girl coming on to the guy and leading
the process of hookup, date, bf/gf, marriage to divorce?

thats mainly what i see around me. its like the guy never really knew how he got from a to b to c.

it just happened. you hear that a lot when they are asked.. "so, how did you two get together?"

reply from beta male. "well, i dont know, it kind of just happened" lol.
Because it really does just happen. When you consider that women get to choose and attraction is triggered mostly visually and happens fast or not at all, then it just does basically "happen".

It doesn't make one "alpha" and "non-beta" least of all correct to backwards rationalize and mentally masturbate that you got the girl by approaching her within 3 seconds, "building" attraction with C+F, standing at a 45 degree angle until you get an IOI, sprinkling a few negs, then later applying some kino.

No, the girl simply noticed you and felt attraction right away and deemed your personality and outgoingness acceptable.

It's not just "betas" that might tell you it just happens. Natural "alphas" often say the same thing-"Just be yourself and act 'confidently' and some girl(s) will be into you". Or they might also say where cool clothes, cool hairstyle, smile etc. Basically they get it that it's just appearance and a numbers game.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rgeere said:
Being either one in itself doesn't do much, its the skills you gain from each that matters and that you both survive and prosper from what you have learned. That is what matters when it comes to being a man.
Whether you are alpha or beta depends upon a lot of factors. If you are an authority in something, than you are an alpha in that field; but you are a beta in another field. Every man is an alpha in something and a beta is something else. Nothing is purely static. Everything is prone to change.

backbreaker said:
you don't "be alpha" you "are alpha". you don't' "be beta" you "are beta". it's not something you do or something you act, it's something you are or you aren't.
An Alpha does not exist without a field and a range. A beta does not have a field or a range. A beta can gain a field by learning how an alpha gained a field and a range and and an alpha can learn to share his own by teaching a beta male how to gain a field and a range.

backbreaker said:
in a more technical sense; what skills does one learn by supplicating to his GF for the simple reason he doesn't want to be alone? is he going to use the bargaining skills that he has to use just to get laid to get him a new job?
A beta male learns from his mistakes and survives or he can never prosper like the alpha male.

backbreaker said:
I wholeheartedly understand and promote the idea of learning from your mistakes but you assume that the act of making a mistake is a male being a BETA male and that's not the case.
An alpha male succeeds because he fumbles less than other men, likewise the beta male makes more mistakes. However, an alpha male male lose his life if he makes a mistake with no one to direct him differently, whereas a beta male may just get a slap on the wrist and be directed otherwise.

backbreaker said:
Being an alpha male has nothing to do with your success or lack of success with the opposite sex. it's your view on the opposite sex and life in general that makes you an alpha male.
Notice the words I highlighted from my post previous to yours. An alpha male can prosper and a beta male can survive. An Alpha male needs to learn how to survive and a beta male needs to learn how to prosper. What I am saying, is that it doesn't matter whether or not someone is an alpha or beta innately. Either an individual learns balance or struggles and dies. Nothing is purely static. Everything is prone to change.

This is because in the end, whether you win or lose what matters in this life is prosperity and survival. A person good at the beta male skill-set is someone good at survival, but might lose at everything. An alpha male has potential for prosperity through winning, however the very fabric of being an alpha male puts him at odds to his own existence. Nothing is purely static. Everything is prone to change.

So, so long as you are alive, there is always something to be learned. And there is always someone to teach once you have learned something. And you'll find the longer that people live, the more that superiors and inferiors start to treat each other like people. Its because everything chaotic goes to a balance. Nothing is purely static. Everything is prone to change.

FairShake said:
Betas are better at sex.

Most alphas have one night stands, a few fvck-buddies for a couple months, and no long term girlfriends. Guys tend not to be very good their first time with a girl, kinda selfish with fvck-buddies, and great lovers with their girlfriends.

