"Hey, I need a quick female opinion on something."

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
awesome

there is so much fvcking KJ theory crap here its ridiculous. Most people here are here to learn, otherwise why would you even come here? why is everyone acting like an authority on this crap and why is there so much fvcking misinformation going on?

asking about shopping and you won't fvck her? really? are you fvcking kidding me?
Just ignore these fools...these KBJs always come up with a reason something won't work because it's not alpha or something, but whaddya know - field test it and it works.

RockstarPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
awesome

there is so much fvcking KJ theory crap here its ridiculous. Most people here are here to learn, otherwise why would you even come here? why is everyone acting like an authority on this crap and why is there so much fvcking misinformation going on?
Yeah, you would think that guys would learn...F*CK!

Don't post useless advice. Field test this stuff before you post (KEVIN).

RockstarPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
"Hey, I need a quick female opinion on something"

is another way of saying.

"Hey, I don't understand women."

Girl thinks... gee... some ladies man you are.

as a man you should just be yourself. If you want to ask a girl a question then ask it. But don't make up questions for the sake of a conversation. That is just stupid.

Only say what needs to be said. You are a man so be yourself don't try to talk like a woman does.

If you sound like one of her girl firends she will make you into one.

Asking about shoping.... are you kidding me? lol
Its funny and ironic because this entire post screams 'hey I don't understand women'.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like to shop, so why not humor them for a minute or two by asking for their advice on clothes? Of course you can also tease them about their own clothes and offer to help them with their clothing selection as well :)
You all are taking the first impression thing way to far. You can't win or lose completely with one line. If you truly have "game," you can make up for any overly typical opener, or if you don't have game, your perfect opener means nothing. Opener means "open her," for further convo.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RockstarPUA
The bottom line is that if your good enough to use "Hi, whats your name?" or "HI, I'd love to get to know you!" what the f*ck are you doing on this forum.
Helping others get to the same level. :)

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys really believe in this ****? I mean does it really work when asking for an opinion, then either accepting it or rejecting it which might make you look good or bad.

My buddy in class yesterday walked in with some brown cotton zip up. Hah he still had his size medium sticker still stuck on it.
Then the girl who usually sits next to me sat next to him, only cause no seats near me. My friend asked for my opinion then hers if the shirt looked dingy (spelled right?), she said "no it looks fine" he replies , "really?" her "yea really", and they go back and forth several times. And he peels off his sticker and decides to not return it. This coming from a 26 yr old man.

I mean usually most guys in general, even me usually dont ask for a girl's opinion on this kind of stuff. Because in a sense it's handing your balls over to the woman if you accept her advice.

So as far as the success for this goes, who's field tested this and find it works?

a difficult guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
"Hey, I need a quick female opinion on something"

is another way of saying.

"Hey, I don't understand women."

no. It could be but in FACT, it just says that you're interested in what she has to say, you respect her opinion.

I mean, it's not like if you asked "hey, do you think girls generally (wahtever)".

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Just about any opener will work, even telling a woman that she is beautiful and that you would like to get to know her, as long as it's not coming from a position of neediness, and you are confident, have a strong frame, proper tonality and body language.

RockstarPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Just about any opener will work, even telling a woman that she is beautiful and that you would like to get to know her, as long as it's not coming from a position of neediness, and you are confident, have a strong frame, proper tonality and body language.
True but (AS I SAID IN MY POST ABOVE) most guys here don't know how to do any of the above stuff.

How do they learn then?

Opinions and other indirect methods of approaching.

RockstarPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
Do you guys really believe in this ****? I mean does it really work when asking for an opinion, then either accepting it or rejecting it which might make you look good or bad.

My buddy in class yesterday walked in with some brown cotton zip up. Hah he still had his size medium sticker still stuck on it.
Then the girl who usually sits next to me sat next to him, only cause no seats near me. My friend asked for my opinion then hers if the shirt looked dingy (spelled right?), she said "no it looks fine" he replies , "really?" her "yea really", and they go back and forth several times. And he peels off his sticker and decides to not return it. This coming from a 26 yr old man.

I mean usually most guys in general, even me usually dont ask for a girl's opinion on this kind of stuff. Because in a sense it's handing your balls over to the woman if you accept her advice.

So as far as the success for this goes, who's field tested this and find it works?
Dude...

You don't ask "do you like my sweater?" or "do you like *insert random thing* that I am wearing or doing?" because that makes you sound unsure of yourself.

