Hottie 19 year old keeps texting me late at night

Reaction score
Im getting a lot of texts from her. She is blonde, 5'10", I'd say about 125 pounds and has big tits = way hot! And she keeps texting me late at night, but the only thing is it's not about anything really. It's not like she is like "come over" which if she did I'd be there in a second to ****. But she is just asking how I'm doing and stuff. Also, she is my friends little sister, but she is way hot so if i get a chance I'm going to dip in. But what do you guys think about the texts? No interest or something?

Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
No, she hates you, PM me her number.

ahaha no way. this girl is prime. She isnt too experience but not a virgin, which means the fit will be nice if i get a shot at the price. y'all think she wants me?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you are one of her new girlfriends or she is interested. Find out soon or stay her girlfriend forever.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Want To Be a Playa said:
She isnt too experience but not a virgin, which means the fit will be nice

Oh jeez. What a load of crap - that has nothing to do with it dude. Anyway, good luck, I guess.

Reaction score
She wants you. And you're bright enough to communicate that to us by being totally in the dark about what it is she is actually saying and what you're saying in response. My God, dude. Text is so easy to flirt. When she asks how are you, say, "I'm horny as a mother ****er. Any suggestions?"

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Write this.

"I'm bored. Can't sleep. Entertain me."

From there you should be able to smoothly progress to either going to her place or getting her to yours if she is interested.

jimmyb

Reaction score
With the small amount of detail you provided, I would say that she has an interest level, but you must throw wood in the fire, and turn up the heat. She wants YOU, the MAN, to setup a time for you guys to hang out.

Don't ask her if she likes you, don't ask her on a "date". Set your mental state that she does like you, and that it's no big deal to ask her to get together so you can up the attraction level. Be playful with her, bust on her jokingly, throw in some kino. If she's contacting you to tell you about her problems with other guys, abort mission.

Reaction score
jimmyb said:
With the small amount of detail you provided, I would say that she has an interest level, but you must throw wood in the fire, and turn up the heat. She wants YOU, the MAN, to setup a time for you guys to hang out.

Don't ask her if she likes you, don't ask her on a "date". Set your mental state that she does like you, and that it's no big deal to ask her to get together so you can up the attraction level. Be playful with her, bust on her jokingly, throw in some kino. If she's contacting you to tell you about her problems with other guys, abort mission.

now thats what im talking about, a man who knows whats up. thanks man:flowers:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, the same fscking advice everyone else gets about 14 times a day here. Do a search and then READ a little.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Want To Be a Playa said:
how do I find out?
Make a move noob. Some girls keep guy friends as emotinal sponges.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
"I'm bored. Can't sleep. Entertain me."
I like this sort of approach. It is playful and forces her hand. A friend of mine used to say "I was getting ready to jack off and trying to decide what to think about, thanks for calling"; worked for him, not sure I could pull it off, no pun intended.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I like this sort of approach. It is playful and forces her hand. A friend of mine used to say "I was getting ready to jack off and trying to decide what to think about, thanks for calling"; worked for him, not sure I could pull it off, no pun intended.
Not sure you have to go that far. Just by saying "entertain me" it's pretty obvious what you mean. Unless the girl is a 19 year old bimbo... oh, wait a minute...

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Not sure you have to go that far. Just by saying "entertain me" it's pretty obvious what you mean. Unless the girl is a 19 year old bimbo... oh, wait a minute...
Yeah...subtle is good. You gotta make it so she knows exactly whats up, but you haven't come straight out with a horndog, perverted comment. But still, that's pretty funny. "thanks for calling" :crackup:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people can get away with more than others. I'm sure I'd never make that work, but he was a sort of joker and he claimed it worked for him. I've seen him pull some outrageous stuff in person, so it's completely plausible.

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recommendations:

1. keep analyzing this sh1t.
2. wait until she loses interest.
3. THEN, make a move.
4. then write a post about how you thought she was interested but she wasn't.

Thick, and creamy.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thickandcreamy said:
Recommendations:

1. keep analyzing this sh1t.
2. wait until she loses interest.
3. THEN, make a move.
4. then write a post about how you thought she was interested but she wasn't.

Thick, and creamy.
Harsh...but true. LOL!