High School Don Juan Bootcamp: Week 1 - Hit The Ground Running

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryanjevo said:
Remember brothers, you will get out of this retreat as much as you put into it. So go make a fool of yourself and have a great time talking to ladies! You'll onlu become a much better person!
Excellent advice and very true!

YoYoRocks said:
One down, nine more to go! Met her on my way home on the bus. She got on the bus and I noticed she was pretty cute, so I sat down next to her and started a conversation. I could tell she was into me, but anyways I got her name and added her on facebook. Now we're gonna hang out soon.
AWESOME! This is the type of stuff I am talking about!

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite having forgot about this while at school (busy life, bro!), I've already done this once today. Came into the common room during my free and sat down with some friend and greeted a bro's girlfriend who I've not said a word to. It was funny because my headphones were in when I did that, so I misheard her - I scared her off a bit, but hey, mission accomplished!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know everyone at my school, sadly. However, there are a few that I never ever talk to, would they count?

Went to the gym today (first time in 2 months). Chatted with 1 chick my age, called izzie.
Next time I'll just randomly go up to any woman, just to finish this up.

Approaching daytime is not my strong side! :p

1/10

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I know everyone at my school, sadly.
Same problem here. Since I'm always organizing school party's and I'm in every acting group etc, everybody knows me. But I have a play on thursday, so I guess I'll just talk to the girls in the crowd after the play. Too bad I already missed one day, but, whatever. Only the name is something I could manage to do.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMusic said:
Same problem here. Since I'm always organizing school party's and I'm in every acting group etc, everybody knows me. But I have a play on thursday, so I guess I'll just talk to the girls in the crowd after the play. Too bad I already missed one day, but, whatever. Only the name is something I could manage to do.
Stop complaining, I don't have girls at my school

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMusic said:
Haha I got the same, and its hard to find spots but parties also count and thr gym is also a good idea.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm doing some at the subway or at the bus. I must do at least one. I have so much AA sometimes it's crazy... I have to get over this illogical fear. It's getting very annoying. If I'm in a good mood, I might do more than one. We'll see how it goes. My buddy will be with me and he's down for this. We'll support each other to do it I hope!

Do you guys do any kind of meditation or self-hypnosis to get rid of AA? It helped me a little but I'm still having problem with my confidence these days... ugh.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One down. A really UGLY UGLY chick. Probably the most revolting whale I ever seen in my life.

But hey, if I can stand her disgusting smell, perhaps i can milk her for some hot friends. If any hot girls could stand being around her.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Approaching daytime is not my strong side! :p

1/10
For real dude.

One down. Middle aged woman named Kim.

Saw her go into the gas station as I pulled in. Filled up my tank, thought about asking her name, realized I wasn't going to, so I corrected my thoughts and decided I was going to. She tried to ignore my "Excuse me!" at first, but I went direct, said "Hey, what's your name?" then "I have the wrong person. My fault."

Went to a different mall for 20-30 minutes. Didn't open anyone. Saw 3 girls my age. Two of them popped up, and I had a 5 second window to pull a "Do I know you?" opener, didn't do it. Then I realized I was going the wrong way so I had to turn around. Still kicking myself over missing my chance, I passed those same two girls again and didn't do anything.

1/10. I'll be going out every day still. Should have some down-time on this college visit on friday where I can approach. Also it's looking like it'll be a good party that night.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Went to a different mall for 20-30 minutes. Didn't open anyone. Saw 3 girls my age. Two of them popped up, and I had a 5 second window to pull a "Do I know you?" opener, didn't do it. Then I realized I was going the wrong way so I had to turn around. Still kicking myself over missing my chance, I passed those same two girls again and didn't do anything.
I get this all the time. It's hesitation and it destroys everything! It's like, once one excuse comes in, all the other excuses start to come. I have to stop worrying. Negativity feeds upon itself and it becomes worse and worse if I just keep sitting and watching girls pass by. That's why we must act as soon as possible.

It's true that the 3 second rule helps since it stops negativity and excuses to come. I'd suggest to minimize the thinking.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I got all fluttery when I read it because I expected week 1 to be easier. Then I realised it's still easy, so BOOM.

One problem though; I'm probably going to have to do this in front of my mum. Towns to far to walk and public transport is non-existant. Actually, I'll invite a friend to the beach and chill topless. *****es be coming, both ways.

I wish I could do like DanZy, but I think every guy here is gay. They seem to favour huge guy:girl ratios anyways.

At Nova, why such a ****? Go up to hot girls if you can't stand ugly ones.

ryanjevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep an active journal and write in it after I approach people to reflect upon my actions. That's what the self-notes are.

