sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Channel Sport for men is a fine cologne... give it a try

sasha89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Armani Aqua Di Gio

I get compliments from that and i've been using it everyday for the past year and i'm not even half way through the bottle!

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
the thing about cologne is that is that you gotta know how to use it......i would say to put enough on to repel bad smell....not so much it gives her a head ache..lol...none above the chest...and one on big woody(big in my case)
YOu said none above the chest. I usually put it below my neck on my chest.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theNEWDJ
WTF??

To all you playas in training, it's true about the "axe" cologne spray. Trust me I'm a female and when i smelled this cologne an a guy the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. In the past I wasn't interested in this guy, but now since I received the "axe" effect, I can't stop thinking about him. The pheromones in this spray really work, and I'm not the only one who feels this way. While in a club fellas screw the $30 bottle of cologne, get a $5 can and watch what you reel in. - submitted by Almondjoy

This is from the website http://www.becomeaplayer.com/usertips.htm
Wow I didn't really consider that girls might post on this site. lol. but then again it is the internet andanything goes. You are a don juan. I didn't think girls could be. lol

on the topic most girls in highschool like axe in general. all the girls that I would date like axe because generally the girls that are lot's of fun seem to like the axe smell because it is a fun smell. I get a thrill out of smelling axe on me. lol. But all the fun girls that I want to hang out with like axe so it depends on the girl. all that other stuff is expensive anyway.

Hendrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sport the Tommy. It's not cheap, but it smells pretty good. I just can't stand that chemical smell you know. But I guess if your in a jam it's better than smelling like B.O. Axe that is.

ultamate

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i will sum up from my experiment

i had the same question last year and went around and asked girls what was good and found that there are 3 colongnes i would recomend

1st: curve, simple origional curve id say if your a little active and this is a little more sportier of my 3 choices but still a fresh sent, without being way to strong, and you'll find a lot of girls know of it.

2nd: aqua de gio, this is a very good one that i have recived a lot of compliments on i would where it when im going to sominthing a little more casual like a party to chill or just hangin with a relaxed girl for a calm evening.

3rd armani black code: this is hands down my faviorte and the one with the most compliments. a newer one from armani it is f*ucking great i can tell you instant complements with thisone , its light sent is great for summer or winter and its still very distinctive.all around i have all of these and switch it up as not to be predictable but my faviorte all around is this,
"The Black Code"