hot guys with ugg women - how does this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A 60% grade in school means barely passing. 70 is "average". Noone wants to have sex with you because you are approaching the wrong sex.Gaydar tells women to stay away.

They said pic #1 looked ok. Pic #2 and 3 made you look silly.

As for hanging out with you, are you nuts?? You look like a gay Jersey "Gotti boy" wanna be. Which would make my friends have a good laugh for a month. I could'nt even pretend you're my cousin from out-of town because I would'nt want anyone to think I was related to you.Why would I want to bring that on myself?

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dues,

The reason none of your friends bother to tell you the truth about yourself is noone wants to be there arguing with you forever because you're always right.

I advice you to try to look more masculine because you look gay. But you knock down all the recomendations because you have been adviced you look good. But if looks don't matter,why not take recomendations? Get rid of that dumbass chocker. Get rid of that stupid red shirt. Change your hair,grow some facial hair like a goatee or something to avoid looking so feminine.

Ok, looks don't matter. You have a bulbous nose,funny mouth and big cheeks and your chin looks fat at certain angles.. Are you happy now. Girls won't be scared to approach your average looking ass.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julia is a horseface!!So is Lyle!

Brad Pitt married horsefaced Jennifer Aniston and have you seen Stings wife? Heck even Courtney Love got married. That don't mean all guys don't care about looks.

I think it's your imagination that girl was even checking you out.We all know you've got some imagination!! But in the slight chance she was, I'd say she's a bit desperate and her Gaydar was wayyyyyyyy down!

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
You have to admit, douchebag ex pianoforte is one of the most effective trolls ever in the brief history of sosuave. He just feeds off negativity like flies to sh1t. There's no way he actually holds down a job or has friends. Good job, douchebag!

Newhotness

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the OP, I see plenty of good looking guys who are out and about with less than hot women. The vast majority of men are afraid/unwilling to approach and tend to wind up with a woman within their circle of friends and acquaintances, regardless of appearance.

I've gone out with women friends who I adore, but who do not look like models, not even close. I go out every once in a while with an older co worker for example. I'm good friends with her and her husband and while I'm not interested in her sexually, we have lunch every once in a while and generally kick it. She's like one of the guys and we can talk about anything, including chicks.

So it could be anything: they could just be friends or they could be partners. Why the fvck cares, really? Live your own life.

Thick

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Why is this thread still alive?
No clue...But it's dead now.

Too much harasment.

Either everyone play nice or don't play at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.