Girl 1: Walking to class, heard some ladies discussing how the police weren't giving out stickers to people anymore. I turned around and showed my disbelief. I was enthusiastic and had a smile on my face. I said, "WHAAAT?!" She then began to tell me all about how she was in a coffee shop and she asked the cop who said that they didn't have the budget for it, I ragged on her and said he was probably just messing with her and didn't want to give her stickers, then I asked if she had seen super troopers( cause those cops mess around with people constantly.) But she said she wasn't very experienced in watching movies. I looked at her with a look of slight disapproval but with a smile and asked her, "What are you ****in blind, that's like the only excuse for not seeing that movie." She laughed. Interestingly enough, she asked ME for MY name.

1/10

Girl 2:Walking to class again, saw that a girl was having trouble putting film into her camera. I said, " You havin some trouble there?" She couldn't figure it out, so I offered to fix it for her. I messed with her and said, you've been taking photo class for one semester already and you DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOAD FILM?" She laughed as I fixed her camera and taught her how. Then asked for her name, shook hands and we departed.

2/10

Self-note: Confidence increasing. This is easy!

Group 3: I said hi to an acquaintance and his friend was like, OMG you're a dj(records) aren't you? Then some girls came up and I looked at them as said, " You're gonna walk up here and not introduce yourselfs? Where are your manners?" So they told me there names and I introduced myself. They were shy. ahahah.

5/10

Self-note: Still kinda cautious to cold approach during school. Tomorrow I will cold approach 5 goups.

Side-Fun:Then I went to a group that I know and starting ragging on this girl Tyler who had turned down a date from me before, and got the entire group to start laughing. I didn't even think, I was just making people laugh. It was great.

So yea... 5/10 on the first day. My actual goal is to get like 50 people by this weekend.

I'm also gonna talk to this girl I got drunk with at a kickback a couple weeks ago tomorrow and get her number. She's been eyeing me. Kino and humor and confidence!

I've also been reading tons of material about inner game. Read DJ Bible introduction by KillaPeteHog all day during class. Helps keep my mind in the moment and my soul pumped for growth.

Last edited:

scudge

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 down. One middle aged woman and one who wasn't too bad but a bit on the chubby side. Could have got one literally a few minutes ago. She was really f*cking hot but she was obviously in a hurry to get to work. D@mn. Oh well. The only requirement is that it's a female.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/10 now.

Got a junior named Maddie during school. I already knew her name (my school is really small) but we had our first ever conversation.

Went to a not-busy mall after school. Was planning to open every single person I saw with "Hey! How are you?" but only opened one guy outside like that. Once I got inside, I realized that people usually seem very busy with their own ****...

Did do something though. Opened one couple, a guy and girl about my age, with "Hey did they get rid of the food court?" (they did, it was crazy.) then asked them how to get to starbucks. Walked back toward the escalator, saw a black woman sitting by herself and asked her how to get to starbucks.

Didn't get names but at least I opened. Back at it tomorrow, and looking for a big push on Friday.

OH AND ONE GIRL WAS HOT AS FVCKKK AT STARBUCKS. SHORT SKIRT, NICE AS$. GAHH WISH I HAD SEX WITH THAT.

Love you guys, hope you all had good days.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the great work guys! By Week 10, you won't even think about approaching, it will just happen automatically.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got another one, but I don't think I can do ten....
Average girl. Don't even remember her name right now.

ohbe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's mine:

I saw 2 girls (both pretty ugly) talking to one of my friends in the school courtyard at break. I went in without hesitation and told them I had seen them before but never got to talk to them so I introduced myself.
--
Later on in class I noticed another girl I didn't seem to know talking to one of my friends. She actually opened me afterwards complimenting my drawing (Art class). I asked her if she was in this class and then asked for her name.

3/10 On first day.

I consider this good for somebody like myself and the two in the morning just kind of got my confidence flowing for the day. A few questions tho. Am I anywhere close to doing the right thing? Also, if I don't get 10 by the end of first week, should I just stop doing the bootcamp? I'm a little worried cause I only have two days at school left and I don't see where I could do this on the weekend. Thanks for advice anybody. Peace out.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit last post.

ohbe, sup. Yeah man, just relax and do whats natural. Personally I just say my name and expect theres.

No, don't stop the bootcamp. I know that's the rules but for me at least I know this is a hard first challenge. It isn't a warmup, it's hitting the ground running as promised. I'm fine with it, start high build higher. But I know if I did this when I first came to the forum then the minor problems I have now would stop me dead.

Go to the mall, supermarket, coffee shop. Just do it.