hopeless romantic

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know i just can't seem to cope with my loneliness these days. it can't be possible that a man has to deal with having no sex for 4 years. this **** makes my desperation at an all new high. every girl I meet I just can't be satisfied, or I hold it off until I'm not busy. i think I can control every aspect of it. is it really that hard to get a little love? the biggest slut who seems so innocent in nature can create so much of a pain in me and the most beautiful women seem like i have to wait for a miracle to happen. religion tells me that my dreams will come true, friends encourage me to improve my physical strength, and family is a distant know-it-all. i know some people have it worse but my efforts don't yield to too many results. i'm dabbling in the lake of self-pity, i know, but it's really not too bad. i'm sure some of you can feel the same way at times. people like me surely want to see a change.

MusicMan450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out and have fun. Do something with your life and forget about women for a while. Once you start getting your life really on track, then you can be successful.

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah focus on yourself and improving your life. You seem really depressed and take it from me, that is not an attractive quality. I was much like you for a long time but I've recently been improving my life and I feel like a million bucks. Still single but I have options and a date Saturday night. Once you start focusing on self improvement women become less important and thus easier to get...I think. Testing that this weekend but even if I don't score I don't care because I finally like myself again and I feel great!

Good luck to you my friend but really, it's not about luck. Take charge!!

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I hate, us guys have to have a life in order to be boyfriend material, but girls just have to be hot and cute in order to be girlfriend material, they do not need to do things with their life, they do not need forget about men

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
Thats what I hate, us guys have to have a life in order to be boyfriend material, but girls just have to be hot and cute in order to be girlfriend material, they do not need to do things with their life, they do not need forget about men
That's because for men looks are #1 while for women there is no clear #1.

Women could chose her #1 to be confidence, personality, social status, or even looks.

For us guys the first thing that attract us to a woman is how she looks before she even opens her mouth. She can open her mouth and talk about how she reads damn harry potter books all day and we wouldn't care that she's boring cause she's hot.

While for a woman you could be good looking but if you open your mouth and show her how boring you are she won't think again about you.

Women will forgive faults in our look department if our game, confidence, social status is tight.

Men will forgive women every little other aspect of her life as long as she's hot.

It's a trade off. Is it a fair trade off? Probably not as women only have to work on their looks while we have to work on things that are much more difficult to fix (confidence, social status, personality etc).

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good input guys. thanks. talked to a college girl tonight, felt like I understood her well. stopped getting depressed, learned that things take time.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think women have it easier, I don't know why people think that ugly women have it harder than ugly men

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, you remind me of myself a while ago. i was like that for many years. believe it or not i didn't have any sex or related for about 7 years. 4 years? pfft :) i was always home and didn't really go out much at all. when i moved state and started meeting more people and being social, i met girls. started having sex again and now am in a 3 month relationship. so far so good. i was always wanting to find a nice girl to be with and it never happened... i thought i was doomed to be single all my life. you just gotta be more social man. thats the key to meeting girls.