hit a girl?

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash said:
In a domestic situation, i wouldn't waste my time with that ****. A problematic female would simply be extracted from my life.
Cash summed it up. If some woman is is always starting something, get rid of her. Life's too short to beat her, get a charge, and spend time in prison getting raped by Bubba or Tyrone.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come ONNNNN

You guys are really talking about situations where you've been pushed so close to hitting her...

BUT when it comes to talking to a girl, you talk about the situations where you felt like a such a loser that you didn't

see any correlation?

Stop focusing on the retardedness and focus on the DJness of the situation...

IF you ever have to do something, a push is as far as it goes. AFter and before, you run away from the crazy psychotic b!otch.

Your words are powerful to a woman. If you can stay logical and in charge, she will listen and she will feel the pain... Sometimes you have to say sorry for putting things so bluntly, other times you are absolutely right, judge on your own merits, and reevaluate after you make somebody cry...

When you speak to a woman who is physically abusive to you, it should be aimed at how stupid and disgraceful it really is. How you are going to leave her if she does it again, and how you are NOT so depserate to stay with a girl who slaps you "just because"

Think about how you guys are talking!!!!

DON'T let your anger take control of you.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl asked me that when I was living with her

But yea I agree with the last post.

And I said that if a girl hit me i would slap her in the face.

That's just a recent thing with all the feminism to not hit a girl. I remember James Bond doing it in the movie and quite frankly it was cool as ****, he showed her who was boss and she just shut the **** up.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the law's eyes

Seriously. That just streaks of blatant sexism. Yep that would figure.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the hitting isn't flirtatious, then I believe that it's not good.

A flirtatious shove is ok.

But smacking her around is not cool.

The only way that I would "hit" a girl is if she was trying to kick my a$$ or something like that.

Either I'd grab her so she can't move or I might have to do the extreme and give her a quick hit..I never want to go that far, but some women think that they can just do anything, just because they are women.

Even then, I'd feel bad for hitting a girl.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
The only time I ever really hit a girl in my life was when I was about 6 years old. It was at a birthday party and I was really hyper doin karate moves and this girl came to say hi to me and i punched her in the face.. I couldn't live with myself since...

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
HOWEVER, on a physical level its a completly different aspect, for example in Darklights example he didn't hit her, she didn't hit him but rather disrespected him however it was close to getting physical THAT is why it was perfect he did what he did, he subdued her BUT if she were to hit him I highly doubt he would've scared her because he was on his last fuse. :p So to sum it up if s female hits me (not playfully) she WILL get hit back.

Just to clarify your opinion of what I would do. I wouldn't have hit her in that scenario. Never would, unless it was a matter of my safety (hers or mine), not just an anger/respect thing. I got in mad sh!t w. this ex of mine. She was a total b!tch. And I think one other time, she was hitting me, driving me insane. I grabbed her, pinned her up against the wall stopping her. And she kept saying "hit me, go ahead you a$$hole, etc." And in that moment... I just realized how fckin insane she is, and the whole moment was. I simply just laughed, gathered up my sh!t, and bounced. She was screaming at me, etc... from the window of her apt. like the crazy ***** she is... and I just laughed walking down the street, flipped her off... and was on my way.

Like I said... I would only "hit" if it was necessary for issues of someones well-being per se. Never out of anger, etc. Thats just weak redneck sh!t. You fall victim to your emotions. Giving into adolescent and immature behaivor. Quite frankly you've given up control, and in this context... not Suave at all. So.........

Last edited:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first of all I've just got back into full training which is like 5 days a week, so most of the time I'm totally wasted and couldnt even hit a fly. But besides that I wouldnt ever hit a girl, playfully in a joking way yes, but in a pissed of mood I'll just sit there let her scream her head off then say

"Screamed your head off ?? You happy now ?? Good lets go grab a bite to eat"

Or say something totally unrelated. Its pointless having a fight with a chick verbal or physical, verbally they just say sh!t to irritate you, and physically They hit like girls while you laugh at them LOL.

I've gotten to a point where I just don't care if a girl throws a hissy fit I just laugh at them, I think that pisses them off more cause they know they can't get you to hit them.

jason999

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never put my hands on a woman no matter what she says. I'm one of the most passive guys you'll ever meet, so it would take an awful lot to push me to that level. However, like someone on the first page said, there a lot of girls who have never been taught any discipline and will just haul off and hit you. Then what? It's a lose-lose situation because if you hit her back, you look like an *******. If you don't, you look like a punk. My advice is to react the way you want to react. Ultimately, despite what anyone else might say or think, you're the one who is going to have to deal with the fact that someone has just hit you. So if you're cool with just letting it slide, good. If you're not, well, defend yourself.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive thrown things at girls really hard before, but it rarely out of anger.

i like to throw things at girls asses

it makes them rub it

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
ive thrown things at girls really hard before, but it rarely out of anger.

i like to throw things at girls asses

it makes them rub it

lol...

Why not just rub it yourself?

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother hit a his ex-girlfriend

She was being a smartarse in front of her friend, so he threw a taco at her head & went to the pub

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... what a waste of a Taco

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never hit a girl, and would never abuse a girl. People like that piss me off. But...if a girl actually hit me and tried to attack me, I'd have no problem doing the same thing back to her.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my opinion

I would never hit a girl in a fight unless....

They hit me first with anything and in that case it would still be less than what she did to me. For example if she slapped me, then I would probably shove her on to a couch or something. If she punched me, I would probably shove her into a wall or something like that. However I still dont think I would actually ever punch her or slap her or anything.

My view is that if they do that, it doesn't matter nearly as much what gender she is. See the thing with being a girl is that a man should never hit you, however its also understand that being a girl that can't defend yourself you shouldn't go around poking a skunk by hitting other people. So once they have crossed the line its ok for a guy to retaliate. However of course their are alot of guys that would take this way farther than just making a point.

However if a girl ever hits you, and you really wanna get her back, you can just call the cops and have them come get that crazy *****. However its all depends on what the girl did and what your relationship is to her on whether your really want to get her arrested.

MaverickBow

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to get back at a woman that hits you - especially in public, is to beat her with words. A girl once slapped me in the face in front of my friends and hers after arguing all night, and all I did was laugh in her face then humilliated her with a ****y comeback and she ran away then everyone hated her for slapping me.

What I do hate though is women who deliberately play on the fact that a man should not hit a woman. I saw this girl in a pub once who was shouting and screaming at this guy then started punching him in the face, she was pulled away from him then moments later went back at him. All he did then was push her away. She fell to the ground THEN got up and started shouting at him about how he wasn't a real man 'cos he hit a woman !!
I then laughed my ar$e off when the manageress of the pub came over and dragged her outside by her hair and barred her

jason999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ressurecting this thread...

Can someone explain to me why men are supposed to possess some super-human level of tolerance for pain and humiliation? I know when guys say "I would never hit a woman unless..." they mean well, but seriously, your qualifiers should stop at "...she hits me first." If we're going to get biological about it, it's in guys' nature to be violent. Not women. Why are we out of line if we defend ourselves from someone who has attacked us, but women are just being emotional?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never hit a woman or do i condone doing so , but i would shake the sh'it out of the bi'tch if i had to =P grab her and just scream "goddamnit woman wtf are you doing! " and shake her.... lol

but for real , yeah you gotta stand up for yourself to a girl , but you gotta do it without resorting to violence, you can grap her and look her dead in the eyes and say stop with a seriuos tone , if you did it properly then the girl gets the idea and gets more respect for you.... because you were mature and didnt turn into a caveman when facing a little irritation from a girl.....