High IQ, value and logical men struggle in making women feel "good"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One way to stop acting too boring is to master the art of Story telling and keep the conversation subject interesting.
In this regard, a good storyteller will give women the groovy feelings that they don't get from mere intellectual conversations.

Reaction score
IMO the issues high IQ types have with females is part of natural selection. Usually fortes for this type come up late - it allows to weight the decision concerning females for LTR better (out of available females for them), they have ability to lead the female but with other set of tools (including power, status, money) - not necessarily looks.

It also makes this type produce less offspring (which is understandable, human species needs and will need more workers than mid- and high-tier employees or contractors). Main risk is going over-intellectual in various fields of life (including relationships). This type of males is also prone to falling into p.ussy carousels (if high IQ is not matched with development of EQ, but male is to some extent successful in career/money/status).

Both the results/impact of IQ tests is also exaggerated (they are mostly logic/linear thinking/spotting differences tests, you can be trained to pass them successfully to significant extent). It is also a great way of earning money on above-average IQ people that have self-worth deficiencies (in the end it's the impact that you have in life that matters - you do not need IQ tests to be impactful). For more neurotic males, IQ tests results may actually do more damage than good. Being tied to the high score may fuel delusions of grandeur or illusions of loss ("I could take that path of career at this point because I was smart enough"). The reality is other factors tend to matter more than intelligence (like being strong willed or able to take "punches" from life and keep going). Character tops intelligence in most of situations.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It becomes clear that I should father more children before I retire to the graveyard. The world needs them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my younger years, I was sometimes accused of acting like the smartest person in the room, and I used to tell them that I most likely am statistically.

I didn't do it intentionally but I used to get irritated when people said dumb sh!t that made no logical sense and get in arguments with them.

Now, I just let them talk and just don't really say much about it because I realized I am not going to change their opinion, they couldn't understand how and why I was thinking the way I am and I would usually just get glazed over eyes.

Plus, I also realized that in social settings acting like this isn't really appropriate if you want to talk with people and have conversations. Being "right" in these situations doesn't really matter and you just end up being the person everybody can't stand and nobody wants to talk with.

Social awareness wasn't always my strong suit and I had to work pretty hard to become "average" in this area. Still sometimes a struggle and I still sometimes catch myself falling into that trap but I tend to stop pretty quickly once I realize what is going on...the one thing that helps is I am very self aware and introspective at ways I can improve and always looking to do so.

I understand that I will mostly be talking with people who are less intelligent than I am and I have to better be able to relate to them, which is something I have struggled with. Being in sales greatly helped...
Aaron Clarey has written about a book about this.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked in corporate product/mfg engineering for 20yrs and have known hundreds of engineers. The majority of them are left brain dominant and struggle with women. Seemed like the smarter they were, the harder time they had with women. The engineers that made it into management roles and were the best with people were those who developed/used the right side of the brain more.
I find this to be true, and it's reinforced constantly in movies about nerds. They can take apart and put together a computer or program but can't use the same intelligence to prompt women, if you will.

But I've always wondered why if the guy can do the same with a motorcycle or car, he's not a nerd and women will find him masculine. I think some of it is social feedback. Women haven't traditionally seen tech geek hobbies as sexy, so the geeks know this and go along with it. While a car or motorbike is something tangible that can literally turn a woman on, she sees its value and so she reflects it back to the guy, who then feeds it back to her.

Just a theory, maybe I'm wrong.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this to be true, and it's reinforced constantly in movies about nerds. They can take apart and put together a computer or program but can't use the same intelligence to prompt women, if you will.

But I've always wondered why if the guy can do the same with a motorcycle or car, he's not a nerd and women will find him masculine. I think some of it is social feedback. Women haven't traditionally seen tech geek hobbies as sexy, so the geeks know this and go along with it. While a car or motorbike is something tangible that can literally turn a woman on, she sees its value and so she reflects it back to the guy, who then feeds it back to her.

The issue isn't that the hobbies aren't appealing. The problem is that many men believe that putting in more effort and time automatically leads to better results. For instance, in fitness, spending hours at the gym can yield better results for building muscle, but bringing this ideology into dating will lead to an burn out .

With women, the relationship between effort and results can be seen as inversely proportional; efficiency and effectiveness are key, and those qualities come from knowledge and experience.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's because computer parts aren't heightist. :mad: Look at The Professor from Gilligan's Isle. He was nerdy as can be, but was still considered to be a "hunk". IRL, such a man would have poon offered up to such a degree that it would be impossible for such a man (if hetero, and not a true MGTOW like Tesla) to not slay.