Hottie 19 year old keeps texting me late at night

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks to be you.

After loads of good advice and you still f*cked it up.

Lucky there's folks out there like yourself who cannot handle women so the rest of us get some quality ass :rock:

Seriously dude, keep getting practice with women and it will fall into place.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
I Want To Be a Playa said:
acted like a huge AFC, nuff said
ok, how did u act like an AFC? could it really have gone that bad from just one phonecall?

did u profess ur undying love to her or something?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
I Want To Be a Playa said:
ahaha no way. this girl is prime. She isnt too experience but not a virgin, which means the fit will be nice if i get a shot at the price. y'all think she wants me?
19 and not a virgin is a slut if you ask me. I say she has HPV so don't worry about using protection. HPV laughs at your protection :moon:

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
re: wake up man !!!

jiggles takes a deep sniff of yu twice...Gosh....i feel a wussie in u revolting that u wait for the babe to rain on u like manna,lol.....man u guna have to act on the babe, call her set a date and wham bam her later o'wise if ur still snoozing from her signals then leme have the digits i show u the great cinema from sosuave with love.
remember he who postphones the godly hour of the dj is like the rustic who waits for the river to dry to cross it....so where are we now? still reading this **** !!! shame !! shame on u:cuss: