holy f*cking sh*t!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys.

well, me and my mates out on the pull last night, and I catch eyes with this HB7. I beckon her over with a cheeky smile and she eats that right up. Comes straight over, grinds her a$$ into my d*ck and sh*t.

Anyway, later on, I'm sitting around on one of the couches, and I see her. I call her over, and she comes and sits down on my lap. Then, she says:

"Don't get mad, but when I first saw you, I thought you were gay."

.........WTF?!

I was like, "Why would you think i'm gay?"
And she's like "Well, you were dancing with your mates for a while before you saw me".

Okay, b*tch:
a) Guys dance in a circle with their mates all the time, it doesn't make them gay.

b) how dare she suggest that she is something so amazingly special that I MUST leave my friends to pursue.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt even matter...

she alreay said, "when SHE saw YOU... blah blah..." She noticed you at first too!

You just made the right thing to dance with her and call her over, or whatever...

People think I'm gay for the way I dress... yeah, it offends me... I rather be looked at for being metrosexual and not gay... but anyways...

What happened after? Did you get mad in front of her? What happened to her now?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck man, play it up...

A good friend of mine, I swear to god that's his secret. He'll go out and pull more or less any chick he wants, and I'll be talking to them, and the girls are like 'I could have sworn he was gay.'

I figured it was that girls thought he was gay, so they'd do what they had to to bring him back to the home team.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...If a girl ever pulled an immasculating bull**** line like that one me, I'd just be like,

"oh yeah? You though I was gay? Does that make you a transvestite?...maybe you should get out of my lap." Then I'd pull her close and KISS the crap out of her. "Know any gay guys that can do that?"

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I SEE HER POINT

Guys dancing together in a circle. THIS is why society is so fukced up, why not just have a circle jerk. WTF?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UMM, Ever heard of this little thing called a shiit test? If you haven't read the damn bible.......then you'll know what to do instead of getting all AFC about the whole thing.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
UMM, Ever heard of this little thing called a shiit test? If you haven't read the damn bible.......then you'll know what to do instead of getting all AFC about the whole thing.
haha, considered that. No, i didn't get mad in front of her, just smiled and said 'if it was my clothes, i consider it a compliment.' or something equally non-confrontational (read: AFC). I was looking pretty good, and I'm an excellent dancer, so maybe that did it.

oh, and Sart, not all of us are so insecure in our sexuality that we have to avoid situations like dancing with friends just because it could be construed as gay by people who have no idea to begin with. I suggest you grow the f*ck up. :rolleyes:

Its not really that big a deal, just kinda put me off a little, like, if she genuinely thinks it, maybe others do. Not that i particularly care what others think.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are a heterosexual, dancing in a circle with your guy friends is not cool. Even if it doesn't look gay, it just looks pathetic, its like taking your sister to the prom.

When i go to the club with my boys, we split up immediately, unless we are using each other as wingmen.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above, That was a sh1t test. She wanted to see how offended you would be - Girls can tell very fast if you are gay or not.

I also had a similar experience. I just told her "Yeah sure, I am gay" and then I gave her a kiss on the lips.

Ahh, too bad it only lasted 2 dates since she seemed bored after that.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marlimus
When i go to the club with my boys, we split up immediately, unless we are using each other as wingmen.
wow. thats not the way it happens here at all. Its fairly uncommon for guys to dance by themselves, and the women tend to be drawn to the groups of guys, not just the one or two dancing by themselves.

Thats not to say that you should spend the whole night dancing with your friends, but its not pathetic at all (unless you use them as a shield cause you are too scared or socially inept to make conversation with strangers).

david_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marlimus
if you are a heterosexual, dancing in a circle with your guy friends is not cool. Even if it doesn't look gay, it just looks pathetic, its like taking your sister to the prom.

thats pretty much it, men dont dance, ever.. unless it's the only ressort to approach to women IMO.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:) another stolen thought, one of my funniest techniques is to supercede gayness and just cream giggle and flirt like I think a girl would, the chicks eat it up and breaks down all barriers. There is nothing to hide, as long as you tell the girl in a special way that she is waYYYYY HOTT! she will know your not toally gay, she'll bring you along on her own pickups, and as soon as she introduces you to a gay friend of hers...

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!:p

talk to the guy like a DUDE, act super masculaine with dirty jokes to offend the hell out of him and tell him your sorry but the female persona has won you over and that your not really queer:)

tons of good laughs all around

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY LES RAMBO

Do you colour each others hair and braide as well honey? Men dancing together? Mate, if you tried that shyte where I am at, you would have the crap smacked out of you. I am not sayin ur gay, but mate, why impersonate one?

