How do you deal with c*ck blocking?

Reaction score
Like I try to be outgoing and what not but people seem to be around for a second and then leave and go somewhere else... Especially girls. Last night I was at a lame party with only 2 girls. I got their attention and they were starting to show interest, but because they're the only girls in an all male place, all the other guys are gonna try and f*ck your game up. The c*ckblocks started trying to flaunt by buyin g a bunch of ecstasy so it drove their attention away from me and then like 4 dudes took the girls away from me and somewhere else, and so I left..grr. How do you deal with this? Everytime I have a potential girl the same thing happens over and over.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to parties with more chicks. Play the numbers game and you will have more luck..

Either that or make yourself more interesting than the other dweebs.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always go to the club.

Reaction score
NO last time I went to a club I went to prison.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with them at school when you're asleep and everyone else is being cool and stuff?

If you can at all control who comes to things, keep c()ck blockers out and the group small. Also people who will bring up funny things you said are good.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
NO last time I went to a club I went to prison.
Yes you went to prison at the age of 17.....

Yeah pretty much just don't go lol....

I just thought of a bunch of variables in my head but it's not even worth the effort just don't go..

OR if you're really good you can confuse the **** out of them. Act really interested in them... then ignore them for a few minutes.

But then again the whole other guys with ecstacy thing made you look like a guy with nothing at all.

Don't start doing or dealing drugs just because of that reason though just find different groups or some ****.

I did just about every drug on the face of this earth. (Speed was my drug of choice) for about 2 years.

It's not worth it.

Change groups.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't do ecstacy if you haven't already. I talked to some guy that's done it and he said when you do it it is about the best feeling ever, but the next morning/later on you feel about as bad as you possibly can. And he said that the good feeling while you did it isn't worth what you feel the next morning.

Reaction score
point. I just want to know how to deal with the competition! Its something that totally f*cks my game up and i'm tired of it!

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrazyAsianBiker

I did just about every drug on the face of this earth. (Speed was my drug of choice) for about 2 years.
Did you do bannadine?

Reaction score
you guys are gay, you need some good ol d-nuggs.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you just tried approaching, as opposed to merely stare at the girls?

Reaction score
Dude I told you guys already. I approached the girls and talk to them and other sh*t but with other guys competing and interrupting me it sort of distracts my game... I always approach.

Reaction score
can anyone direct me to some links regarding this topic?

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
beat the other guys up duh what else is there to do haha :p

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with c()ckblocking?

It is VERY simple.............

|
|
|
|
|
V

MOVE ON.

Case and point.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrazyAsianBiker

Ever done a strand of DATURA? Devil's Weed, Jimson Weed, etc?

I'm on it right now, took it two days ago in tea but the effect's taking forever to wear off. Didn't know what I was taking.

Heard it's like 100x stronger than LSD.

WORST DRUG IN THE WORLD. I SEE DEAD PEOPLE. HELP!