How do you deal with c*ck blocking?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the c*ckbloack is legit. What CAN you do about it? Just move on. She isn't for you. Find someone better.

She isn't worth it. You can not simply change someone's mind... just learn from mistakes... try to figure out WHY she ****.blocked you.

BETTER YET, COMFRONT her. Ask her, "wtf" or What happened? Why? Maybe she didn't mean to...or if she had a reason... learn from what she tells you.

Confront her...

Reaction score
have u ever been at a sausage party with only 2-3 girls around? Did you ever score or come out successful? if so, what did you do?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confront the girl.

Ask her. Not me.

This is the best method. Get the "411" from the source.

Reaction score
man you don't know what you're talking about.

Im asking if YOU have had success in such a situation?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with this?
This is said, BY YOU, in your first post. I was merely responding... on HOW I would handle it. I would confront her.

man you don't know what you're talking about.
This applies to you.

No hard feeling man but this is ridiculous...

------------------------------
my opinions are based on my experiences.

This girl I know, I asked her out -- completely out of no where... she **** blocked me. I got over it. I confronted her. Now we are pracically best friends.

That is the short summary.... I am going to bed now. We can continue tomorrow if you would to learn of the details.

Reaction score
why the f*ck am I gonna confront her about the other dudes?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see the ****block coming, whisper in the girl's ear, "Oh boy . . . here comes someone to take you away . . . watch this" and then pretend like you're really interested in the guy that came to block you. REALLY interested. And make him as uncomfortable as can be. It can be TONS of fun, and a guaranteed laugh for the chick.

Alexi