Just about every girl I know who dates betas (they usually prefer to call them nerds or perhaps nice guys) says this is one of the main reasons they do. FWIW the majority of women I know date betas.
That's right. You have men who know the alpha skillset really well and you have men who know the beta skillset really well. A man with an alpha skillset needs to learn more about the beta skillset and the man with the beta skillset needs to learn the alpha skillset.

What I am saying, men who could be stereotypically considered beta males are good with women because they learned the alpha skillset. Men who are stereotypically alpha males are good with women because they learned the beta skillset. A man can only innately become good with one skillset before learning the other.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There are two areas of confusion in the Community with this alpha vs beta junk.

Community guys sadly only value same night lays. So the "beta" guy who goes on a few dates before sex or has to get to know her in a social circle first is somehow looked down upon. The only sex that counts is from bar/club ONS' or to a lesser extent online lol.

The other one...

First we had an 80/20 rule about 80 percent of girls F-ing 20 percent of guys. (Roughly true more or less.). Then it turned into 90/10. (Ok I won't split hairs.). But you have some Community guys that say ONLY alphas get laid. They are arguing that its a 100/0.1 rule lol.

Lets get back to reality.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An alpha male succeeds because he fumbles less than other men, likewise the beta male makes more mistakes.
nothing, and i mean nothing, could be further from the truth than this post right here. and this is the only one i need to highlight to state my case.

President Truman, was literally, living in the attic of his wife's parents house 10 years before he was president of the united states. he tried everything and failed at everything he tried. And when I say everything I mean everything. Military, banking, running a store, being a farmer, he wasn't good at jack ****.

Henry Ford started and folded 3 companies before he founded Ford Motor Company. ****, not only that, it was the same ****ing idea all 3 times lol. it just took him 2 decades to figure out how to do it right / profitably

Are you aware that Issac Newton, the father of modern science failed at just about everything he did..and died a virgin on top of that.

Napoleon Hill, the father of modern of the self help industry, failed at 7 DIFFERENT businesses, before figuring out what his calling in life was.

Winston Churchill did not win a single ****ing election in his entire life utnil he was 60 years old. '

Conrad Hilton tried to run 2 different hotel businesses and both failed horribly before he bought a Hotel in (i think) dallas texas and renamed it the Hilton hotel, the rest was history.

your case for the difference between alpha and beta males is laughable almost comical. You are correct, the difference between a beta male and an alpha male is that one fails far more than the other

however, you are completely wrong on who fails the most. alpha males fail, at a much higher rate than beta males, beucase alpha males believe in themselves, pick themselves up, get off the ****ing mat and try again. they believe in themselves and their purpose to a fault even to the point of delusion.

**** take my business I sold earlier in life. while technically the same business, do you know how many ****ing times we changes our strategy/niche market until we got it right? at least 6 off the top of my head.

No the difference between me and you and me and most of the guys here is that I believe in myself, even when I've been knocked down, i believe in myself. In my mind it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when and how many times, I don't see failure as a bad thing just a sign from god that you need to alter some **** and try again.

The beta male, makes a run, and the first time something bad happens gets cold feet and goes back to the security of everyday life.

that's the difference between an alpha male and a beta male.

What I am saying, men who could be stereotypically considered beta males are good with women because they learned the alpha skillset. Men who are stereotypically alpha males are good with women because they learned the beta skillset. A man can only innately become good with one skillset before learning the other.
this literally, makes absoutly no ****ing sense. to put it in other words, you are saying that a lion is successful beucase he has learned how to be a Impala and that an Impala is successful beucase he has learned how to be a lion.

your entire

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An alpha male succeeds because he fumbles less than other men, likewise the beta male makes more mistakes.
nothing, and i mean nothing, could be further from the truth than this post right here. and this is the only one i need to highlight to state my case.

President Truman, was literally, living in the attic of his wife's parents house 10 years before he was president of the united states. he tried everything and failed at everything he tried. And when I say everything I mean everything. Military, banking, running a store, being a farmer, he wasn't good at jack ****.