Instead you ask on something totally obscure and random topic...

"hey guys...my friends and I are having this discussion....the world has 5 oceans right? We con't figure out what the fifth is..."

"Hey guys....do girls think the rockstar David Bowie is hot?"

"Hey guys....would you ever date a guy in a wheelchair?"

"Hey guys....would you ever date a male balerina?"

These don't make much sence at first but the whole point of them is that you approach the woman indirectly with an opinion and then once you have her attention with your opinion you tell stories and display high value. This WILL and DOES attract women...

Your not handing her your balls because you dont even ususally listen to her opion. I usally cut them off and tell a related story.

If you had taken some time and read my posts above you would have read that I have approached approximatly 2000 women...

Go over to fastseduction.com .

There are thousands of guys using these indirect approaches. Most get results if they keep at it and use it as a learning expearience.

The ultimate goal for me is to get sooo good that I won't have to use lines. How am I going to get to that point? Opinions and other indirect openers.

~Rockstar

RockstarPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Girls like to shop, so why not humor them for a minute or two by asking for their advice on clothes? Of course you can also tease them about their own clothes and offer to help them with their clothing selection as well :)
You all are taking the first impression thing way to far. You can't win or lose completely with one line. If you truly have "game," you can make up for any overly typical opener, or if you don't have game, your perfect opener means nothing. Opener means "open her," for further convo.
I don't know what kind of girls you want but I want the bombshells. I want the hottest girl in the club. I want the models, the strippers, whatever...

Now I am starting to get them and let me tell you mate, the first line is EVERYTHING. Women can judge weather your a) blown off b) friend material or c) F-Closeable within the first 5 seconds.

If you deliver it nervously or come across as being weird or creepy than you will get blown out. If you don't project loud enough so they can hear it your blown out. If you are too direct they assume you are like every other drunk horney guy in the club and you are blown out. If you don't 'neg' within the first 5 seconds with the really really hot ones you are blown out...

etc etc etc.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what kind of girls you want but I want the bombshells. I want the hottest girl in the club. I want the models, the strippers, whatever...

Now I am starting to get them and let me tell you mate, the first line is EVERYTHING. Women can judge weather your a) blown off b) friend material or c) F-Closeable within the first 5 seconds.

If you deliver it nervously or come across as being weird or creepy than you will get blown out. If you don't project loud enough so they can hear it your blown out. If you are too direct they assume you are like every other drunk horney guy in the club and you are blown out. If you don't 'neg' within the first 5 seconds with the really really hot ones you are blown out...

etc etc etc.
You want a stripper? Please tell me you're joking.
The woman can tell whether she will fu-ck you or not before you even open your mouth... supposedly. I still don't think the very first line is that important though, but you are right about the neg. hit for really hot girls, because without it, she will walk away fast.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Negs work on girls with LSE, which I'm not interested in, just like Strippers, who usually have some kind of issues, like drug addiction, alcoholism, attracted to abusive guys, etc... and are major drama queens.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say that almost all girls have low self esteem, but the highest would have to be the hottest ones, contrary to those who say, "But the hottest girls have the lowest because they have so much at stake and are constantly worried about their looks." Suuuuuure. I think neg. hits work best on girls with higher self esteem, but then again, I could be wrong.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GUYS< SOME OF YOU ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC!!!

If I want DJ philosophy I will search the board for it somewhere

If I want a natural DJ's way of attracting girls I will also search for it somewhere.

If the KBJ want to say sh*t go somewhere else.

This thread I start clearly did not aim to get the sh*t above.

Of course I know how to open girls the natural way without going through heaps of bullsh*t. 75% of my approaches are done in a civilised no gimmick manner. But in times when i feel different and want different ways I do use creative openers when I want to be playful and cheeky. GET IT???

Please....

No analysing...No flaming others...No bullsh*t explanations

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then, just stick with your "I need a female opinion of something" line :rolleyes:

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn guys....why don't we stop making book reports. :crackup:

P.S. How much do you guys want to bet that E_ze05 is going to read this and make a one sentence response, most likely just agreeing with what I said.

*E_ze05's thoughts right now - - - - - - "How did he know?"* :crackup:

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you can use any routine anywhere.

As for the cologne one, you spray one kind on one arm, one kind on the other and then hit the streets. :)

Hahaha - you can say "Hey baby, take a whiff of me - you can just smell how much i love u from my cologne"