hit a girl?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what have you done which was the closest to hitting a girl? as to being rude

i seen guys knock out girls, for reasons that i dont even know(house parties)

We all know girls can be *****es but it all depends on how far they Go,

to be honest.. I never touched a girl the most i ever did was spat into a girls face, she splashed coffee on my 90 dollar shirt for no reason so i demanded her to say sorry right into my face 3 times, so she didnt and walked away. i caught up with her and turned her around the spat right into her face..

lets hear your stories,

and i wanna hear of what you think of disrespecting the girl back for disrespecting YOU

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody who hits a girl isn't a man, bottom line.

That's getto sh*it, f*ck that.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cactus3178 said:
Anybody who hits a girl isn't a man, bottom line.

That's getto sh*it, f*ck that.
true. i could never see myself hitting a girl

but it got me thinking, what if your in the postion where the girl does somethign to u. like hits you in the face, and your powerless.. would u push the girl back, hard enough that she'll fall on the ground?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
but it got me thinking, what if your in the postion where the girl does somethign to u. like hits you in the face, and your powerless.. would u push the girl back, hard enough that she'll fall on the ground?
I would say the best response if she hits you would be to hold her arms apart like a t(this will make you come within kissing distance as your body with make a t with hers). Now the defualt move would be to say "play nice" and push her away after or... you could kiss her if she is she decent looking. The kissing part depends on alot ie crowd,she has a bf and so on.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
No...your only gonna make the situiation worse:nono:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a muy thai boxer armed with a jointed staff with blades on the end of it and you're trapped in an areana of doom with no possible exit, then you can hit her in the knee and put her in a sleeper hold only. Anything else and you might as well retire you johnson becasue you're not a man anyway.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There really are some chicks who never have had real discipline in their lives, and it just seems that they really do need a wake-up call... Seriously, some chicks need a good azz whippin' (chicks themselves will agree on this point)...

That being said, it's definitely not a man's place to carry out this punishment. Best possible way to confront a chick? AVOID THEM. Period.

There's really no need to have a relationship with a female who crosses your line, and, if they do so, by you just walking away, LIKE A GENTLEMAN, it only shows more class on your side. Either way, the chick loses. She doesn't deserve a real man in her life. If she happens to attract a man who's emotionally unsteady and is psychologically deranged, well, she in essence dug her own grave.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
My previous girlfriend liked to non-sexually wrestle with me (she was a freak, what can I say ~_^), and one time I accidentally knocked her off the bed. Another time, I sat on her and knocked the wind out of her. That second one scared the hell out of me because at first I thought that I'd really hurt her, but she was pretty cool about it.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Well... Once my girl friend slapped my face really hard out of no where for no apparent reason, I didn't do anything. Another time she slapped my face real hard after eating potato chips to see the salt bounce off my face and .. I didnt do anything. Well she punches me a lot for no reason too, last month i got fed up with it, she was punching me a lot of times for no reason, so then i punched her back. and she was suprised, so she punched me back so did i. well now she says that im goin to be the type of husband to hit her and she doesnt want that kind of man.............

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Well... Once my girl friend slapped my face really hard out of no where for no apparent reason, I didn't do anything. Another time she slapped my face real hard after eating potato chips to see the salt bounce off my face and .. I didnt do anything. Well she punches me a lot for no reason too, last month i got fed up with it, she was punching me a lot of times for no reason, so then i punched her back. and she was suprised, so she punched me back so did i. well now she says that im goin to be the type of husband to hit her and she doesnt want that kind of man.............
You proved my point.

Instead of verbally giving her an ultimatum of continued misbehavior or loss of relationship, you fell into taking her lead... a bad mistake.

Do realize that women do the weirdest things to test the parameters of your relational boundaries. If you communicate the wrong things (in this case, you communicated that you didn't know how to handle her hitting you), really, you're not worth your salt in her book.

A simple, firm, "Don't do that." will work. Keep strong eye contact. No need to appear physically threatening, but absolutely let her know that you really do mean what you're saying to her. If she continues, the ultimatum should come in. Something along the lines of, "Hey listen, you know I'm very much into you. But I absolutely will not tolerate you doing this. If you cross the line, the relationship's over."