Henry Ford started and folded 3 companies before he founded Ford Motor Company. ****, not only that, it was the same ****ing idea all 3 times lol. it just took him 2 decades to figure out how to do it right / profitably

Are you aware that Issac Newton, the father of modern science failed at just about everything he did..and died a virgin on top of that.

Napoleon Hill, the father of modern of the self help industry, failed at 7 DIFFERENT businesses, before figuring out what his calling in life was.

Winston Churchill did not win a single ****ing election in his entire life utnil he was 60 years old. '

Conrad Hilton tried to run 2 different hotel businesses and both failed horribly before he bought a Hotel in (i think) dallas texas and renamed it the Hilton hotel, the rest was history.

As everyone knows I'm a recovered addict. it took me.. if i count just my serious attempts at staying clean... probably 6 or 7, times to get clean. and I am a few months form 8 years now. The "biggest name" i know in AA/NA was not only a chronic relasper, but at one point was on death row (his story is amazing). My mentor in AA used drugs from the time they were 16 utnil the time she was 35 years old, and probably went to 20 rehabs in between that time. she makes more money than just about everyone on this forum lol, doing the damn thing. 17 years clean.

your case for the difference between alpha and beta males is laughable almost comical. You are correct, the difference between a beta male and an alpha male is that one fails far more than the other

however, you are completely wrong on who fails the most. alpha males fail, at a much higher rate than beta males, beucase alpha males believe in themselves, pick themselves up, get off the ****ing mat and try again. they believe in themselves and their purpose to a fault even to the point of delusion.

**** take my business I sold earlier in life. while technically the same business, do you know how many ****ing times we changes our strategy/niche market until we got it right? at least 6 off the top of my head.

No the difference between me and you and me and most of the guys here is that I believe in myself, even when I've been knocked down, i believe in myself. In my mind it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when and how many times, I don't see failure as a bad thing just a sign from god that you need to alter some **** and try again.

The beta male, makes a run, and the first time something bad happens gets cold feet and goes back to the security of everyday life.

that's the difference between an alpha male and a beta male.

Notice the words I highlighted from my post previous to yours. An alpha male can prosper and a beta male can survive. An Alpha male needs to learn how to survive and a beta male needs to learn how to prosper. What I am saying, is that it doesn't matter whether or not someone is an alpha or beta innately. Either an individual learns balance or struggles and dies. Nothing is purely static. Everything is prone to change.
this is keen to saying that a lion is successful beucase he has learned how to be a gazelle and a gazelle is successful beucase he has learned how to be a lion.

your post starts off with a falty premise which is why i can't argue with it; a guy getting a girlfriend, in itself, doesn't make him successful wtih women. how clearly can i say that? i dated all through jr and high school and while I did, it was always at girls whims, acting like a little ***** half the4 time, crying on the phone, blowing money i earned on broads who never appreciated it, having every girl i ever dated cheat on me, once with my best friend. how is this successful in any way shape or form? you've dumbed down the argument.f

I'm not picking on you and i appreciate the fact that you put some thought into your post, but this is a stickler here. it's a stickler with me, it's been a stickler with pook, it's been a sticker with rollo, it's one with everyone here. getting the girl does not make you successful. it never has, it never will. beucase if getting the girl makes you successful and that's the only litmus test for success, then it's okay to do anything, including things that you don't morally or technically agree with doing, just to get your girl thus sabotaging your self esteem and self worth in the process.

In the book As a man thinkith (which I read every morning by the way) he states "he who has conquered doubt has conquered failure". not "he who doesn't fail has conquered failure" . He also states in the same book "Even if he fails again and again to accomplish his purpose (as is necessary utnil his weakness is overcome), the strength of his character gained will be the measure of his true success. "

Success, alphanism if you will, is not measured in how many times you failed. the only thing you have to do to be an alpha male is to get up, one more time than you've been knocked down. the world does not give a **** how many times you've been knocked down which is why this post is so long as that's something i take extreme offense to anyone saying because it's a bald faced lie. It only concerns itself with how many times you get up and with the enthusiasm you pursue your goals once you get back up.