How do quiet guys get girls?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've seen at college parties, the guys that get the girls are the really talkative ones who are somewhat loud and has the attention focused on him. Then the girls give the guy a number and they start going out.

Well, I'll never be the loud guy at the party. I'm more of a quiet, well-mannered guy. How do these kind of guys get girls at college?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great body.

Quiet but aggressive.

Quiet but not timid.

Talkative guy gets respect through "admiration", while quiet guy through fear.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all shy people are quiet (these are the worst, they are full of hot air) and not all quiet people are shy.

Don't fight what you are. Accept it, find strength and confidence in your minimal urge to talk, but don't be afraid to speak, to express yourself when the situation warrants (which, in this context, is during PU's).

Ever been in the vicinity of that blabbermouth dude who just cannot shut up for 2 seconds, who seems terrified of silence? Nothing will put your "problem" into perspective like that!:up:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Great body.

Quiet but aggressive.

Quiet but not timid.

Talkative guy gets respect through "admiration", while quiet guy through fear.
Uh, that is the advice you give a guy who is about to go to prison.

Graduate and rent a western style apartment in Estonia. Everyone is dead quiet there. American college is an absolute pig farm compared to that place. You can check Don Juan in at the airport because you won't be needing it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
bud_2005 said:
Well, I'll never be the loud guy at the party. I'm more of a quiet, well-mannered guy. How do these kind of guys get girls at college?
Well, for starters, stop saying, "I'll never be".

Then start learning to socialize.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Tips is for giving tips, not asking for them... though after 4 years of being here I'm sure that was already obvious. Moved to DJD.

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the quiet guy. I have learned to be the loud party animal but it is a stunt and not to be attempted by the novice. It isnt necessary.

The rooks on here might call me AFC. But there is nothing average, frustrated or chumpy about me.

I use charm, false sincerity, empathy and convey my attraction to allure girls. They are intrigued by it. All you have to do is build attraction then it is the regular game. Kino, make them chase, confident in sex....

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me if you are quiet you're not going to last in this game. You got to be talkative how do you expect to keep the girl sitting there, or if a AMOG comes into you're set how do you expect to get rid of him. Thats why you must come out you're comfort zone and practice.

It will be hard at first but trust me anybody can do. Its better to be the guy who talks way too much than the quiet boy because atleast the girl knows she wouldn't have to sit through no long periods of silence.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man of few words can command a lot of respect, especially if he carries himself with confidence and makes those few words count.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
Trust me if you are quiet you're not going to last in this game. You got to be talkative how do you expect to keep the girl sitting there, or if a AMOG comes into you're set how do you expect to get rid of him. Thats why you must come out you're comfort zone and practice.

It will be hard at first but trust me anybody can do. Its better to be the guy who talks way too much than the quiet boy because atleast the girl knows she wouldn't have to sit through no long periods of silence.
Sarcasm, wit, and charm mi amigo. Talking to much is like being shy, an insecurity. Being quiet is a choice. There will be times when i talk and then i dont feel like talking so i dont. I bet you feel you're an AMOG.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They study all of the material available in e-books that they download from the internet, build up their confidence and self esteem, and begin to approach the gorgeous girls and start talking to them, that is the only way that a quiet guy is going to be able to pull the hottest chicks. :yes:

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers mate !

I am a quiet guy, but can be very very talkative once comfortable. Big difference between 'shy' and 'quiet'. A shy person is uncomfortable speaking, a quiet person is comfortable speaking but only speaks at certain times. A quiet person can be MOST intriguing to certain females... trust me...

I do believe though that females do enjoy and are attracted to a guy that can take over a situation, its just sexy. Eventhough you don't HAVE to be loud and aggressive and the life of the party, its important to show her that you COULD be if so chosen... get me ?? You can't be 'quiet' because of some insecurity of being afraid to socialize, or because ur nervous in social situations or because whatever... she'll see that and well that's game over...

Me, I'm quiet because I'm just quiet... it's who I am naturally. But at any given moment I could approach anyone or in a group of people take over the group and become a leader, its just that most times I let other people talk and i listen. If quiet comes from insecurity... Fix it... if its who u are... live with it and love it...

--
Freshman year of college I was in a class of about 35 and I was instantly attracted to two young females. Everyone was talking, the so-called 'alphas' being loud and aggressive and trying to stake their territory first day of class and I just sat back and chuckled to myself... decided to lay low and just concentrate on class and lecture... well basically I never said anything to anyone for the first 2 weeks, just raised hand answered questions trying to study... eventually a guy touches me like...

"That girl has been looking at you for the last hour" and guess what ?? It was the girl that i was attracted to. I decided to make a move, approached her after class and introduced myself. Quickly became interested, kino led to physical comfort... few lunch dates, night dates, hook up... all the while the tables turned and I started to speak up in class... join other peoples convo's and start to assimalate weaker guys in the class and well they followed because 90% of other guys frames are weak (juss cuz ur quiet doesn't mean ur frame is weak). To make long story short, the girl i hooked up with best friend (also in class) wanted me... hooked up with her... and about 3 more girls in there were all over me, one hb9.5Indian but never fvcked her ahhh i made rookie mistake with her but alas... she did want me...

That's playing to your own personality. Know yourself, control yourself and then move in for the kill mate...

-Cod3r

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Me, I'm quiet because I'm just quiet... it's who I am naturally. But at any given moment I could approach anyone or in a group of people take over the group and become a leader, its just that most times I let other people talk and i listen.

-Cod3r
that is basically me. at some parties i go to there is this guy who never shuts up and girls love talking to him. i just sit there quietly and observe. i've had girls come up to me to start talking... even follow me after i walk away to sit down somewhere or whatever. i can't change who i am. but when i want to talk i will talk confidently. i just don't like being the center of attention.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be really good looking.

I'm very shy so thats why I'm really working out hard and working on my appearance in general.

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, the good looks is a great bonus. girls usually start talking to you... but then you gotta talk back or you're out of the game.

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pretty quiet guy as well because that's who I am. I don't feel the need to bring all the attention to myself right off the bat, but instead study the people around me. I learn who I like, who I want to avoid, ect. THEN I start approaching people and talking more, but never in a way that makes me look like an @$$

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm....i found this thread interesting because I am VERY social and yes, it does alot for your social proof. But then one day I ran into this article:

http://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall176.htm

now im a little confused about the advice given there and the advice im seeing right now...

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well it's easy really.

Take a look at some of the smoothest guys you've seen in films.

Take any James Bond character for example...

James Bond is not loud, or particularly the center of attention

He is smooth, he is confident. Stands around with a slight grin and the "i dont give a sh*t" look on his face.

When he talks to a woman, he is witty, he portrays a sexual state and all times.

I'm a really loud and social person, but sometimes, the other end of the scale works just as well.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for different girls than the ones throwing themselves at the loud guys. Seriously . . . Those girls and you just aren't going to get along. Forget the girl flashing her boobs for everyone to see and the one dancing on the table in the miniskirt.

Look for the girl who does not seem so comfortable at the party, look for the girl sitting on the couch with the pained look on her face. That said I have never found straight up "Parties" to be the ideal pick up situation for me.

Better situations:
Dance parties, where it is expected to dance in pairs, salsa, swing, whatever.

More intimate parties such as Barbeques,

Through friends,

If I am already gaming a chick I might take her to a party, but she won't be the one dancing on tables either. We'll probably get drunk, chat and move somewhere more quiet.