If she continues to do it from there, cut the relationship. She doesn't respect you anyways. Because you don't respect yourself enough to keep standards and to stick by them.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
well i thought it was a bit funny about the salt bouncing off my face. makes me laugh everytime i think of it hahhaha!!!! but.....

you're right. i did tell her to stop... but its a LTR so i wouldnt break it off that easy. so next time i think ill just play fight with her.. although the way i hit here was like a play hit.. the way i expressed it was pissed. but next time ill bring her to the ground and TICKLE HER TO DEATH!!!!!

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
well i thought it was a bit funny about the salt bouncing off my face. makes me laugh everytime i think of it hahhaha!!!! but.....

you're right. i did tell her to stop... but its a LTR so i wouldnt break it off that easy. so next time i think ill just play fight with her.. although the way i hit here was like a play hit.. the way i expressed it was pissed. but next time ill bring her to the ground and TICKLE HER TO DEATH!!!!!
Or you can snap her panties and smother her with whipped cream... :up:

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex beat me with a broom, so I had to push her away and she fell over..

But I felt terrible so I went straight to her dad and older brother and told him what happened.

If he wanted to hit me then he could have done it... instead he agreed that she is insane.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting girls is baaad :nono:

I have always said the only excuse for slapping a girl would be if she kicked you full on in the nuts with intent or she was doing something that threated your very well being. (Coming at you with a nife or something)

I have never had these happen but you do need rules of engagement. I wouldnt let a girl slap me about for sure.....

Basically i will be a Gentleman if shes being a lady.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only in true self-defense (that pretty much goes for anyone, male or female). Some women are completely insane. If a woman charges at me with a knife and I'm unable to get the knife out of her hand, I'm going to hit her. If she's swinging a baseball bat at me and I'm unable to get the baseball bat out of her hands, I'm going to kick her in the knee-cap. If she keeps trying to punch me, shove me or slap me (non-playfully), I'm going to grab her wrist and spin her around (so she can't use her feet) - and refuse to let go until she stops.

Remember, in true self-defense, your action depends on how severe the other persons action is. Your action is usually a step below theirs. In most cases, your goal is to stun the person so that they cannot do anymore damage without hurting them in the process.

Other then true self-defense, there is no reason to hit a woman (or anyone for that matter).

P.S. In the laws eyes (and most peoples eyes, for that matter), physical actions towards a woman are similar to a physical action towards a child.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never hit a chick... and never would. (unless that sh!t was truly needed, for my safety or hers, and even then I'd do it as minimal as I had to)

With that said. The most anger I've physically expressed was the following.

W. my ex LTR. Day was horrible fighting, etc. Back in the hotel, sh!t got fussy b!tch heated, over some dumb sh!t. Anyways... started to build. She started to freak. I was ignoring her, just closing my eyes, trying to sleep. When she threw a pillow at me. Cussing at me, etc. Then grabbed a bottle of water, jumped on my bed, and was spraying and soaking me. Trying to drive me insane, all up in my face and head. When... my last fvckin fuse of passivity short circuted.

Pretty much grabbed the b!tch, tackled her across the opposite bed. Pinned her on the ground on the floor, spit in her face and yelled at her in fierce rage, "you fvcking WHOR3!"

My ONLY intention was to scare the sh!t outta her, and I did. Show her, I have my line and you crossed it.

Anyways. The point was made. I got up. walked away. We both sat down on opposite beds in silence for awhile. And then both started talking, sorting it out. And you know what happened then?

She was totally in awe and respect, loving the fact that I stood up for myself and I had that fire in me. For the rest of the night she started calling me my nickname in the lowest caveman grunt she could muster, in a joking respect. Loving it.

Now I don't condone tripping out like I did at all. But, sometimes a b!tch needs to be checked. And a firm grab of her arms, looking her dead in the eyes telling her "STOP!" without fvcking around... is fair enough.

But def. take the high road at all costs first. And graduate up to the minimum yet effective thing you have to do. Thats my 2 cents.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If i'm hit first, yeah. Though restrcited to maybe a slap in the mouth. - depends on the female.

In a domestic situation, i wouldn't waste my time with that ****. A problematic female would simply be extracted from my life.