holy f*cking sh*t!

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't get mad, but when I first saw you, I thought you were gay."

Classic $hit test. Looks like she wanted to take control of the situation by getting you all flustered and upset. This makes sense because you had control when you called her over and she came. Now, she was doing what she could to take the power back.

I welcome these tests with open arms because it gives me an opportunity to show them they made a huge mistake throwing a test at me. It's waisted effort, almost like shooting bullets at Superman.

:cool:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT BUTTON!

biker_gixxer: there is an "edit" button you should put to use at times when you want to change 1 sentence in your whole post, rather than just make 2 posts:rolleyes:

Laterz...

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: HEY LES RAMBO

Originally posted by Sart
A circle of men is bad enough, dancing just aint good. Do you get "lost?" in the music? If so, that is one of the tell tale signs of an easy female target. You are a man right? As for me growing up, man, are we doing a penile envy thng here? I don't know about yours but mine is big enough to fill 3 prams.
as soon as you mentioned penile envy and 'dancing just ain't good' I knew where you were coming from. You must be one of those out-of-touch, old-guy-by-himself-in-the-club trying to dance by shifting his weight from left foot to right foot while glaring at all the young guys type of guys, huh? Well, i have a few questions for you:

1) if you do, why do you still go to clubs at your age?

2) if you have long given up going to clubs because you realized how pathetic it looks at your age, why do you think you are qualified to judge someone at a club?

3) are you, in fact, the one who is envious of a young guy just trying to get some p*ssy because you can't dance or dress for the life of you for anyone to even consider calling you gay?

I think you want the mature DJ forum, grandpa.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LebRambo

Youth really IS wasted on the young. You just cant put an old head on young shoulders. Look mate, I don't know what to say to you, you are from an androngenous era, metro, yearning, caring...you know?

Why do 24 year old women go after guys my age? Is it looks? I look okay, not stunning, just above average. Is it wealth? Dunno, I do okay. I think its because while you and your friends "dance" with each other, I am playing pool or having a talk with my friends...MEN!

You and I should probably swap emails and photos and shyte so we can get a better feel for things. Its not a double dare, just trying to be real. I can just tell by your post, your dance habits and your *****y little comments that you are a boy, not a MAN. You can choose to argue and fight with me or you can drop your emotions, kick in your logic and listen and learn. I am very accomodating and have simple done more, lost more, won more, beateb more, banged more quiff, YOU NAME IT, than you.

I really am here to help, not hinder.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
post script

Mate, admittedly 18 year old girls would find me too old...22 and up dont. They worship dudes like Tom bloody Cruise, Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Dave Navaro, Clooney etc....Even Penn. ALL OLDER THAN ME.

STAY SINGLE is the best advice I could give you because women are much easier as you age mate.

Take it for what it is, or snap at me with another bytchy girlie comment..Up to dude. Learn or run. The fact you are 18 and in here,,,,screams your issues. Would you really ask an 18 year old for advice?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about the experience thing, and if I was anyone else I would rather take advice from a 36-year old than an 18 year old too, but you and I are talking about different things. The places I go are nightclubs, not bars. Places where there ARE no pool tables or beer gardens. Sure, I like shooting some pool and pissing it up in the beer garden on a warm afternoon with some mates like any redblooded aussie, but I go to nightclubs to pick up. It looks pathetic just standing around and watching at a nightclub. Women at nightclubs are more attracted to guys that dance than those who stand around, thats just a fact.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LdesRambo

Give me a holler some time, I am in Brisbane, didn't know you were an Aussie mate. Anyway, I AM talking nightclubs as well. At a nightclub we tend to alpha a niche near the bar and "own it" and let the little chickies run up to us.

Seriously, gimme a holler some time if you are interested and in Brisbane, I can guarantee you a good night with me and my mates and almost guarantee some *****. Mate, my last visit to Sofitel I got a blowie on the premises...27 year old Masters student.

It was really cool that you spoke direct at me and didn't react but acted, I respect that.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers mate, sorry about being a d*ck and all.

I'm in canberra, so I doubt i'd ever go to brisbane, but maybe when I graduate if I get a job up there i'll drop you a line.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: EDIT BUTTON!

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
biker_gixxer: there is an "edit" button you should put to use at times when you want to change 1 sentence in your whole post, rather than just make 2 posts:rolleyes:

Laterz...
ooops, hate when that happens, lol.