A circle of men is bad enough, dancing just aint good. Do you get "lost?" in the music? If so, that is one of the tell tale signs of an easy female target. You are a man right? As for me growing up, man, are we doing a penile envy thng here? I don't know about yours but mine is big enough to fill 3 prams.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have said "Yeah, who would have guessed that a good-looking, groomed, well dressed man could be straight too. It's alright, I understand your confusion." <-- not the best thing I could come up with on the spot, but hey that's how i roll.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i woulda just played something like that off with her

make fun of it or something man

great way to use C & F

heres my story:

so I totaled my car a coupla weeks ago and school started last week so I took my moms 2004 Benz C230

so I'm walking to the parking lot and this chick whos in my class is parked next to me

we're both getting our books before class and stuff

so I walk up to my moms ride and the chick is all: "Oh my God, what do you do for living?"

me: "I'm a nude model in an art class over at Sac State"

her: Oh, really? You make a lot of money??"

me: "As you see!"

....she still thinks I'm a nude model

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJHoolahoop
I would have said "Yeah, who would have guessed that a good-looking, groomed, well dressed man could be straight too. It's alright, I understand your confusion." <-- not the best thing I could come up with on the spot, but hey that's how i roll.
I reckon that's spot on as a response.

Like the Fonz (not Henry Winkler) said, it's a blatant shyt test. A girls said it to me the other day and I take it as a complement since she went on to say it was because I was well-dressed and could dance. I don't even dress 'metro'.

BTW, dancing with your mates is normal where I come from too. I don't always go out on the sarge - sometimes I just go for a laugh. It's all part of the 'women are not the be all and end all thing'.

Stag

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, ze olde pack mentality. Leave the pack dude. It send out all the wrong signals.
Like:
1. U need to be with your buddies to feel confident (lame)
2. You look gay dancing with them (lame)
3. It just looks lame...

The circle of lamers as Shark says.

It is a good thing that at least you finally got the girl by herself, hopefully u didn't screw up after that.

Understand that pack mentality is for girls, so that they feel safe in their pack, but its not for guys. Being in a pack of guys is just intimidating to a girl and speaks "gang rape" or "a lamer who is a nobody without his boys".
So uits your chocie to not feel scared by yourself.
And also don't dance. Every guy out there grinds his crotch on a girls hips, it means nothing. Rather lead the chick to couches and get your seduction on...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LISTEN UP!!!!

To all of you that think there is something wrong dancing with other guys (not touching, just dancing with friends, having fun) F*CK you and grow the f*ck up I dumb f*cknuts! I go clubbing with my friends regularly and there is nothing wrong with dancing with your friends, maybe it was the way lebRambo danced that maybe looked gay to THAT girl (does NOT mean other girls will think alike), but who the f*ck cares? she thought he was hot (chicks dig the metro's, btw;)) So I don’t think its a big deal... As long as you get into her pants (which is what ur out there to do with her, right? *G*) then who the f*ck cares if at 1st she thought that you dance or look a little gay. You called her over? she CAME over? she was friendly? you could get with her if u wanted to? She quickly found out that you are not gay? THEN WHATS THE PROBLEM?

Sometimes when my hair gets long, I go clubbing with a f*cking alice band in my hair, a silver chain, a silver bracelet, and 3 silver rings... Do I look a little gay/metro? yes I probably do. Do I dance with my guy friends? yip. Do I dance well? you bet ya! Do I pimp it up with all the ladies? HELL YEAH! ... So at the end of the night, I, looking "gay", acting "gay" (according to some of YOU people here) get with several ladies, AND have fun with my friends. Do I care what others thought of me? WHY THE F*CK SHOULD I?!? I had MY fun, and that’s what counts.

Going out isn’t ALL about women, the main reason I go out, is to have fun, and at the same time, I also "get the groove on" with them ladies, but to each his own, right? Some of you might see a fun night out to get a chick, and if u don’t get a chick then that night SUCKED, and for some of you, just spending time with the friends etc is considered a good night out, regardless if you hooked up with a chick or not.

Anyways... Its a Friday night here where I am now, so I'd better be on my way, going to play poker with some GUY friends (does that make me an idiot and gay now? eh? EH? *sigh*), and then I'm going to hit the clubs (and I don’t plan on hooking up with any chicks, i plan on having fun, even if that means dancing with my GUY friends and not hooking up (d@mn, am I also gay NOW? what? I danced with my friends so I am gay now?:( aaahhhhh, someone help me, I think I might be gay!) [/sarcasm]

Over-all, you people need to just chill the f*ck out, and just have FUN when you go out. Stop making all these lame rules and definitions of what u are IF u do this or that.

LIVE IT UP!:woo:

Laterz...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't get mad, but when I first saw you, I thought you were gay."

Classic $hit test. Looks like she wanted to take control of the situation by getting you all flustered and upset. This makes sense because you had control when you called her over and she came. Now, she was doing what she could to take the power back.

I welcome these tests with open arms because it gives me an opportunity to show them they made a huge mistake throwing a test at me. It's waisted effort on their part.