Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are rated "low," "moderate," "high," or "very high" probability for each disorder. Low or moderate ratings mean that you are unlikely to have the disorder. High or very high means you are more likely to have the disorder. Only a professional can diagnose a disorder.

Phoenix's test:

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate

Schizoid - People with schizoid disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance.

Histrionic - People with histrionic disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation.

Schizoid Vs Histrionic - In my test it was pointed that I'm mildly both Schizoid and Histrionic! And yet they're exactly the opposite! I have some schizoid traits, and I tend to be histrionic when my confidence is really low (it's uncommon to see me in this state)!

Narcissistic - My dad is for sure a narcissist (I hate this)! I'm somewhat self-centered but I care about the other's feelings. And I don't need a lot of people adoring me (like all narcissists need it)!

Obsessive-Compulsive - Sometimes I'm really harsh with myself! :(

I have some flaws, but I'm working on solving them! :)

Last edited:

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCinBC said:
on this site.
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

lol This was my results.

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

I mean ... LoL
Anyway I would appreciate it if somone else would take this test as well, I myself dont see any of this **** lol I get along fine with everyone ppl like me I like myself ect. I mean this test asks questions like do you dress exceptionally? well .. yeah IM a ****ing DJ I have a style of my own ;)
This guy IS screwed! lol.

KNOW THYSELF. Up the irons! lol.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tests aren't long enough. For example, it rates me as moderate schizotypal. The only reason I answered yes to those relevant questions is because I have a different way of thinking and most people can't keep up. But the test rates me as having a problem instead of an edge... as this has proven useful in many situations especially in academic settings. Which leads me to conclude either I'm smart or I'm surrounded mostly by idiots.

This test is a joke.

Tr9n

Don Juan
Reaction score
isorder Rating Information
Paranoid: Low more info | forum
Schizoid: Low more info | forum
Schizotypal: Low more info | forum
Antisocial: Low more info | forum
Borderline: Low more info | forum
Histrionic: Moderate more info | forum
Narcissistic: Moderate more info | forum
Avoidant: Low more info | forum
Dependent: Low more info | forum
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low more info | forum

hmm looks like im ok

psychological

Reaction score
Paranoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Narcissistic: High

This doesn't look good. Wouldn't say i'm antisocial though.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Very High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

F*ck this wannabe psychology sh!t

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate

Go me!

--------------
Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by extreme social anxiety. People with this disorder often feel inadequate, avoid social situations, and seek out jobs with little contact with others. Avoidants are fearful of being rejected and worry about embarrassing themselves in front of others. They exaggerate the potential difficulties of new situations to rationalize avoiding them. Often, they will create fantasy worlds to substitute for the real one. Unlike schizoid personality disorder, avoidants yearn for social relations yet feel they are unable to obtain them. They are frequently depressed and have low self-confidence.

* Social inhibition; retreating from others in anticipation of rejection
* Preoccupation with being rejected or criticized in social situations
* Fear of embarrassment results in avoidance of new activities
* Poor self-image; feelings of social ineptitude
* Desire for improved social relations

* Appear to others as self-involved and unfriendly (Probably not)
* Creation of elaborate fantasy lives (May be why I often enjoy RPG videogames.)

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a stupid test, the only person who can tell if you have a personality disorder IS YOU, don't rely on this crap.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this was an old thread. Nevertheless, I took it:

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

A common misconception is that antisocial personality disorder refers to people who have poor social skills. The opposite is often the case. Instead, antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of conscience. People with this disorder are prone to criminal behavior, believing that their victims are weak and deserving of being taken advantage of. Antisocials tend to lie and steal. Often, they are careless with money and take action without thinking about consequences. They are often agressive and are much more concerned with their own needs than the needs of others.
For me, this applies when dealing with other people. I really don't give a **** about other people, but I'm very conscious about being a thief, and I avoid spending lots of money.

Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. Narcissists tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.
Oops :)

These two elements of my personality are probably the result of being on this website. I never had these problems before I found this place.

Now, remembering how I was as an AFC, here's what the test results would look like if I didn't find this place...

Paranoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Very interesting...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
somethings I wouldn't even call disoreders but more coping mechnimsms.

I'm extremely Schizoid. I could have told you that before taking the test (in fact mine says very high).
People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. Unlike avoidants, schizoids genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity.
what the hell do I want to be popular for with people who don't give a **** about you for anyway? I have better things to do with my time than to try to impress people who don't give a **** about you.

over the years I've learned some harsh truths about people. the avg person.. sometimes even your familyl.. really does not give a **** about you. not to say I don't give a fvck about anyone else, I do, but I don't go out of my way to do antyhing for the sake of pleasing someone else. I do things that I want to do and that will make me like me more. So that makes me "narcisistic".

quite honestly, I've tried being " normal"... went to AA and they told me all this **** that was wrong with me.. oh you have borderline personality disorder... you need to trush people more, you need to be more open...

after 6 months of trusting normal people and trying to be normal and "open up" and me being a freaking train wreck, I said you know what.. i was doin quite okay before this **** came along.

not everyone has great motives, I generally don't trust people. most people are ruthless if given the opportunity to advice, if they can use you to get where they want to, they will happily step on you. that's just the truth.

i remember after my dad tried to fvck my then girlfriend and I found out, the group I was going to actually had the fvcking nerve to tell me to find out what part I had played in it. Are you fvckign serious? it's my damn dad. it's not like I made her go answer the door butt naked or something.

alot of this is nothing but the same.. somehow everything is your fault, you did something wrong.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
somethings I wouldn't even call disorders but more coping mechanisms.

I'm extremely Schizoid. I could have told you that before taking the test (in fact mine says very high).
People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. Unlike avoidants, schizoids genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity.
what the hell do I want to be popular for with people who don't give a **** about you for anyway? I have better things to do with my time than to try to impress people who don't give a **** about you.

over the years I've learned some harsh truths about people. the avg person.. sometimes even your familyl.. really does not give a **** about you. not to say I don't give a fvck about anyone else, I do, but I don't go out of my way to do anything for the sake of pleasing someone else. I do things that I want to do and that will make me like me more. So that makes me "narcisistic".

quite honestly, I've tried being " normal"... went to AA and they told me all this **** that was wrong with me.. oh you have borderline personality disorder... you need to trush people more, you need to be more open...

after 6 months of trusting normal people and trying to be normal and "open up" and me being a freaking train wreck, I said you know what.. i was doin quite okay before this **** came along.

not everyone has great motives, I generally don't trust people. most people are ruthless if given the opportunity to advice, if they can use you to get where they want to, they will happily step on you. that's just the truth.

i remember after my dad tried to fvck my then girlfriend and I found out, the group I was going to actually had the fvcking nerve to tell me to find out what part I had played in it. Are you fvckign serious? it's my damn dad. it's not like I made her go answer the door butt naked or something.

alot of this is nothing but the same.. somehow everything is your fault, you did something wrong.